***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

FireFly... A spot (not going to name it) in Fordham in the bronx made it to the list of spots that are suppose to be getting it but I went a little too late and it was closed,but one spot said they wasn't getting it...The other spot that was closed doesn't even look like they're getting it...?

I don't know but best chance is to ask or it could be they are all sold out in the low I will check it out tomorrow

Hopefully this isn't something I missed, but I checked the first post because I assumed it would be updated there, but....was the 23rd store everrevealed????

nba store gave out 19 necklaces . . . two guys where selling theres for $500. . must have raffeled the rest to employees. . . . games all messed up . . . .got all these kanye west wannabes picking up sneakers that dont know anything about the true meaning of being a jordan collector. Im selling my collection andcalling it quits.

Im in the Footlocker line in 34th st. #5 in line.The sent us home for the day.
So im good i guess now...i got to catch some rest for tommorow.

200nikesdeep were u that little fat man with the IVs on in NTNY?

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^and I'm # 4
tongue.gif

I'm good, and for all the herbs that doubted themselves, you should have joined up with my squad, because we are all living!!!
2 pairs for me might I add
tongue.gif
AUGH are you kidding me?? I just saw your message and got back to you! The old EZ Board made messages much easier to see! Aw hell, get back to meand tell me how it all worked.

I personally think giving numbers away and sending people home is a bunch of horse $#$@ .. I mean seriously .. if it is like this all the time I might just roll with my crew three to fourdays out in advance and act like we are going to camp get number and go home to sleep ... hell at any giving point I can round at least 30-50 heads .....

so who's to say Im not going out with 5 dudes just to split $#$@ and buy two to three to resell .. come on ...

if I was the manager of one of these store I would have some time of control over what Im doin .. I suppose I close that night take names then when I open in the morning call out the names and the order they where in and somtime during the day I call the names again and maybe when I close the store once agian and if the same names are there or what not Ill give out numbers to those that been there the entire time and send them home because Im pretty sure them people are going to stay the entire time .. but that shifting people and holding others spot etc etc etc is unfair for them looners that have to ruff it out the entire time or them people that cant get any pairs because these resellers ...

You sound upset. I understand, you had all your camping gear ready,
laugh.gif

The raffle system is the best, gives everybody a fair shot. I don't get the "first come first serve, give a ticket and go home", it kind ofdoesn't give people a chance. I like what Millenium Shoes did with their system, despite the small markup. Rewarding customers that purchased theCountdown Pack and having seperate raffles for each size, very clever plan. NTLA's is not bad either, they closed the list at about 120 people. I sucksfor peole in Chi Town, NT, handled it bad over there. It is probably the coldest place and they are going to let people freeze out there, damn shame. Somebody needs to worry about the health and well being of the "customer".
smh.gif

Nope, just saw it on the news, NT employees let the people in Chi go home..It was about to be -25 degrees out there. Glad they let them go in, too bad ididn't go last night, would've been able to cop me a pair. Oh well, congrats to those who were able to swoop.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

He is going to get his, and, I doubt he will actually have to wait all the way until they release.

ALSO, as an update, there were three heads on that line yesterday. The one dude in the interview, and two other dudes from New Jersery (making all three from jers).

And to everyone that says that FTL employees swallow pairs first, the two other dudes both work at an FTL in Jersey, they know one of the floor managers at FTL 34th, AND STILL they are camping out.
From what I heard, FTL 34th MAY raffle off 1-3 pairs internally and the rest will make it to do the door on rls.

Peace.

MaZe
I was actually the 3rd one in line. From my understanding, the employees (at the 34th st store, at least) wont be able to get any AT ALL.

i just got home bout an hour ago; feels good to be able to sleep in my bed & actually take a shower tonight,
laugh.gif

To those that camped with me today, Ima see yall down at 34th st, bright & early.
ohwell.gif

Just got back from NT Chicago, they gave out wristbands to 23 peeps, I got there at Midnight tuesday and I was 22nd in line! Im wearin it as we speak! Now Ican get nice and cozy and I dont have to be back till friday morning. Hope you crazy fools that were with me are reading this, It was WELL WORTH THE WAIT eventhough I got the butt%+%% size 8...haha. See you guys around midnight or so tomorrow!!!

