sucks for everyone that had to pay tax
no tax on clothes in NJ..woo

2jep92p.jpg

-Marc
Ride Till I Die
And I Luv It

^^^ oh yeah, my bad.Any way now they are 175$
Don't quote me boy, I aint said shhh

saw these in person today; the basketball XX2 are hideous; i can't see anyone spending more than $30 for these; the white ones are plain but way better than the XX1.

I just hope Ray Allen and Rip Hamilton will have a sick PE for toinghts ASG.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
>SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998<​

Joe Johnsons are SICK. Can't wait for the game tonight to see what everyone ends up wearing. I put mine on court yesterday and today for two pretty good runs. Definetly a very good shoe so far. Traction is GREAT. Price tag hurt, but it's all good. Can't wait for the blacks now!
excuse me, miss

Who thinks that these will hit the sales rack?
HEY YOU!!! PEEP MY SIG!!!

I am selling OG SHADOW X's in a size 10.5 for 360.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I am also selling FRENCH BLUE VII's in a size 10 for 222.00 PLUS SHIPPING.GET AT ME AT tony.casillas@sbcglobal.net

85% of the jordans since the XIV ended up on sale at one point and time at least on eastbay. What do you think?
"Dont condemn if you see a person has a dirty glass of water. Just show them the clean glass of water that you have. When they inspect it, you wont have to say that yours is better."

^ im wit this guy i doubt these will hit the sales rack im prettry sure too cuz they have that registration code thing and if you visit the site they say they'll offer ''promotional'' offers to those that bought em iono i know this only thing i got it wouldnt mak sense if sum1 that payed $75 got all the things....

I think he's talking about the first colorway, the first colorway will not be on the sale rack, maybe in kid's sizes.
I'm a child of Egypt like Van Sertima say.

Every colorway will go on sale, just im some areas they will sell better than others.
excuse me, miss

i think the people that haven't bought this shoe are really missin out..i believe the technology surpasses anythin that jordan brand has ever done in fact anythin that nike has ever put out..they really grasped the concept and put it into a very impressive shoe..i can't believe the lack of people that aren't shelvin out the money for this shoe either..but that's ok..plan on coppin the basketball edition and definitely the black ones..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

For Sale or For Trade: Size 10.5 Green Bean V's in Deadstock condition..pm me for details!!!!

Quote:
i believe the technology surpasses anythin that jordan brand has ever done in fact anythin that nike has ever put out..they really grasped the concept and put it into a very impressive shoe
excuse me, miss

I believe these will eventually go on sale but probably in limited sizes. I've seen Jordans XIX through XX1 either at the outlet or on sale. True, the first colorway will be a better seller than the other colorways, other than the usual limited ones. Like someone said earlier, it really comes down to where you live.

Back
Top Bottom