***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

79374522.jpg

The white/reds are nice. I like the subtlety of them.

I'd be happpy if they did a white/blue GR of XX3s. I love white/blue and white/red J's...

-S

hahaha spike lee can't match with them 23 "ALL STARS" he should of had the titanium blue 23's on because those colors aren't matchinghis feet
roll.gif

Damn Mars Blackmon always get's the new kicks before they come out.

Not a good match though. Then again, I think he wore the black/red XX2's last year with a Knicks jersey.

Releasing similar titanium colorways would be a slap in the face to those who bought them.

JB never seemed to be too consumer friendly. People aren't asking JB to do something out of character. With these limited packs containing sought out ogcolorways, they're pimp slapping ten times the amount of consumers of the titaniums. This is nothing but a ploy to legitimize the 23 and a way to avoid aflop.

Those blk/carolinas are dope, but they look too good to be considered for release. When has JB ever done the obvious? The titaniums are an example.

BetoLZ, those Blk/Carolina XX3 are amazing.

Somebody email that pic to JB quickly.

heat23,

Any chance we can get a standard lateral and medial shot of the 318376-102 White/Stealth/Black?

So has ANYONE actually worn these around, let alone play in them? I'd love some performance feedback after watching the DVD and all the talk of a"better shaped track-spike feel".

When the fake pics of the XX3s first released they seemed to be spot on with the colorways, (there was a pic of a white/red colorway and it appears we aregetting them) I seem to remember a back pair with the midsole in red....I wonder if they will release a colorway like that?

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

Releasing similar titanium colorways would be a slap in the face to those who bought them.

If JB really wants to make up for that release, they should drop:

ajxx3tigo7.jpg

^^Wow, Those really look nice!

aj-xx3-wsb-main.jpg

After the release and still hysteria from the first Air Jordan XX3 released, a new pair is on the rise featuring White/Stealth/Black. A smooth color schemefor the Jordan XX3.

Containing Stealth on the side with White and a darker shade of Grey stitching, Gold stitching throughout followed with Gold laser print around the toe box.Releasing April 5th, check out our Air Jordan Release Dates. Via Heat23/Airrandy.

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-102 White/Stealth/Black
$185

http://

aj-xx3-wsb-2.jpg

aj-xx3-wsb-3.jpg

aj-xx3-wsb-4.jpg
aj-xx3-wsb-1.jpg

i think the only XX3 colorway worth picking up IMO as of now is the black/stealth pair. Wanted titaniums but pretty much knew that was not happening. Theall-star release is a bit to much with that black/red MJ all over the side. White/stealths are not looking to good they need a bit more color in them orprobably even a different color because that gold looks more like mustard. If that white/red DvD colorway came out that would make two but as of now just onefor me.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

ajxx3tigo7.jpg

mmm
those would be dope but the bottom where mj sig is should be white with black lettering
Yeah but they wont consider that and if they do I wont be surprise they do 45 pairs for 45 store in the us and the same for around the world and wouldcharge 450 to symbolize the return of jordan ..

Back
Top Bottom