:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Looks like Uptempoair noticed the sudden increase in orders since they now have raised the price to $160(before the Google discount). Still better than retail.

John Sally on The Best Damn Sports Period was just showing off his pair of XXII's. he said "I got to show em off because no one else has them yet." LOL.

He put his shoe up to one of those other guys faces and DAMN does he have a big foot. i would hate to get kicked in the face by him
im gonna take gentry's job when i graduate! . . . SERIOUSLY

XX2s are on another level. I'm just waiting for all the little bandwagon jumpers to get on. I put Blk laces in one of my shoes to check it out in person. I came to the conclusion that Blk laces with Blk socks is the way to go. Another thing you guys might want to do is polish the metal on your lace locks. I did mine and it added ALOT to the look. I'll post some pics tomorrow.
C O O K # 4 5

just took my XX2s to the courts. Real good on the support and cushioning, but felt like my feet were on fire. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote:
just took my XX2s to the courts. Real good on the support and cushioning, but felt like my feet were on fire. Anyone else have this problem?

My feet have been toasty but nothing compared to the XXI
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Quote:
XX2s are on another level. I'm just waiting for all the little bandwagon jumpers to get on.

laugh.gif

Man, I'm impressed. Once again, another classic.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

4fit, if more people seen these with black laces that bandwagon is gonna fill up quick

performance wise though, XX2 > XX1, XX, XIX, XVIII for last few Sig Js. but very close to XVIIs :pimp:
pimp.gif

people ask for more pics, well here is a few more crappy pics of mine enjoy :tongue:
tongue.gif
230407939.jpg
230407937.jpg
TEAM MIDWEST​
REPPIN that 313​
DETROIT 7 MILE​

No one has tried the red laces...The XXI looked sick with the red laces. Will someone try this?

i cant wait for these too

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

These don't come with an exta pair of black laces along with the og white ones also do they?
To The Source like a groupie in love with (Jordan Jackson
Vick Ervin and Tyson) I want 5 mics man...Smoke(Field Mob)

^no they sure dont. black looks nice but i doubt i will sit there and change them.
Born in 85 to watch a legacy build before my eyes

Can't wait for Saturday! I'm keeping the white laces....black ones look wack. The red laces do look ill on the XXI's though.

Basketball ones are getting passed on. Not at all my style.

If black XX2's are suede = copped; if they are that tumbled leather...probably will pass.

"Gentry is the OG killer" - 3thaman

Just got mine, pretty sick looking shoe in person. Good Job JB.

I have the basketball 22's in my store in kids sizes, they retail for $100, they are terrible in both men and grade school sizes
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707

Back
Top Bottom