***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Motorsports = best attainable colourway

Have been wearing my allstars the last couple of days mad comfy creased quite a bit though but hey it happens

I have a question.
Since the XX3 is used without as much glue and more stitching, will it take longer to be non-wearable?
And will the plastic fingers that come around the toebox begin to yellow eventually?

^Only time will tell. It hasn't always been the glue that has caused shoes to become unwearable. OG 1's can still be OK, where OG DS II's will mostlikely already be crumbled in the boxes because of the midsole material. Since I don't think these have any Phylite, foam, or polyurethane I think theywill be wearable for quite a while.

Yea Great ? and answer...thanks man...

Ill let ya know on that SA code..if i pull the trigger on them USAs CP

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

EASTBAY GOT XX3 ALL STARS FSR ON BACK ORDERS.

Thank you!
pimp.gif

^wooooo those are dumb amazing

Recent pictures I have found on EbAy

7160lc.jpg

23sjde1.jpg

ohptt0.jpg

and to the person who is selling them
may you come by and drop more pictures of these.....

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

EASTBAY GOT XX3 ALL STARS FSR ON BACK ORDERS.

I saw that too and tried to order a pair but each time I checked out, it stated that the shoe was not available...I went back to verify and I was able toadd my size to the cart but never complete the process...
Seems like either they sold out again or eastbay just goofed...

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

^wooooo those are dumb amazing

Recent pictures I have found on EbAy

7160lc.jpg

23sjde1.jpg

ohptt0.jpg

and to the person who is selling them
may you come by and drop more pictures of these.....

Wow! That just made me want those White/Reds even more!! Thanks a lot for the heads up on those pictures!

Hey NT i think that a bunch of places are getting a second shipment of xx3,
Eastbay
For anybody who still wants to order the XX3, i called eastbay to confirm everything and i was just curious to find out if they where still available.
I did an inventory check, i entered the product number and then the shoe size and it said they were on back ordered and expected to be avalaible on june 10
so if i were you i would call them up and find out if you can still place an order
its worth a try.

i just checked pickyourshoes and they also had more xx3, but for 300.
i gotta call some store and find out if they are getting a second shipment.

i c the white/red laces r chrome tipped like the titaniums i was wondering r all the xx3's laces like dat
i dont have a pair
frown.gif
but will b coppin the white/red ones
happy.gif

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-main.jpg

With all the excitement from different color variations of the Air Jordan XX3, some have forgotten about the Low cut models. The first pair will release in July, but the Air Jordan XX3 Low Black / Metallic Gold will drop sometime in September.

Some will refer the Air Jordan XX3 Low Black / Metallic Gold a dull shoe, but the small accents of Metallic Gold may draw some attention. Like some of the other Jordan XX3 that released, the Low Black and Gold side panels will contain the DNA design. Big thanks to our good friend Jason.

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-1.jpg

Air Jordan XX3 (23) Low Black / Metallic Gold Second Look

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-2.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-low-black-gold-sl-3.jpg

www.sneakerfiles.com

Back
Top Bottom