Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Copping these, always been a fan of the XIV. I miss my pair of OG Black Toes. Great summertime kicks.

Based on the comments on this thread i can already tell that resell value will probably be very weak. You can still find og's and 06's for less than $180-200. Yet many will still have these up on their sig for $400. lol

Shame there is lot of focus on resale value than the actual shoe itself.It's a clean looking shoe overall, but hard to justify with playoff 12,oylmpic 6, mars and bred 4's and slanted to drop this year !

QS?
eyes.gif

Hopefully I won't have a hard time copping.

GOTS to pick these up errtime they hit the self, hope this is a easy cop, but i knw it wont be.

This is my plan of action against jb. Im gonna stroll into a footaction with my DEAD STOCK pair of RETRO air jordan Xiv white and varsity red. Im gonna ask for my size and as soon as he/she lose sight of me. im gonna swap them out.Whoever buys the DS pair,(hype beast or person that never owned a pair of XIV would be more than pleases to attain my retro pair based on the QUALITY. or would they be able to tell the diffrence. When word gets back, that this is a common issue in diffrent parts of town, he would only learn not to rerelase jordans so close apart.

Originally Posted by AME416

QS?
eyes.gif

Hopefully I won't have a hard time copping.

IDK, I was hoping the same thing but seen 3 sites sell out in a day all above retail! SMH what has the game become
tired.gif

What does "QS" even mean anymore..?
Local HoH got less than 50 pairs of these..
Compared to 180 pairs of cement 4s.
So you can imagine what the smaller retailers are working with..
Still an easy pass tho.

^ It means select locations get "limited quantities" but honestly it seems even when its not QS labeled, it's still somehow 'limited'.

I only bought the OG Carolina colorway when they first released and wasn't thrilled about them. JB is becoming dead to me. 

Seen em at my local fa yesterday and...I'm NEVER one to complain about quality but damn!!! Leather on the toe box looks and feels so cheap and the red paint on the midsole spills over extremely. Think '05 flints when the grey bled onto the pods only reversed. Disappointed, was really lookin forward to these

I personally like these but as in 06 I choose the white and green joints. Also I asked myself does it makes sense to buy a colorway 3 times in the same year? Fire reds 1st white and red 11 lows second and these @ a distant 3rd. I'll pass and cop the stealth 10s. Sorry i'm a raider fan

Yes the stealth 10s! I'm copping the fire red 4s and the 11 lows. No sense in copping these. Tad bit excessive don't you thing cw wise?

Back
Top Bottom