***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

i called millennium shoes, they said that they will be charging around the 300+ range for these drones

I think this is how it goes

529 in the US are numbered

529 outside the US are not numbered

So the person who got the un numbered pair got a international one by mistake

so in cali/l.a. niketown l.a. is no good to camp out since the list is full-at undft inc is no good either since the ist is full so i guess millenium shoes andfox hills are the only places then in l.a. right any1 have info on millenium or fox hills???

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

like i said dudes, this isn't my personal call. it's our owners, they're being pretty strict with this release. it's company policy not to give prices out over the phone or internet. and there's no telling who from my job is looking at this post. but if you don't like the way we do business why shop, and why complain? we're still the best sneaker store in the saint louis area.

*edit* also, to those who've been calling or were thinking about it. we're doing a raffle as well. this was decided in the last 24 hours, not sure how i feel about it exactly.

What do you have to do to get a raffle ticket?

we're going to start giving them out at 10 am next friday. we'll open at 11.
Are there going to be a limited number of raffle tickets given out? Or whoever shows up between 10 and 11 gets a ticket?

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I think this is how it goes

529 in the US are numbered

529 outside the US are not numbered

So the person who got the un numbered pair got a international one by mistake

then we got four un-numbered pairs. does anyone know if thats how they did the tags?

I'm hoping JB has produced more of these than we know (i.e numbered/un-numbered pairs and some stores saying they are getting that aren't on the list).I could care less about having a card with a number on it.

we've had people calling offering more than a grand.

Craziness. I mean the Thunders were more limited and they never got close to a grand. I guess thats what an attractive colorway can do for a limitedshoe.

I called Finish Line @ Fox hills mall, I was going to ask if there were people lined up yet and the chick told me they sold out?!!? Is this possible or lies?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I called Finish Line @ Fox hills mall, I was going to ask if there were people lined up yet and the chick told me they sold out?!!? Is this possible or lies?

Shady...hmm....you need to speak personally to the manager to get the info,.........

Originally Posted by B18strtracr

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Shady...hmm....you need to speak personally to the manager to get the info,.........

yeah call again and speak to the manager and pretend your a nike representative and threaten them that they will get their jordan license(whatever itscalled) revoked.

Originally Posted by TheMaliciousKid

This has to be the worst JB release ever how does NY and Cali get like 13-14 stores and the rest of the U.S. is just screwed? I mean here in VA we literally get EVERY single Jordan and SB release that comes out. We got the DMP and every package that is coming out this year.
This is so unfair I've been wanting this shoe since I saw it and I get shafted just because I don't live in Cali or NY?

So all you guys complaining about your store getting x-amount of pairs you should all just be happy that you even have a chance of getting these.

So eastbay isn't getting these either right?
smh.gif

Yes I am completely pissed.

co-sign this is BS. Mj dropped the ball on this one. I'm not use to VA not receiving things. Matter of fact when something drops here I never haveto wait in line. I feel kind of disrespected now.

--There are at least five people outside of Champs in Times Square, the employees said it's first come first serve

--Foot Action on 34th doesn't know how they want to do the release, or so they say

--People are hovering outside Niketown, but has anyone figured out how they're handling the release?

--I haven't gotten word yet from the NBA Store?

Any other word on NYC??

so in cali/l.a. niketown l.a. is no good to camp out since the list is full-at undft inc is no good either since the ist is full so i guess millenium shoes and fox hills are the only places then in l.a. right any1 have info on millenium or fox hills???

NTLA, UNDFTD, and MILLENIUM SHOES are all done with raffle spots.

and if people were any smarter theyd start campin alot later than tuesday night.i was thiknin tom night wouldve been good .smh.

There is a lineup at FTL 34th in NYC.MaZe
wow!!! There is sure to be a fight...3 days with no sleep and having to constantly be worried about holding your spot is enough to make anyonesnap the $#@* out.....
laugh.gif

Only to have the employees realize how valuable the shoes are by seeing you sleeping in the Brick cold just to get them and decide to keep them and then whenyou finally get in to buy one of the 23 packs they originally said they had, they tell you they are are down to only 10 left with no real explanationwhy....then....

RIOT!!!!!!!
devil.gif

oh and if the price was really about the whole "23" thing JB would have finally done us all a favor and dropped these limited pairs for $23each....now that would be a good reason to be out in the freezing cold for 3 days
roll.gif

That would a been a great counter campaign to the Jordan bashing the Starbury causes too....

But instead we get to see the greed of the people who need our money the least.... and yet are rich because of us....what a world!!!!

laugh.gif
@ that video. Dude is homeless right now for a pair of sneaks. Isthis how MJ treats his fans? (sit outside and wait in the cold?)

Nike Town Chicago pic courtesy of Unregistered Username (MortalMonkey), he says line is already full.

It's sad for these Limited Titanium 23's because you know the workers there are gonna try to snag a pair for themselves and obviously the 23 pairs peraccount goes down drastically. The workers at these spots aren't stupid either, they don't have to freeze like dude in the video is doing but yet someof them are most likely making arrangements to open on Saturday with less than the 23 pairs going out.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom