***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Id even settle for the wht/reds to be so called "limited", just to keep them from being like the titaniums. i wouldnt mind doing it all over again,but id like two pairs of those.

No more limited XX3's please!!

These are a bit hard to get as it is. I would like to wake up at 11am or so, and be able to walk in and by a pair.

Since these mystery colorways have already been produced, at least samples pairs of them, someone here has got to have seen them. Can any of you give adescription so we can at least attempt photoshops? Anarchite, black/royal

Finally got the All Stars. They still don't look right with jeans. Just like the Stealths, they will stay DS till the spring/summer hits.

^^ That's funny, I kinda like the All Stars with jeans especially if the jeans are dark colored. But to each his own..I guess.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^ That's funny, I kinda like the All Stars with jeans especially if the jeans are dark colored. But to each his own..I guess.

I wore mine with dark jeans, and they look
pimp.gif

I even got compliments from my gf who usually doesn't approve most of my shoes.
laugh.gif

But I think I'm gonna wear my Stealths in the Spring time with some shorts... The shoes look better with shorts.

Figured I would post this pics showing all of them together for some reason, i think the stealths kinda set the picture off

Man, I've just about given up all hope of finding a sz 13 in the All-Stars.
tired.gif
Ifthere's anyone out there that can help out, please hit me up!
peace
P

Can anyone help me find a pair of size 13 All-Stars please! Looks like Pdigiti and I are in the same boat! Any help would be great!

~Meister

aiyo, anybody else notice just how THIN the outsole is at the heel? seems like just casually wearing these outside on the sidewalk will erode it with thequickness
smh.gif

this is ridiculous. within a a couple months, everybody gonna be walkin on that tpu/platstic midsole thing.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

aiyo, anybody else notice just how THIN the outsole is at the heel? seems like just casually wearing these outside on the sidewalk will erode it with the quickness
smh.gif

this is ridiculous. within a a couple months, everybody gonna be walkin on that tpu/platstic midsole thing.

They are thin but if you compare them to alot of Air Maxes the heel soles are thin too. Just as long you don drag your feet the soles should be koo

I guess they are meant for basketball use only like on the court and not for causal wear like being in the cemented streets

For those not happy with the creasing on the patent leather (all-stars) or nubuck (stealths) here is what i did to my all stars. I cut out the following piceof plastic in the shape illustrated below.... which is similar to the one on the maintenance post but which extends farther into the tongue to keep the fingers(as tinker calls them) from creasing the section where the toe box meets the tongue. Hard to explain but see below. I taped the plastic piece so i can takethem off when I want.
92c35d89e5a65ea857c328416b50ec4e62b6d43.pjpg

All I can say is that is works and my all-stars have remain straight with no creases....actually they have one crease which I made when dunking on my homeboythe first day i got them.. If i woulda had the protection they probably still have no creases. peace out.

aa835cd7ec65509457cf2f3460bd8047e7d1ddd.pjpg

BTW for those who have the XX3s that fit tight my crease protector idea my not work...it might make them feel uncomfortable but hey see what you can do. As youcan see the crease protection worked for me but they were not very snug on me originally.

Why are the black XX3's sold out already, and there are still a few sizes of XX2's available in some places?

Are the XX3's that much more in demand, or were there a crapload more XX2's made?

I was fully expecting to be able to walk in a grab my size 12 of the black/stealths even a month or two after release. But seems like they are all gone with norestocks on the way.

Crazy!

^^ I used those force fields from Footlocker on my XX3's, and they fit real snug, but no creases at all for me.

I should have gotten a bigger size of the force fields I think.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

what are force fields?

They are these inserts that slide into the toe box of your shoes, and they prevent any creasing on your shoes.
I heard about them here on NT, so I decided to try them.

I bought them at footlocker for my XIII's since they crease like a mofo, but I bought a pair to put on my XX3's, and they fit snug on them.

I guess you have to get use to them.

Would you send back you xx3 if they were rally hurting your pinky toe? What have you guys did in order to avoid blisters?

I guess no 2 sneakers fit the same i have the all stars and the fit perfect but when i wear my stealths they fill a bit tight on my left foot and with theforcr fields i only use them on the 13's cuz they crease like dodo

Close to coppin my All-Stars
pimp.gif
.but in themeantime can anyone tell me WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GENERAL FORUM!?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

what are force fields?

They are these inserts that slide into the toe box of your shoes, and they prevent any creasing on your shoes.

I bought them at footlocker for my XIII's since they crease like a mofo, but I bought a pair to put on my XX3's, and they fit snug on them.

How are your 13s holding up?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

what are force fields?

How are your 13s holding up?

Very well. They still look brand new, I just wish I knew about them before, I could've put them on the rest of my jordans.

It's just a matter of you feeling comfortable with them. They have different size of course depending on your shoe size.
They feel less snug on my XIII's, than the XX3's.

I don't have to walk like a duck now
tongue.gif
j/k

Back
Top Bottom