Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

anyone who ordered with 2 day shipping get shipping confirmation yet?

No I haven't
smh.gif

Thanks for the pics RICO7JT, Wow JB being lazy on the retro card. And now i regret buying them. They dont look so fresh in those pics. Hopefully i change mymind when i get mine.

i was on the fence about these but finally decided my OGs will do. The retros come creased anyway so a NDS pair will do.
wink.gif

maaaan, i thought i was gonna be able to wait for these to go on sale. love these shoes too much, might have to just cop them

I didn't get an e-mail confirmation when I ordered yesterday, but a nike rep called me today to confirm the order, she said I'll get the e-mail oncethe shoes are shipped, anybody else get a call today?

just called Nike & stated how i did next day air & i havent received a email, & it still says in progress. he stated that it takes a couple dayssometimes for it to process, & then they get sent next day. i said thats BS, because i know some1 that ordered them yesterday and just got them today. ithen proceeded to ask if i dont get them in a day or so can i be compensated, and he said they would give me a refund on the shipping. guess will see whathappens.

this is what it says on the website.
Next Day Air
Properly completed orders received prior to 7 p.m. EST will be processed by the next business day. A business day is Monday though Friday, excluding holidays.Customers can expect delivery 1 business day after the order is shipped. Therefore, it is estimated that customer will receive orders in 1-2 businessdays.

maybe im just being impatient....

Am I the only one wondering why these don't come with the cardboard divider in the shoe box like the OG's had???

Tongues will get super deformed in the box. But I'm not tripping...

Can't believe how many people ordered these.....Horrible shoes....in my opinion

i'm sure they look shinnier in person its the flash that makes em look dull...IMO, nice kicks Rico

The quality looks outstanding on these. I had no appreciation for the woven details on the OG XV, but now it's such a good look.

those pics are fly rico i cant wait for mine to get here!!! they are coming from TN so i figured next week sometime hoepfully because after that ill be gone

Back
Top Bottom