I heard in NTNY Mariano Rivera walked in and walked out with 2 pairs.

Everywhere in NYC is done. But im not too sure about House of Hoops. But Footlocker 34, Footaction 34, NBA store, Champs and NTNY are all taken. Everyone wassent home, and the people from NTNY and NBA store where given necklaces/wristbands and told to come back Friday Mourning. FL 34, FA 34 made lists of peoplesnames and told to come back Thursday Mourning at 7am. Champs is still waiting out in line to my knowledge.

Footaction/Footlocker made lists of 23 people. With your name, number, and address. They aren't raffling any off. Strictly going to the people on the list.

!*!*!**!***!*!*! FOX HILLS MALL FINISH LINE WILL ONLY HAVE 5 PAIRS TO SELL. THE REST ARE 100% GONE!!! good luck for those that are going to finish line foxhills.!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

i have put a couple posts on this topic...now coming to the realization im gonna have to pay a rediculous amount for these no matter what....just aquestion...do you think people will mainly keep for collections or do you think more people will try and flip these and make some quick dough?...if i had areal shot at getting and being faced with it i know it would be tough to not flip...but i think i would keep em def...anyways...good luck to everyone...

Undefeated is a wrap. They had over 23 people lined up monday morning. Looks like ebay is my best bet now.

ITS A WRAP ANYWERE YOU GO!!!! PERIOD!!!! THATS IT !!!! IF U GUYS DINT WIN A RAFFLE TICKET OR UR NAME ISNT ON ANY LIST THATS IT. JUST WAIT AND BUY ON EBAY FORVERY HIGH PRICE.!!!!!

Somebody shut this DOWN! Just re-up it with a new title like, I don't know..'Screwed by JB AGAIN!' or 'Post your XX3 holdup/stabbingstories'...please.

well yea pretty much it for nyc all stores seem packed except jimmy jazz in the bronx and house of hoops which both are more you can say in the "Urbanarea" and jimmy jazz will not sell for retail wello guys time to go back to the 34line got two pairs coming in =)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You sound upset. I understand, you had all your camping gear ready,
laugh.gif

The raffle system is the best, gives everybody a fair shot. I don't get the "first come first serve, give a ticket and go home", it kind of doesn't give people a chance. I like what Millenium Shoes did with their system, despite the small markup. Rewarding customers that purchased the Countdown Pack and having seperate raffles for each size, very clever plan. NTLA's is not bad either, they closed the list at about 120 people. I sucks for peole in Chi Town, NT, handled it bad over there. It is probably the coldest place and they are going to let people freeze out there, damn shame. Somebody needs to worry about the health and well being of the "customer".
smh.gif
I'm not upset by any means ... I never camped out for a sneaker and I will not camp out. The most I have done is go early and stand inline when I was younger.

I would say raffle tickets will be the best way only and only if they did not have a cap to it and thats it .. take name and phone number for peoples size and keep taking them till the day of release and then the day before or two days before you have the raffle .. Like that everyone that wants them get and opportunity to get them .. now thats about the only fair thing ..

Once again if guys are willing to stand in line for an entire week and neglet every single obligation they have and not let those working individual, studyin kids and responsibility bound familys a chance to stand inline for their pair. Make those people stand in line the entire week and let it be ... thats only just .....

Thats so like people to find excuses to let people get away with stuff ... thats like me saying hey NT lets get a group stand in front of a store camp out for a day - get our tickets and go home and wait till release .. thats not fair at all ... and if you are making excuses for them so called poor individual in chicago .. well dont .. thats like saying look at them people over there smoking .. ++*@ thats what they want to do and they know they run the risk of cancer .. but hey its their own problem

Back
Top Bottom