***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

nerddenem- Since you posted the correct info, can you also post what are the requirements for purchasing this shoe.

For example:

1. What will the markup be?

2. How much JB apparel will you make your customers buy in order to buy this shoe?

3. How many of the 23 pairs is Millenium shoes actually planning to sell?

Your customers will appreciate the information.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

they will not be available online. Do any people have a sense of what time or day people will start lining up for this, seeing that they drop at 7 am west coast time next friday?

Its confirmed at 7am for the west coast? Which store?

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

they will not be available online. Do any people have a sense of what time or day people will start lining up for this, seeing that they drop at 7 am west coast time next friday?

Its confirmed at 7am for the west coast? Which store?

NTLA, but they're doing the RSVP list and raffle. Everyone else I've called in So-Cal has said they don't know how they're handling therelease yet.

NTSF says first come first serve, opening at 7 am. no idea about bracelets or raffles......

cool..thanks for the info..that was the store i had in mind

To any DTLR Columbia employee that reads this board:

If you can arrange for me to pick up a pair that morning at regular cost just like everyone else, I will give you a pair of tickets to two Ravens game of yourchoice for the 2008 season. We have games against the ******** and Eagles as well as home games against the Jaquars and Titans. I will also throw in a signedpicture of Ed Reed. Consider it a promise. People on here can vouch for it.

I'm not asking for a discount. Just hold a pair for me to buy. PM me for details.

i assume if one NT is doing a raffle/ bracelets, the others would too. IN the past, whe do they start distributing bracelets?

IMO... JB should have ONLY released these at Nike Town stores... reason being then they could GUARANTEE that the shoes that go to stores will ACTUALLY be sold to the general public instead of just to the stores employee's... Cause we all know all these smaller shops half their 23 pairs if not more will be gone before the doors even open!!! I mean look at the Pener's... 3 stores gonna split 23 pairs??? Each store MIGHT release 5 to the general public after the employee's are taken care of... Ohh well... Alot of people are gonna be pissed on this one... I'm curious to see what these are gonna resell for... Gonna be crazy... Good luck to all tryin to cop...
I hear what your saying and I partially agree, but we don't have a Nike Town in VA...
eyes.gif

i called NTSF, i was told they are not doing a raffle (wish they were) they are giving bracelets to those who line up, once you get a bracelet you cant leavethe line. Pretty much whoever stands there longest wins.

I really like the way the blue looks on the midsole, I really hope that one of the other colors will have a colored midsole as well, I think the black midsolehides a lot of the angular detailing that I think looks very nice. That is why I like this color the best so far, but since I dont think I'll get one I amhoping the others will be nice.

It would be nice to know what other colorways they are releasing in the mids.....

yeah, NTSF is giving out bracelets "whenever people start to line up" and then you cant leave except for official shower and food breaks for whichyou must be okayed and inform someone or you lose your place in line. Apparantly for OLNL package (read: crap) people started lining up for a saturday releaseon Tuesday!! So the employee i spoke with expects people to start lining up monday for this friday release. 23 wristbands only. if they do a line check andsomeone who has gotten a wristband is not there, they will give out one more, et al. sounds almost imposible to get a pair-- especially a pair in yoursize.....this all sucks

I just called NTLA. The RSVP list is closed they said "we have a little over 100 people". You don't have to take my word for it go ahead and callthem.

This sounds like pure madeness. I guess JB got uthe right amount of excitement and the right marketing plan to create a RIOT.

seriously....this is no good for anyone.....5 days on a sidewalk!?!? I LOVE THESE shoes, have no idea how to go about getting them.

I tried to post this in another thread but it got locked...

I just came across this sweatshirt made by Lucky Brand Jeans, and I thought it would look good with the black/red XX3's (for those of you who don'tjust like to wear JB clothing with your Jordans). Its on sale right now for $36.75 (was $98.00). Unfortunately, the online store only has size XXL left (toobad for all you extra-smedium wearers), but if you visit an actual store they might have it in other sizes. Here's the link.... http://www.luckybrandjeans.com/Product.aspx?p=LBX12220&l=00040026000000000000&k=00040026000000000000&pn=2

1a02583eac630a1fe09cf2c956cd15fc7bad638.pjpg

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THERE IS [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] WITHIN THIS POST! THIS INCLUDES ANY REQUESTS TO HAVE OTHERSHOLD PAIRS FOR YOU! PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DISGUISE YOUR ATTEMPTS BY RE-DIRECTING MEMBERS TO YOUR SIG B/S POST OR AUCTION. VIOLATORS WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THERE IS[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] WITHIN THIS POST! THIS INCLUDES ANY REQUESTS TOHAVE OTHERS HOLD PAIRS FOR YOU! PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DISGUISE YOUR ATTEMPTS BY RE-DIRECTING MEMBERS TO YOUR SIG B/S POST OR AUCTION. VIOLATORS WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED!

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: THERE IS[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING[/color] WITHIN THIS POST! THIS INCLUDES ANY REQUESTS TOHAVE OTHERS HOLD PAIRS FOR YOU! PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO DISGUISE YOUR ATTEMPTS BY RE-DIRECTING MEMBERS TO YOUR SIG B/S POST OR AUCTION. VIOLATORS WILL BE SUSPENDED OR BANNED!

yeah, NTSF is giving out bracelets "whenever people start to line up" and then you cant leave except for official shower and food breaks for which you must be okayed and inform someone or you lose your place in line. Apparantly for OLNL package (read: crap) people started lining up for a saturday release on Tuesday!! So the employee i spoke with expects people to start lining up monday for this friday release. 23 wristbands only. if they do a line check and someone who has gotten a wristband is not there, they will give out one more, et al. sounds almost imposible to get a pair-- especially a pair in your size.....this all sucks

I wouldn;t be surprised if they start lining up Sunday or even Sat... Once the first peson lines up it's all over because the other 22 will followwithin hours.. So wheneverthe first guy feels like lining up is when it's gonna happen...

Has anybody heard anything about commercials and advertisements? The marketing campaign was suppose to start today.

saw them tonight at the bobcats game, the camera men get shoes early i guess, black... they looked good, I almost snapped a cell pic, but they were to faraway...

I wonder if the box is gonna be the same for all 3. I thought the limiteds were comming in like a cigar box or somthin. It would be cool if the Limiteds werein something special like that. Notice that we havnt seen any pics of THESE shoes with the box?...jus the white/red and black/stealth.

hopefully I can cop my pair in philly I mean theres going to be people from MD, VA, and Delaware trying to get these...

Are are you sure anyone of you are able to get a pair waiting in line, I Mean like all the employees are going to try to cop these so no chance forothers
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom