:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

It's not bad...but just won't pay retail for them.
I don't buy into the hype, I buy what I like!

haven't recieved my confirmation yet from NDC...argh

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

wow ndc actually charged only 125? watch um charge you 175 plus tax on your cc :lol:
laugh.gif
FS Size 12 Nike Lebron IV Vegas Gold All Stars 165 shipped Email @ fkint@yahoo.com or PM Me

Mine arrived via UPS Ground today from Nike.com for $125 even! No tax or shipping! I'm only about 3 hours from Memphis though, so I'm guessing that is how they got here early. My gold Lebrons also came in.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy7@gmail.com[/email] 143*733865*1

Mine just arrived.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
"Walked Into The Club Wit My Grill Lookin' Icey
Lil Mama Stopped Me Said She Feelin' My White-Tee
Got My Stunnaz On But I See What Im Liking
One Question Baby, Can U Get Hyphy
Can U Do It, Do It, Do It Like This...Drop It Down Rite Now Do The Splits" - J. Valentine(MUSIC BLOG)

How durable does it seem to you guys?

Would rather pay $175 for these and have them last, than $140+ for Retros that fall apart after two weeks, but i'm not sure how well the XX2 is made.

Quote:
Apparently it was too gimmicky and just didn't fit with the shoe

LOL at JB calling color chaging material gimmicky after throwing techflex shrouds at us.

Did you guys know that the 125 that nike was selling them for was a mistake and they changed it back to 175 and they will go ahead and honor the peoples orders that got them in before they realized the mistake?
Just talked to nike about the true fire iii release and then asked about the 125
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

^
my bad I didnt know someone already knew that,I didnt read thru any pages because I didnt get them,I am waiting on the blacks because I need to get the fires first
Wanted sz 11/11.5...Retro III Blk-Cmt...Retro IV,s Blk-Cmt or Wht-Blk...99 Retro V,s Blk-Mtslvr or Wht-fire...Retro VI Infrareds

ehh did this for the PS Comp. in the Art Forum

2hexz4i.jpg
Add Me, Gamertag: distinct101
407 Situated
Fuzzy Wuzzy PShops​

so which pods are better? the air or zm?
TEAM HO HOOOOO

Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
TIME TO GET BACK TO THE GLORY DAYS!​

i'm loving that PS , im a sucker for elephant print, if those would ever release i would copp with out a dought, its funny how people here can do a way better job then Gentry,
smh.gif

Nice PS VC...i'd rock those easy

Bay Area SH....According to Brand Jordan, the softer, Zoom Air set is tuned for guards, while the firmer, encapsulated air is optimized for forwards and centers. The Air cushioning is said to be more supportive and more stable. The Zoom is more responsive and better for quicker cuts and runs....I think for casual wear, the difference is minimal.
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

Whew my $125 just shipped too. I should get mine by Fri. I was a little worried because it took so long for the confirmation e-mail with my tracking number. yaaay!!!
Words of Wisdom From the Honorable Richard Johnson Islong

i know this may be a redundant question....but is this the last Jordan sig? i mean omega=last, or is it referring to the shot?
BLACK L-R-G DEAD SERIOUS HOODY XXL FOR SALE
BID HERE!

Hey Guyz im new to nt but i've been looking at this forum for the past year i just never registered all I gotta say is the XX2 is defiently one of my favorite jayz of all time upthere with the XI and IV they're so comfy and i just like the allround look of it but to people that haven't tried the AIR pods yet defiently try them out i think it feels way better :\
ohwell.gif

edit: I would like 2 post pics of my XX2's can anyone help me on how 2 work this?

Back
Top Bottom