Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

so is there gonna be a lot available or is it a "limited" GR (if there is such a thing)?

Originally Posted by mjmcv23

For those whose stores have already recieved these, can i get a size run on how many pairs you guys recieved for each size. Thanks.

The footlocker that my hook-up works at got only 2 pairs in each size.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

For those whose stores have already recieved these, can i get a size run on how many pairs you guys recieved for each size. Thanks.

The footlocker that my hook-up works at got only 2 pairs in each size.

so they are pretty limited

How are these in person my spot hasn't recieved them yet and im still on the fence on weather to get them or not

This has been an expensive month...and these will still be copped. Have to try and limit myself to one or two though.

Guys, don't bother worrying if they're limited or not. Just because someone says they're a GR doesn't necessarily mean they'll be availabledown the road. If you want them bad enough, make accommodations to get them.

i hear that international mall and westshore in tampa only got 6 pairs each. too bad the 50% off this weekend wont work.

i think it's gonna be the same story as the allstars, people gonna sleep on these and they will sell out and then people will freak out!

There are plenty more of these than the all-stars... i think they'll last about as long as 07 PE Metallic V's... Having a $185 shoe at just about everyregular spot will take more than a day to sell out... I predict resellers getting burned after Saturday but we'll see...

Hey does any one which stores near Kansas, Missouri are selling the 23s.
My parents are going there this weekend and I'm hoping they could get me a pair.

Originally Posted by heatbeast32

Hey does any one which stores near Kansas, Missouri are selling the 23s.
My parents are going there this weekend and I'm hoping they could get me a pair.
I'm getting mine in Topeka just like I got my All-Stars. I'm sure they have them in allover KC since they are GR. I know Oak Park Mall willhave them.

why does everyone keep saying they release tomorrow........ its saturday the 23rd.

Damn these r pretty limited, it doesn't really matter to me because the mall i go to has 5 shoestores that will have these.
Exactly.... same around here. The store minimum around here has been 2 FSR... some alot more, some a few pur less.

FSR? I know, I'm a no0b.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom