lol im faking on these i know i want em!!!!! another 185+tax on these
devil.gif
??? what the? haha

gametime decision on friday night!
glasses.gif

i say you get them...
laugh.gif
go get them..do it!

i just ordered from sneakersus.com anyone else ever delt with this site are they legit they have a fsr for 185.00

again, i hope these post at a decent time on SWOOSH...3:00am - 5:00am EST is crucial...

All I know is if you can reserve a pair now, do it. This is the first time I know of that general releases have sold like this. I mean, I have both pairs onlock but man, it seems like whenever someone says, ____ Site has them. Bamn, they are gone and even at the malls in Chi town. Those taking reserves are eithersold out or almost sold out.

Please somebody help me! Where can I preorder these online? Can you preorder on FNL.com? These are the only J's I have wanted in years and I don'twanna miss them.

i've been liked them but i was gonna pass cause i didnt want to drop 200 but ima have too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordunk

i just ordered from sneakersus.com anyone else ever delt with this site are they legit they have a fsr for 185.00

why did you order before researching if they are legit?

Has anyone gotten their shipping confirmation from sneakersus.com..............FNL has 10.5 All Stars available

Can't wit to get these on sat. I think I like these more than my all stars. Hopefully these won't have any creasing in the toe like my all stars didwhen I picked them up.

Originally Posted by Shayes7

All I know is if you can reserve a pair now, do it. This is the first time I know of that general releases have sold like this. I mean, I have both pairs on lock but man, it seems like whenever someone says, ____ Site has them. Bamn, they are gone and even at the malls in Chi town. Those taking reserves are either sold out or almost sold out.

call your finishline in ur area they should let u pre-order them if not good look homie
grin.gif

Im suprised the all stars sold so good. There is not one pair here in detroit PEROID!! Not even kid sizes! Wow now thats a first btw we still have countdownpacks all around.

Back
Top Bottom