***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I can't believe Shiekh is getting this.......
sick.gif
sick.gif

if there was ANYTIME to put limited shoes on flightclub it would be NOW! JUST DO IT, JB. it looks like if you live near new york city you have the best chanceof getting these shoes.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

thank you so much for posting the list. i don't know what is going on but the site won't work properly for me. thanks again.
I was having a problem with it working for me too, I was trying to open it through AOL... I went over to Internet Explorer and it worked for me...

too clear up again, nkestyl has the right info. ironman was right . . . but they were never for sure on doing wristbands ( and they aren't going to be). if you want to get on that rsvp list, you gotta call the store. as for sick90tegs question, you can call nt chicago to find out. here's their number: (312) 642-6363
nkestyl is right. I think I told HybridSoldier via PM that it was 50/50, either wristband or RSVP. They went with what worked before (DMPlaunch), and that is IMO a good idea.

Think about it. No campout, you get to chill inside, you don't have to lose much sleep except if you are one of those dudes that likes to wake up at noon. Furthermore you get a snack, some tunes and 20% off your purchase (Not on the XX3, just other items). Oh yeah, the possibility of giftcards (Not confirmed).

If you don't like it you can go to Millenium Shoes, where they will jack the price up to $350 and make you buy $150 worth of JB apparel. Can't believethey got this exclusive shoe, the always screw their customers. Furthermore, aside from that, you will probably waste a couple days of your life camping out.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]How Come There's No Information Or Pics Of The Jordan XX3 Box and CD It Comes With???[/color]

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Anyone want to go jack the trailers??

They ship UPS, or FedEx ?
wink.gif

That list says "Peners", butno address? I think they're listed under Nike Urban accounts. Think they've got the two unlisted locations?

a heads up, the pener's pairs are being split amongst three stores. we're getting seven pairs of them here in saint louis. this may make some of youscratch your head, but we're auctioning off our pairs.

Why the $!@* is kicks in houston gettin them? I HATE that store. #@#% is run by a bunch of hypebeast and psuedo sneaker head elitest. Everytime i go in there ijuss wanna steal off on ol boy. Ima have to come through wit my goons for this release.

NTLA wasn't that serious. You can just call and ask for the Force room to get on the list. Nobody was "pissed" LOL. There will be a limit to thelist, but the guy didn't say what that number would be. There was only about 50 when I went in.

Ugh, dudes will be getting jacked sitting out on 52nd street in Philadelphia. These shoes aren't that serious for me to risk getting robbed/shot/killed.

My favorite colorway of ANY shoe is white/blue/grey .... so with that being said, these aren't of any importance to me if JB releases a similar colorwaylater down the road. However, all I'm seeing is stealth and the classic white/black/red colorways .... can anybody shed some light on additional colorways?

Anyone have any idea what the international stores are? I just got off the phone with nike and they were denying that they even know what stores in the USwould be getting the shoes. It was ridiculous.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Why the $!@* is kicks in houston gettin them? I HATE that store. #@#% is run by a bunch of hypebeast and psuedo sneaker head elitest. Everytime i go in there i juss wanna steal off on ol boy. Ima have to come through wit my goons for this release.

I feel ya man, its gonna be crazy at that mall I can already tell.

man, !@%% all these NTLA and such. That raffle and VIP list is crap.
You sound upset.

It beats camping out on a Thursday night, hell, for something like this people will be camping out from Tuesday/Wednesday night. Not everybody can camp outand few want to do it even if they could. A raffle gives everyone a fair shake, there is still room on the list, that is if you live in the LA area.

If stores don't handle this correctly, alot of people can/will get robbed/shot, maybe even killed.

Laugh if you want, but the possibility of this is very high.

^^^sad to say, but that is very true. i wasn't there, but after reading what went down for the pigeon sb release will probs never escape my mind. thenthere's the incident at the fox hills mall (LA) for the dmp release...although i know smush parker won't get love around here any more (shouldn'thave in the first place!!!) though chances are slim to none, there's always that 1% chance that someone may get confronted. stupid ppl in the world...earlyto say, but let's just pray/hope no one gets hurt...especially over shoes.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Why the $!@* is kicks in houston gettin them? I HATE that store. #@#% is run by a bunch of hypebeast and psuedo sneaker head elitest. Everytime i go in there i juss wanna steal off on ol boy. Ima have to come through wit my goons for this release.

I feel ya man, its gonna be crazy at that mall I can already tell.
roll.gif
at ThrowedInDaGame.
I understand you totally. Im still trying to find the reasoning for Kicks getting them. Im guessing the galleria is a safer location.
LOL us NT'ers need to stick together if we want to come out alive.

I hope Mexico gets these as part of the world release, thats my only chance and houston of getting them.

Back
Top Bottom