Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Mine came with the ankle inserts and I got mine almost 2 weeks ago from PYS. Maybe it's a size thing? I wear an 8...

kaysshoes screwed me on my all stars. Called me yesterday and said they searched 3 states for a size 14, and came up empty handed....blah.

Then they tell me 7-10 business days for a refund!! Are you kidding me!? I told them I would just send them a paypal invoice for the cost.....they said no. Iwill never do business with them again.

What really makes me mad is they took pre orders in ALL sizes for 3+ weeks, then had the nerve to tell me they didnt over sell!

f2f35c4dec868dae14078c92c255b556804bc38.pjpg
2 more days for my xx's before the 23 stealths join the crew! I've never been so excited!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Mine came with the ankle inserts and I got mine almost 2 weeks ago from PYS. Maybe it's a size thing? I wear an 8...

mine are an 11.5

If the 50% off was used for the past 3 years on the new jordan then why can't we use it this year? Is it in store 50% off for other shoes though?

CITYSOLE.COM GOT ALL STARS AVAILABLE SIZE 11 AND 11.5................GOOD STORE TO DEAL WITH I GOT MY STEALTHS FROM THEM AND ITS ALREADY IN HAND

A friend of mine is filming a documentary in SF tomorrow night about sneakerheads lining up / picking up the newest Js... He had the below message, pleasereach out if this applies to you...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]URGENT[/color] - We aremaking a documentary, and we want to talk to guys who will be waiting in line or picking up shoes in San Francisco. Please email me at amosthejanitor@gmail.com ASAP so that I can speak with you and tell you more.

My athletes foot got in one pair each of the 9.5's and 10's. Damn it seems like these are not as abundant as I thought they would be.

I never heard of any shoe store that discounted on jordans ever! Will the 50% off be every where? Or some states? I live in Houston TX.

can someone tell me how these run?
I've been looking through the thread but haven't seen talk about that.
even better can someone pm me the info? please and thank you.

I was told they run true to size by the manager of my finish line and buy my boy that works at a diff finish line.
cant wait for tomorrow, i got my pair on reserve at my finish line.

I just called my local FOOTLOCKER and they said there not having a 50% sale just a president day sale which is only 20-30% off..... Whats going on? Where didya'll here about the 50% sale?

50% off is for employees only. xx3 are excluded from the 50 off. 30% is better than nothing. good luck to everybody trying get these. sounds like they will bea hot item.

Im a little worried about the tongue. In most of the personal pics ive seen in this thread the suede looks dull and ashy. Hopefully its just the flash from the cameras.

is this Gary Coleman?

^^^^^^ Thats what everyone is saying, but mine fit just fine and I ordered my usual size. I wear a size 14 though. Maybe its the average/small sizes??

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

^^^^^^ Thats what everyone is saying, but mine fit just fine and I ordered my usual size. I wear a size 14 though. Maybe its the average/small sizes??

thanks

Back
Top Bottom