:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

NDC has been doing some funny @#%$ lately...cant wait to see if they did this on purpose or if they will try and cancel everyones order who got these for $50 off the 1st day of release...

hopefully they are just being nice to people who buy from them...but they have been so shady about giving discount on launch product I cant see this being on purpose...too bad they didnt have the BBall xx2's as well

supposed to be NDC = NIKE.com
Pain is weakness leaving the body - unless it's your acl tearing then the pain just stays and so does that crunchy sound!!!!!

you can get your xx2 from finishline.com

15% Off $60
Coupon Code: 140387

total comes out to be $148.75 + tax + free shipping
-Marc
Ride Till I Die
And I Luv It

the finishline code doesn't work for me this time. Anybody got the same problem? But i still got 2 white from NDC and 1 Basketball Edition from finishline.com.

>:
mad.gif
Got 2 Jordan XX2 White/Red in size 9 and Jordan XX2 Basketball Edition in size 9

how come NDC didn't have the basketball edition?
Got 2 Jordan XX2 White/Red in size 9 and Jordan XX2 Basketball Edition in size 9

I just bought my white XX2's on niketown.com for $125 . they were 133 with tax. I had to buy them at that price, they dont have the Bball edition on there though, hope I actually can get them at that price

Oh man, the red laces make those :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

copped mine today for $165 at finishline in wheaton plaza in MD...easy cop b/c people dont really want to go out in the snow out here and i went early b/c i have a bball game later on today

ndc sold out of xx2's for $125?? whaat

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

wait nm i found the link lol

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

THEY ARE INDEED 125 + TAX AND FREE SHIPPING ON NDC.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! THATS AWESOME. JUST COPPED 2 PAIR.

I WONDER WHY THIS IS??
WANTED - FULL LENGTH ZOOM INSOLE SZ 12 OR 13. PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Just bought a pair on NDC for $124.99 also. Unbelievable. JB's own site and they screwed up the price?
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I was going to wait for this to go on sale as well but that $125 price tag is almost too good to be true. So I got my self a pair, I was even tempted to purchase two pairs.
====================================
MySpace
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.​

Just ordered a sz 12 for my boy and a sz 11 for me, i kinda hope i dont get them, that was my flip III money, ah well, gotta sell my military IV`s now
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

Being a huge Jordan fan, the player and the shoes, I am kind of dissapointed at the whole "shoe game" of today. I have been wearing jordans since the OG 7's, bordeaux's were my first pair.

When I woke up today and saw how this post has really gone no where, I was actually suprised. This is by far the best Jordan to release since the 16 in my opinion and no one seems to be talking about them. Is it because they are not "limited" or what? This is a plain great basketball shoe, without all the gimmicks. No huge limited tag on them, no straps, no lace covers, just a top of the line shoe to ball in.

this is why i dont post much and am starting to lose the fun in collecting. when every release like the green bean 5s, or those nasty dtrt 3s have larger post counts than the 22s, even before they release, is a horrible sign to me.

i know, most of you dont care but i just wanted to get this out there. buy your 22's, especially when ndc has them for $125! they are an amazing shoe amde to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom