:::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 POST:::

Istill don't see these on NDC :frown:
frown.gif
"Dont worry if it was meant to be it'll be soon"​

glitch or no glitch i wish i coulda copped for 133. Props to everyone who did.
Selling DS Jordan XIII lows UNC blue Mens 8.0 Retail or under!

Selling DS AF1 Royale Lebron James Size 8.0 for RETAIL

Congrats to every1 that copped.

IMO the bottom line is this.
The staff over at JB are marketing geniuses and they always have been.
There is nothing new to what is going on here.

People will see the shoes online months before the rd and absolutely hate them.
They will try to dissect every possible aspect of the shoe from a picture.
Then on rd people will go to the store and actually see the shoe, in person, and fall in love with them in a matter of minutes.

You will NEVER be able to make an honest assessment of a new pair of Jordans by looking at a picture. It just doesnt work. Photos don't do Jordans justice
Picture don't capture the small intricacies that make Jordans great.

Same story EVERY year. "I hate them. They are disgusting" with a few of these :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
and a couple of these :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
, Then its "They are growing on me", which eventually turns into " I love them"

Again congrats to every1 that copped. "Glitch" or no "glitch"

i've been a jordan fan since day 1, i've always copped regardless of what the shoe looked like...i just wanted to be apart of the jordan tradition but MAN these XX2's IMO or trash...like this was the 1st jordan shoe ever that i didnt pay attention to...i went to champs today with a stack in my pocket and all i did was look at the socks lol...they have all this new technology but so simple...what a shame
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

I pick up mine 4 a cool 122.00 before taxes thats 30% off. Plus a few more things which were XX2 sweatsuit, jordan tee, and a 72.00 dollar jordan polo on sale for 19.99 it all came to 297.00 so it was a great day 4 me also.

i didnt know retail was 175, i payed 150 each for my 4 pairs. i guess my spot had em for the low.

if they were 175retail at my spot. EZ PASS!!!!

these shoes are trash... it looks cheap.... bring on the XX3's... tinker has had 3 years to make them perfect and unique
Rage Against the Machine will reunite for Coachella!!

i was very impressed with these..jordan brand has done a great job with the XX2's.

awaiting nike to send my $130 22's in the mail. steal, glitch, whatever you wanna call it.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
I'm a tough dude, and I plan on bringing toughness to the table. (I'm) tough-minded, tough-willed. That's how I was brought up.-Caron Butler​

wow ray allen wore the basketballs at practice...
73357419gd3.jpg
JSG
...Support The Sneaker Art Forum...​

I took a look at them yesterday and I won't be buying at any price. The reflective plastic heel is sure to yellow and crack fast and the shoe has an overall cheap feel.

Quote:
even if the product is hideous they know people are going to buy it

^^^When JB knows the product is hideous they make sure it sells well by making it "limited", like the hideous Spiz'ikes. OG launch Jordans are never that limited.

Well marketing theories aside, all I gotta say is that I liked the shoe from the start but didn't have $175 plus tax to drop on them...but

GOT MY BASKETBALL 22'S YESTERDAY AND HAVE TO SAY VERY LIGHT AND COMFY, AWESOME FIT DEFINATE CLASSIC, AND ONLY PAID $145 FROM KRS. ORDERED THE WHITE FROM NDC YESTERDAY FOR $125. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE BLACK.

How is every one gettin them on NDC I don't even see them.
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

i haven't even worn mine yet, but I was wondering the same thing.
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

Back
Top Bottom