Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

I copped just because I remember when these came out and I think it's a clean colorway. I'm also as baffled that these sold out as everyone else here....XI Bred release is going to be worse than the Galaxy foams...FML.

Seriously, are you guys that surprised?  You've been saying the same thing for forever.......

Like someone said earlier, if these weren't labeled a "quickstrike", they probably would have sat a little longer.  You put a QS tag on an OG colorway and everyone comes out lol
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
!

What's surprising here? Numbers had to be VERY low on these. It was a Quickstrike and after slow sales of the last shots you think they pushed large volume on these? Get a clue!

Copped my pair of 10.5's off Eastbay w/ ease. I got kinda worried at first cuz they made me wait 10 mins to checkout. But once the time was up, checkout was a breeze. PS - tried to cop another pair off of Finish Line while I waited and the order didn't process, but ohh well. Can't wait to rock these w/ my Destroyer.

Yeah, QS and they must be limited. I heard my local store has 9 pair. They had 100 Concords, 80 Chicago X's, 25 Cement 4's.

I really don't know what's going on anymore.

Got my pair easily on NDC..glad there was people passing on these. XIVs are extremely comfortable imo and these were a must have. 

AME-I'll never forget your name cause I'm constantly starring at your avy 
laugh.gif

lmao I can't believe these sold out too.

Resellers are really killing Jordan Brand these days.

That's why I'm slowly shifting to the lebron game

Originally Posted by kjlee85

All the ebay resellers selling it for 190-210 are basically splitting even and wasting their time on minimal profit.

If you live in a state that gets charged tax, total will be ~175 (me in california).

Ebay will top out at like 210 and if u subtract the ~10% in fees, it will be like ~$190.

Congrats in making $25 at most...if you are lucky to get your auction to to $220 range.
Not worth the work imo

This
pimp.gif
I live in MI, sales tax is 6%. So retail comes out to $169.All that for an extra $20-$30. Makes no sense. Resellers are doing this just to piss us off now. XIVs are one of my favorite jordans, I will get these. Guess ill swing by the mall and see how many campers are out.
sick.gif
As far as these selling out.. why are all of you acting surprised?? That's how it is now. #!$%, those whack +!# black/white 10s that are coming out later this month will sell out and end up on ebay for above retail. Smh. Screw 2012. End of the world is happening now. Lol

Originally Posted by Sdot73

i dont get how these sold out but last shots sat, everything is all messedup now
Last Shots released before Concords...people tried to save their money so they can get as many pairs of cords they wanted. Not to mention that there wasn't that many re-sellers then as well.

When Concords released...people seen how much profit it brought and they think its like that with every pair of Js. New re-sellers were born after that release and any Js that were released after that became instant sell outs! I mean I know the Chi Xs and Cement IVs would be sold out but when I seen the Royal Xs go that fast
laugh.gif
I knew coppin Js would not be the same.

I think the question " will these be an easy cop? " for future releases shouldn't even be asked anymore. Really sad to see that people are interested in Js for a different reason.

People really lined up for these, went to my mall an hour and a half early and there is already a line. It didn't use to be like this

Originally Posted by kjlee85

FYI these are up on NBA store. No tax and free shipping for most people !!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, saved me on tax and shipping...hopefully I get nbastore shipped email soon so I can cancel my NDC order

it's a sad day when these sold out; most people don't even like the 14's

idiot resellers are out to make $10 profit on ebay

you basically have to sell them at $215 shipped to break even

Congrats to all that got these. I slept in and am now enjoying a cup of coffee. Easy pass for me.

This, the Royal Xs, everything selling out, things have changed and it doesn't look like they are going back any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom