***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Quick PS....I'lll be doing this in the next few days.

4se2wl.jpg

I'll post pics when done.

nice work. thats what i was wanting in these from the beginning, but i eventually learned to love the white stitching on black. so what are you planningon using to permanently black it out without looking like a homemade job?

does anybody in the nba wear the xx3? any pics? i personally think Chris Paul and Carmelo shouldnt have signature shoes and they should just rock the newestAir Jordan at the time, but they prob dont need to promote the sales of the line any more.

^ Not exactly sure of the product...but my customizing duo friends ATC will be directing me to the proper stuff. I'll be sure to mention what I use (if allgoes well
laugh.gif
).

wow some of these ps are so nice

ive seen more nice colorways of this shoe than i have seen bad colorways
jb has done a great job with this shoe
someone do a cool grey ps

4se2wl.jpg

i hope JB doesn't put out a shoe like this. it's TOO PLAIN. the stitching is actually what makes these shoes elegant looking in my opinion. lovethe stitching on the XX3 melo all-stars. HOPE THEY RELEASE THOSE!

^^^^^ omg that would be teh dopness if the side stitching was the 3M reflective
eek.gif
So it would look lie there was nothing there then SPLADOW the light hitsyo FACE

Does anyone has the XX3 promo picture in HQ which has all JB members with Mike in the center and holdin the stealth?

@ Holye - thanks. I might try to get you to hook up a pair like that for me if it looks good... or maybe white out the White/Red/Black colorway...

am i the only one who absolutely LOVES the fin on the back of the shoe cause it gives them a unique look we've never seen on a shoe before??

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

4se2wl.jpg

i hope JB doesn't put out a shoe like this. it's TOO PLAIN. the stitching is actually what makes these shoes elegant looking in my opinion. love the stitching on the XX3 melo all-stars. HOPE THEY RELEASE THOSE!

I absolutely agree with you

Does anyone know where else besides eBay I can still find the All-Stars online in a size 13 or 14?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

~Meister

Just copped the All-Stars off Hotkix.com. Got another size 11.
pimp.gif
Sizes 9 and 10 left. So if you're interested...get after it.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Just copped the All-Stars off Hotkix.com. Got another size 11.
pimp.gif
Sizes 9 and 10 left. So if you're interested...get after it.

thanks!

your order already shipped! hopefully you'll get them this saturday.
smile.gif

AJIIIpLATINum,

We get it already.

The XX3 is your favorite Jordan and the greatest thing to ever be created...
eyes.gif

wow! those pics are sick....

on a side note, i officially hate FNL - ordered all-star XX3s online within 2 minutes of when shoes went on sale. 2 weeks later AFTER i ask for an update, FNLtells me my order was cancelled due to item being out of stock.....

ok, if my order went through online almost the second they went on sale, why am i being penalized cuz some guy bought my size at the local FNL several hoursAFTER my order went through
mad.gif

screw FNL

Back
Top Bottom