Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

Going to cop these. I dont have any 14s on ice and this is a perfect colorway to hold onto.

Originally Posted by Bsquared

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Can someone post some pictures of mj wearing these???

He never wore them in an NBA game since he was retired by the time they released....But if you really need an MJ fix of him rockin OG's, here ya go:

2hh1tti.jpg

9ve5i8.jpg
Damn thanks alot man.  I looked everywhere and couldnt find anything.
Is it only me or every pair of Jordan's mj rocks look nice, Cause first im on the fence, then when i see a pic, I'm compelled to make transaction. i dont know if its swag but man them joints look tough, i wonder what kind of sweats is he wearing. Mj better not let him get that rebound.

Those look insane under black pants.
But passing since I remembered what my white based OG XIVs looked like after a year of wears.

Love the color way. Hate the price. I will wait till these drop in price then I'll cop.

Is it only me or every pair of Jordan's mj rocks look nice, Cause first im on the fence, then when i see a pic, I'm compelled to make transaction. i dont know if its swag but man them joints look tough, i wonder what kind of sweats is he wearing. Mj better not let him get that rebound.

No I'm also the same way.  There has been a couple shoes where once I saw on feet I knew I had to get me a pair. 

Originally Posted by woody23

These will be at most mall retailers correct?

I know Finish Line usually gets QS releases from JB.
So call them and confirm if they'll get these.

I wish they would have used the same kind of metallic-like red paint they used on the OGs. 

Received ours today and they suck....everything about it stiff leather the shape extra padding etc. those who cop will see

So I walked into a store yesterday, asked them if they had the 14's, they said yes. I asked them how much, they said $217. I walked right out. I didn't even want to see them and check out the quality after I heard that price. All I can do is SMH at these stores trying to beat people in the head for every single new release nowadays.

something about me wants these and yet no

yes because this will looks great for the summer with short
pimp.gif

then if i get i know i wont wear with pants alot

QS?
laugh.gif
FTL got plenty of these. I'm 55-45 on these, with the majority being insta-cop. The leather is definitely different from the '06 version, but a lot of the pairs that came in we're already wrinkled and looked like Kornel David and Ron Harper played 30 minutes in them.

The shape on this shoe is horrible. The padding around the upper is insanely bulky. Almost like fakes. The leather is weird and overall they're "ehh."

I wouldn't put forth the effort to get them if you can't get them easily.

You guys never listen but you'll see.

So M J did'nt wear these during the 98' finals during home games? was he wearing the ''last shot'' 14's through out the utah series? Cant seem to remember anything from my senior year in high school, lmao!

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

It's a QS so you might want to check which stores at your local mall have QS accounts. ^^^^
Exactly! Please do your homework before this thread turns into a big discussion
about how salty you are about missing out and how these "limited" releases are

killing the shoe game (just like the wc 4 thread).
laugh.gif
 just stop being lazy make a 

few phone calls.

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

So M J did'nt wear these during the 98' finals during home games? was he wearing the ''last shot'' 14's through out the utah series? Cant seem to remember anything from my senior year in high school, lmao!

The only XIV's MJ wore were the black/reds in the 98 Finals. And he only wore them in a couple games.

^^^. Yeah that's right. He wore the 13s for most of the games including some pe lows. The black /white fir home games. Blacke /red for aways I believe the 14s he did wear were test samples

The only XIV's MJ wore were the black/reds in the 98 Finals. And he only wore them in a couple games.

and in practice...

1a93600727bafad8a64590a3f2d08432e2139faa.bmp

still want these but I'm trying to chill til the Playoff XII's drop. might get them if I see them in stores, I'm not going out of my way for them

and in practice..
1a93600727bafad8a64590a3f2d08432e2139faa.bmp

Back
Top Bottom