***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

So i was wondering does anybody know anything bout that spot in houston. Ill be down there that week and i was going to cop then there the limited 23's.Like will the store let u camp out? Any info would help

So, since some (if not all) of these stores are looking out for employees, it is almost guaranteed that people will get shafted for their size. If thathappens, I'm coming straight to NT first to see who's in need of a trade in my size.

What sizes you guys getting, a poll to see which size I should go after in the event of..........................

If you don't want to do this, whatever, I have a feeling some people don't want to expose this, for whatever reason it may be.

Of course we'll see a lot of these pop up on eBay, but why go through the hassle of buying again, then selling the wrong size pair you bought. Of course,this is all in the event of................

Originally Posted by caine chi

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by caine chi

Only one spot in Chicago getting these...
smh.gif

I usually refrain from giving my 2¢ but, it's a shame the Titanium-University Blue is the best colorway of XX3. (despite all of the corny signatures on the toes) Considering the mob that lined up at NT CHI for the craptacular VIIs, and not the red suede XXIs that released that day
smh.gif
, I'm not even tempted to waste my time for a shot at givin' up $230 for these.

Soon enough there will be plenty of XX3s in 10.5 on sales racks for me to see if these even rank as decent hoop shoes...

Hypebeasts/collectors good luck...

so your sayin that is gonna be a mad house at NT chicago? Im goin up there the night of the 23rd, hopefully there wont be alot of peeps there yet.
ohwell.gif

No joke, I'm not even tempted to try NT CHI.

For the VIIs they gave out wristbands, kept countin' the line, the whole production. My friend and I were literally the only 2 people that were there for the XXIs. The sister that was asking what sizes people were lookin' to get was shocked and lets us go to the front of the line so we could bounce. The last pair of VIIs was sold as I got off the escalator. The line went south on Michigan Ave and around the corner when the last pair of VIIs was sold that morning. There were easily 100+ people pissed they didn't get them. One guy looked at me and asked why I bought the XXIs because they looked like used tampons.
smh.gif

Suffice it to say the cheap*%!@ retro VIIs are not of the same ilk as these XX3s and the goons will be out...
tired.gif

the goons will be out at NTC....I even talked to some people about these at the rec. this weekend....good luck chicagoans
laugh.gif

I think Stephen Jackson of the GSWarriors wore them tonight against Indiana. We squeeked through that game
grin.gif
!
So they look a lot like flint XIII's....easy pass but good luck to everyone trying to get theirs.
peace
sorry no pics

damn no stores in the pacific northwest getting em...oh well not really feelin the limited XX3 anyways. gonna try to get the all stars or the stealths though.

I like the fact that when they designed the xx3 they designed it without over doing the jumpman logo or putting in xx3 somewhere in the shoe...but that mj orargyle patern is a bit too much...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So i was wondering does anybody know anything bout that spot in houston. Ill be down there that week and i was going to cop then there the limited 23's. Like will the store let u camp out? Any info would help

I called them 2 days ago & they hadn't decided yet how they were going to handle it. One thing about Kicksthough is a lot of people have connections there so don't be surprised if there won't be many pair available despite how they go about sellingthem.

IMO... JB should have ONLY released these at Nike Town stores... reason being then they could GUARANTEE that the shoes that go to stores will ACTUALLY be soldto the general public instead of just to the stores employee's... Cause we all know all these smaller shops half their 23 pairs if not more will be gonebefore the doors even open!!! I mean look at the Pener's... 3 stores gonna split 23 pairs??? Each store MIGHT release 5 to the general public after theemployee's are taken care of... Ohh well... Alot of people are gonna be pissed on this one... I'm curious to see what these are gonna resell for...Gonna be crazy... Good luck to all tryin to cop...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

IMO... JB should have ONLY released these at Nike Town stores... reason being then they could GUARANTEE that the shoes that go to stores will ACTUALLY be sold to the general public instead of just to the stores employee's... Cause we all know all these smaller shops half their 23 pairs if not more will be gone before the doors even open!!! I mean look at the Pener's... 3 stores gonna split 23 pairs??? Each store MIGHT release 5 to the general public after the employee's are taken care of... Ohh well... Alot of people are gonna be pissed on this one... I'm curious to see what these are gonna resell for... Gonna be crazy... Good luck to all tryin to cop...
Co-Sign.
All the guys who are camping better watch out, the goons are gunna be everywhere.

Since YUKU won't let me paste in iframe code, click on the image below for a Google Map of the XXIII spots

It's funny how Jordan's have always had the rep of being the shoe that people get killed on the street for while they're wearing them or they getheld up for them. Now JB is essentially begging people to do that with this release. If we all thought the DMP was madness, this is going to be insanity. Iagree with the guy up there that they should only go to Niketowns because at least there everyone has a fair shot and can actually buy them at retail becauseif mom and pop spots were selling the DMP's at like 500 and 600 the day they came out, these will probably hit damn near 1,000. This is definitely a shoethat any other day I would love to own because the style of it is amazing and I'm a sucker for a Carolina blue colorway but with only 596 pairs even beingmade I value my time and my life more than getting a pair of shoes. So be safe and good luck to everyone camping out and putting their names in raffles becausethis is going to be another sneaker story for the history books.

Originally Posted by jc619er

It's funny how Jordan's have always had the rep of being the shoe that people get killed on the street for while they're wearing them or they get held up for them. Now JB is essentially begging people to do that with this release. If we all thought the DMP was madness, this is going to be insanity.

Exactly, I would have no problem if these were just some underground/super limited release to VIPs or something and you just had to luck up/grind to get'em.

This is not only wack but irresponsible of JB...

I suppose they have forgotten the XBOX and PS3 shakedowns already?
tired.gif

so the grey/blue xx3's are pretty much impossible to pick up, i understand that...

how limited are the white xx3's?? it says *limited, but wondering how limited exactly... LS limited? top 23 stores limited? online only?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

so the grey/blue xx3's are pretty much impossible to pick up, i understand that...

how limited are the white xx3's?? it says *limited, but wondering how limited exactly... LS limited? top 23 stores limited? online only?

thanks in advance

I would guess somewhere along the lines of the "energy" releases like the DTRT Spiz'ike and similarshoes, where not every store will get them, but it shouldn't be hard to get your hands on a pair. LS releases are limited to urban accounts and the onlymajor chain that gets them is Footaction. And in the event you can't get to a store selling them, I doubt the resell will be significant over retailbecause of the already high price point and wider availability.

rayray, the all star XX3 are limited even some big doors are only getting around 30 pairs. Not sure if they will be available online...eastbay or flight club.

they will not be available online. Do any people have a sense of what time or day people will start lining up for this, seeing that they drop at 7 am westcoast time next friday?

Millennium Shoes will have Air Jordan 23 at the store on
1810 W. Slauson Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90047

Please DO NOT GO to
Millenniums Shoes on 5176 Santa Monica Blvd. LA CA 90029
That's our headquarter.

This whole super limited XX3 crap gives me a headache. I'm glad I decided to pass on these. JB saved me $230. Appreciate it JB.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom