***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Bring out the Arachnid XX3's

33nf6zc.jpg
This was both funny and creepy. Arachnid XX3's
roll.gif

On a positive note, Maze from KATC stated the White/Red XX3s have tumbled leather. That does it for me, Im definitely considering these now.
pimp.gif

Are the White/Red XX3 going to availible in sizes above 13? I remember reading somewhere that the only sizes that were going to be made were mens 7-13?

Originally Posted by Beats05

Do the Motor Sport's have the same material on the side panels as the JBAAC's, i.e. the ugly fake looking leather? I really hope they make them in the same way they made the Black Stealths and the White Stealths.
I think so, unfortunately. The poor quality pictures we have now make them look pretty good, but I think people might not like them as much oncebetter pictures surface, although they are still better than both of the JBAAC's in my opinion.

^^ Oh-oh. I think the pleather-looking side panels on the JBAAC XX3s make them look so damn tacky. I might rethink this now. Still waiting to seeclose-up/detailed pics.

btw, thanks for chiming in with your knowledge, JordanSponsors. Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

btw, thanks for chiming in with your knowledge, JordanSponsors. Much appreciated!

You're welcome! It's my pleasure to provide info/clear things up whenever I can.

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

For the Motorsport colorway, there is some conflicting info as far as the release date goes. I am still hearing Summer (as I originally posted in the release date thread) and Gentry's presentation at the NYC event seemed to suggest Summer as well. Others on this board have said that they will release in October. I guess you can decide what you want to believe for now. As far as availability, I'd expect them to be at least as limited as the All-Star's, but possibly more so. On the other hand, don't worry about them being as limited as the Premier's. I hope that gives you some sort of an idea.

Thanks for the info!
happy.gif

I still can't decide on the White/Red XX3s or the motorsport colorway. I also wonder what the leather on those look like.

Originally Posted by CL2423

Thanks for the info!
happy.gif

I still can't decide on the White/Red XX3s or the motorsport colorway. I also wonder what the leather on those look like.

Definitely the White/Red 23s.....

JSM, Do you know if the tongue on the motorsports xxiii will be tumbled leather or patent?? My guess would be patent from the pics I saw but not sure if thepic had glare from the tv screen or was glare from it being patent. Any info would be helpful? Thanks for clearing up info on the anthracites.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by LeBronGames

CL2423 wrote:

Thanks for the info!
happy.gif

Definitely the White/Red 23s.....

yes, definitely!

Yes get those so that i have a better chance at getting motor sports

I think so, unfortunately. The poor quality pictures we have now make them look pretty good, but I think people might not like them as much once better pictures surface, although they are still better than both of the JBAAC's in my opinion.
Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. I guess I'll just have to sit tight and wait for more detailed pictures to surface.

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

JSM, Do you know if the tongue on the motorsports xxiii will be tumbled leather or patent?? My guess would be patent from the pics I saw but not sure if the pic had glare from the tv screen or was glare from it being patent. Any info would be helpful? Thanks for clearing up info on the anthracites.

You guessed right! The toe/tongue is patent leather. In case people haven't noticed, both JBAAC's and the Motorsport's are basically the same interms of color blocking and materials. We have several clear photos available of the JBAAC's and to me it seems as though they are not all that popular.The fact that the JBAAC's are not well-received leads me to believe that people will not like the Motorsport's as much once better pictures surface.But as said I before, I still expect them to be the favorite of the three colorways. Maybe somebody can do a photoshop to tide us over until better picturessurface?

I just talked to one of my guys at Nike. From what he was telling me, he seems to think that the Motorsports colorway is going to be limited to the JBMotorsports team only, not available to the general public. I hope this is not the case cause I really want another pair of XX3's, and I'm not feelinthe white/red ones at all. I would love to have a pair with some sort of blue in the colorway.

Originally Posted by wig splitta82

I just talked to one of my guys at Nike. From what he was telling me, he seems to think that the Motorsports colorway is going to be limited to the JB Motorsports team only, not available to the general public. I hope this is not the case cause I really want another pair of XX3's, and I'm not feelin the white/red ones at all. I would love to have a pair with some sort of blue in the colorway.

I would also love to have some XX3s with blue/black/white in a colorway, as long as it's blue somewhere.

But from what I've heard and can envision so far with info of patent leather and the tacky side panel ----> white/red XX3s >>> MotorSportsXX3s.

Here's a question for everyone! Has anyone seen a pic ofMichael Jordan himself wearing the XX3's. If so please post a pic! Thanks!

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

this may be a dumb question, but what xxiii colorway is goin to be in the xxiii/v countdown pack?
Uhhhhh wow. Yeah that might be as dumb as they come.

Maybe you meant XVIII/V pack.

But even if you did this is the wrong place to ask that question.

Back
Top Bottom