***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

man, !@%% all these NTLA and such. That raffle and VIP list is crap.
You sound upset.

It beats camping out on a Thursday night, hell, for something like this people will be camping out from Tuesday/Wednesday night. Not everybody can camp out and few want to do it even if they could. A raffle gives everyone a fair shake, there is still room on the list, that is if you live in the LA area.
yeah, who wants to camp out...and besides...you people need to work to pay for the shoes.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by debeatup

If Houston gets them, I don't see how a store other than the Sharpstown Footaction would be it. Maybe Kickz or even PG since they have that Nike connection after the Kobe 1 design contest.
Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

These stores arnt getting %@*$
laugh.gif

PG = boutique = low volume. You're missing the purpose of this release entirely by stating those 2 stores. Its not who sells the rarest %@*$ or who has connects, or whos store is frequented by the most hypebeast and shoehead snobs, its who makes Jordan the most money. Simple is that. PG and kicks are somewhere towards the bottom, they aint beating 1 mall retailer as far as selli

Originally Posted by debeatup

guess you better give me a reason to (eat the crow), since I don't see you providing a definitive store list or confirmation from a credible source. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong, especially considering I have no confirmed info. But I won't fault myself for being skeptical when 2+2 isn't equaling 4.
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

looks like my counterparts pretty much summed it up in every post after mine.....

consider it confirmed
wink.gif
chomp chomp

22964792.jpg

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

no theyre doing a raffle
Are you sure about this regarding NTNY???

When my friend called yesterday, they said they weren't doing anything like that, raffle, wristbands, etc. Then again, the guy on the phone also said theywere getting 40-some pairs before some girl in the background spoke up and told him they can't release that information.

If stores don't handle this correctly, alot of people can/will get robbed/shot, maybe even killed.

Laugh if you want, but the possibility of this is very high.
Yeah I'm laughing at that cause if your getting robbed in 08 for sneaks you must look scarred/sweet enough for cats to try you. At least herein Philly I haven't heard about that type of stuff since the early 90's.

Ugh, dudes will be getting jacked sitting out on 52nd street in Philadelphia. These shoes aren't that serious for me to risk getting robbed/shot/killed.

I don't agree about the jacking etc happening but I don't think everybody is going to want to wait overnight for these out there though cause of that perception. I also think Sneaker Villa might try to have them downtown instead.

In my opinion, all the Niketowns should've gotten some and less of those NY stores..I mean come on..look at how many stores in NY is gettin em..Seattle NT,Portland NT have some of the most loyal customers too. Instead of puttin em in places where some of the best customers are..they put em in places that sell themost jays. Come on, top 23 stores?...that's some BS.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

Originally Posted by jaysonisfly

no theyre doing a raffle
Are you sure about this regarding NTNY???

When my friend called yesterday, they said they weren't doing anything like that, raffle, wristbands, etc. Then again, the guy on the phone also said they were getting 40-some pairs before some girl in the background spoke up and told him they can't release that information.

I called NT Chicago, and was told there is absolutely no list @ all ! ! The girl I spoke with seemed like she knew what she was talking about regardingthe release. She swore there was no list, no raffle, and said that I shouldn't have a problem getting them because they were getting more than 23 pairs,but wouldn't say how many.

Can anyone confirm NT Chicago is doing a list of some sort? If so, who should I ask to speak with about this?

called NTSF. dude working at the jordan department said there is no list and the first 23-30 people in line will get a bracelet. he also said that the linewill probably start on the 20th!!

EDIT: I guess I should just follow Rock's train of thought....
tongue.gif

but...

I say call Nike.. call Nike and then Call Nike again. Maybe at that point, someone will just POST the 23 stores and avoid cloggin all the lines with the same question.
Are you saying the list on the official JB site is not legit?

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Good Point On That RockDeep[Are You Getting The XX3's?][/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Why Is New York Getting More Spot These Than Illinois,Florida,Texas,And They Don't Release InNorth Carolina[/color]
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]NY And CA Are Superior[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Get Your G@t Ready And Go Wait Wednesday Night For These Grails.[/color]

millenium shoes is getting these?

why didnt they just give it to a warehouse shoe store...

4 la stores though, not too bad.

these things are TACKY! the colorway is hypebeastish. the stitching is WHACK along with the WANNABLIKEMIKE thumbprint soles and wannaB icy shaft supports. ican't belive how stupid these are! WOW JB you outdid yourself in the most wrongest way!!!!!

^^ i only agree with you on the whole colorway thing. other than that these shoes are crafted really well. the only thing that pisses me off is the fact thatthey made THIS colorway the limited one. they shoulda made the black/STEALTH version the crazy limited one. the argile print on the shoe just makes it so damnclean along with the suede

The people who REALLY know what Stores are getting them are doing ONE OF TWO THINGS:

1. Not postin ANYTHING

2. Posting BAD Information.

Wouldn't you rather find out for yourself than believe someone you don't know? I know I would.

Good luck to those willing to do their research. I really wish the release were done differently so people wouldn't have to go thru this but hey.. it is what it is.

I feel you on the trusting strangers thing, however, there are some people that are still willing to help out the community.

I posted everything I knew, to the best of my knowledge at that point in time. Including the size run, thought I would save anyone with a shoe size 13.5+ thetrouble of chasing a sneaker that they would never fit into.

I like this shoe, but I don't think I am going to get it. This shoe isn't about the "chase", "hunt", "search for thegrail". This shoe, IMO, is everything that is wrong with a culture that has all of a sudden become a "game".

That being said, I know that a lot of people care about this shoe on this board, so I thought I would share with a community that I have been a part of forthe better part of this decade.

Back
Top Bottom