Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Can someone please please please hook me up with an account to swoosh.com? I'm willing to workout some kind of deal.... Please send me a message if you canhelp me out. Thanks in advance.

COPPED! Thanx for my real Niketalk g's that solved the Niketown riddle so we true heads can get our due.

if Beastbay is going to have such a limited stock, they shouldn't put them up so early. The little hypebeasts have mommy order them up before they go tobeddie-bye. At least make them work for it and stay up past their bed time.

THE RIGHTEOUS PAY A SACRAFICE TO GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.

Trivia: who said this insightful gem? ^^^

anyone got a link for ndc? i searched for them and cant see them.
edit: found them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

alright who wants a new brother?

send me a swoosh invite and i will be your new brother
laugh.gif
Co-sign on that....I could be the twin brother...
tongue.gif

Send me one too!!
happy.gif

Anybody got any coupon codes for Nike.com? I looked in the coupon section and didn't see anything that would work.

Got it, thanks for the help in the previous pages NT! Eastbay even still has sizes the first time I tried to add a 11.5 said they were out the next timethey weren't. Got some from nikestore.com with free shipping I bet they made a ton of these.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddgggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I over slept man.

I have to get on these now.

I didn't think they would fly like this.

BeastBay is soldout that means this is a scramble release (If BeastBay sells out, scramble your behind to get a pair).

I will be back later to let you guys know how it went.

Does Modell's carry these?

good look versache530! I got 2 pair of 9.5s. One to ball in and one to sport.I'm goin to sleep. Fu%k waiting in line at the mall with people that don't even know what the brand is about. Been rockin Jordans for 20 years now

I bought my pair on nike.com because i thought swoosh was out. lol. so looks like ill need to cancel that order. just got my 2 pair of swoosh.
pimp.gif

Can someone please please please hook me up with an account to swoosh.com? I'm willing to workout some kind of deal.... Please send me a message if you can help me out.
roll.gif

i like this colorway...but got no g's to burn...i'll have to settle with my white xx3 for now...

Originally Posted by azhul23

i like this colorway...but got no g's to burn...i'll have to settle with my white xx3 for now...
feel ya homie, had the same feelin, but i was thinkin how the stealth 20 's were, gone round my area in like a week, so imma get these even tho
tired.gif
...but is ALL GOOD!
smokin.gif

got my pair with ease here in chicago, walked in and walked out. I still regret not getting the all-stars. Oh well. Time to go to work. Enjoy the rest of theday niketalk. By the way Champs and footaction have fsr's at Harlem and Irving plaza in chicago.

I just copped a 9.5 for retail at the nike site
smile.gif
I wish I had a promo code or something. 185 for a new jordan is steep
frown.gif

They still appear to have every mens size available for purchase. On a side note, did anyone cop the jordan limited edition basketball?

Back
Top Bottom