Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by doe12

will these sell out on the first day? i don't really want to camp out, but i am willing to wake up early to cop em.

Better safe than sorry. It depends were u live, if Jordans sell quick around your way, then you should wake up early.

Originally Posted by thedonR

anyone with wide feet got an opinion on the sizing of these?

got flat feet, but these and the all stars fit proper, aint no problem so far. usually wear 12's for JBs, seem to run the same for this
pimp.gif

^^ No thanks. My pair would have that nasty "sewage green" color after awhile. (R.I.P Columbia XI's)

these are the best pairs of xxiii's i think that they are going to release

at least from what ive seen.

I just got my Stealths today in the mail. I was looking at them and noticed on the toe box on both shoes the suede looks like it has been rubbed smooth in somespots.

Anyone else have this problem with their pair?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by zipgoku26

ijapino,

do you think these will sell out in 1 day or 1 week??(i wear a size 10)

I couldn't tell you. All I can say is that if you want them bad enough, you won't wait. I'd rather buy the shoes now and see them in stores a week later than hesitate and regret not picking them up.
From the demand it seems like these will sell pretty fast. Especially in popular sizes. However theres always that one dude who will post in here that they walked in the store sometime in the evening with a full size run. And then he'll say "easiest cop ever". Count on that.

thanks for replying. i learned from the Mars IV release that even though they were a general release, they were limited and sold out in seconds on Eastbay.so i camped out at NTSF at 3:00 in the morning and got a pair and got another pair on Ebay later for a good price. the only reason i'm not sure about thisrelease is because they're not retros and i didn't think they would actually make The XX3s limited

any advice on what time (Eastern Standard Time) i should log on to SWOOSH to copp these???

Stealths seem to fit just slightly more snug than the all stars. I love both, but I think all stars > stealths just by a hair.

29lifld.jpg

2qcksjt.jpg

ax0bys.jpg

fd6bdu.jpg

Can't wait for these to drop out here in the West coast. picked up the All-Stars a couple of days ago and LOVE them...

they did such a good job on the xx3s so far. they all are unique in there own way so you have to cop all of them. the quality is also so good that it almostjustifies the price of the shoe

I want these, but if i cop i might not be able to buy the 9/14 countdown package.. What do you guys think pass on these?

YAOU GUYS DONT THINK THESE ARE LIMITED?.......EASTBAY JUST PUT EM UP AND ITS ONLY 2 PER CUSTOMER, NORMALLY GENERAL RELEASES ARE 10 PER CUSTOMER. I DONT THINKIT WILL BE AS LIMITIED AT THE ALL STARS BUT AM WARNING DONT SLEEP ON THESE BECUASE THEY ARE GR.......ALREADY GOT MY 2 PAIRS FOR UNDER RETAIL.

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

I want these, but if i cop i might not be able to buy the 9/14 countdown package.. What do you guys think pass on these?
You should pass on that pack because of those pathetic XIV's. Just my opinion, but I think you might be able to find this pack for retail down theline, especially as other packs release.

As with anything, go with what you like most.

Damn I want the all stars more now after seeing those pics.

I might have to double up on these stealths now because I want one to rock and one to stock, but $400 for two pairs is steep.

I'm going to see how things go tonight with BeastBay before I pull the trigger.

If I see they sell out quickly then I will scoop them up as soon as possible, but if they don't sell out I might risk it and try to wait on them to get adiscount.

Or I might just buy one pair for retail and then try to get a second one for under later on or whenever if I can.

These are no where near as limited as the all stars. I live in the south jersey area and 2 of the major malls did not receive ANY all stars in mens sizes, butevery single store (FTL, FA, FNL, Champs) is getting the stealths. Yeah, they may sell real well but if you miss out on these you need to step your game upbig time because it won't be that hard to get these. I see these going for over retail on ebay already...people are crazy.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

wo0t! Here are mine:

and the 2 together:

I abosloutely Love this pic
smokin.gif

I just got my Stealths today in the mail. I was looking at them and noticed on the toe box on both shoes the suede looks like it has been rubbed smooth in some spots.

Anyone else have this problem with their pair?
^Finger prints from the manufacturing process. The workers hold the two peices of fabric together and guide them through the new machine to bethreaded together. (ie. DVD) All suede/nubuck XX3 will have these rubouts, some more seroius than others.

hehe. I'll take some even better pics tonight when I get off work. I had the camera too close to the shoes, so the flash saturated the shoes a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom