***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I went to millenium shoes at 7 a.m. and waited in line and won the raffle for size 11.5. But the shoes are not numbered what does this mean?

Apparently a certain store might be in trouble for pre-selling their XX3's and having them end up on eBay yesterday...Nike not happy at all with that andthat's why they came down..fast! I hope said store gets a penalty because everyone should have an equal chance to own something this extraordin - air....

smh @ this nonsense. I et into work at 12 today only to be told they sold ALLLLL my pairs :-/. Apparently there was a saftey concern and we received an emailfrom the warehouse telling us to sell them soon as we open today. MOEs did the same +%@%. I work at Jimmy Jazz btw.

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-102 White/Stealth/Black
$185

06/2008 Air Jordan XX3
White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts

I too would love to know more about these. The color schemes sound a little boring, I wish they had some red listed in there but we'll have tosee.

^^^^^I agree. I would ike to see pics of these. At least the black/stealths since its in april and a bit closer to rd. Im hoping these cw will be excetional.Sound boring but could be better than what we have seen so far. Is anthracite a dark grey color or dark blue? For some reason I have dark blue in my head.

depends if they massed produced them they might sell fast but question is how many are going to left and go on sale racks( which i doubt)

I agree I dont think they will hit sales racks because I been hearing a lot of people asking for them.

^^ Gotta second that....this is exactly what JB wants people to think; "OMG, I missed out on the white/titanium-university blue XX3s, I better cop theseat retail FAST!" or "OMG, these are much better than those loser titaniums, I better cop these so I don't miss out before people who didn'tget the titaniums grab these instead!" or "OMG, if titanium XX3s can go for $2k a pop on eBay, these gotta be worth something, I better cop these soI can flip them and make some pocket change!". No matter which camp you're in, the end result is the same...that's probably what JB had in mindwhen they planned the release of the titaniums. I think unless something drastic happens, the majority of the black XX3s will move pretty fast. There,however, will always be the chance of finding B-grades at outlets for like $120-$140 though.

what do yall think about the XX3 PEs coming out for the team jordan players this year. are they gonna make any or just make PEs for the best team jordanplayers (i.e ray allen and josh howard)

do anyone think we're gonna have to camp out for the stealth XX3s??? and those are a GR right?

anyone hear anything about FL at fox hills? they fked everyone over there, they lied to all their customers and heard that they ended up releasing a few ofthem....

can someone post up more info on this, i really hate how FL handled this situation, SMH at lying to customers just so their employees can snatch up a few pairs

im thinking about reporting them to nike

coppin the all stars for sure, passin on the stealths. but i saw that there are two other colors in april and one in june so ill have to see whats up withthose when the pics are leaked

Seeing as this was the Probable Size Run for each store:

7/1
7.5/1
8/1
8.5/1
9/2
9.5/3
10/3
10.5/3
11/3
11.5/2
12/2
13/1

Did anyone get anything bigger, I got a size 15 I wear a 13 but I was last in line, so its cool. Always planned on keeping them for stock so it's cool,just wondered whether any other stores got anything this big? Would be pretty cool I suppose to have a rarer size I guess.

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

^ I was there at FL in fox hills right when they opened. They did not have any for sale.

+1 to JB
smh.gif
. After all, it's for the loyal customers.

if heat gives us the pics of the white/red XX3s ill be disappointed
frown.gif
. but im sure that wont happen heat never fails us!

The all-satrs will be similar to a limted GR and anthracite is a dark blue. The XX3 white/red mids on the DVD are better than all-satrs though so Iwouldn't worry about them being limited.

Yes it's pix of a XX3 that we haven't seen yet. Just for future reference though, when I do say new pix it does mean new and unseen (unless statedotherwise).

No, it's not the white/red ones put why don't you wanna see those? If it's because of the ones in the cd then I understand but if anything the pixI post would be alil more detailed.

Back
Top Bottom