***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

was there ever a sz 8 on finishline?
i have a feeling that sz 8 wasnt made for this release just like the jordan is
eyes.gif
I wear an 8... yeah I got small feet

8.5's are up but I hope they produced a size 8 for this shoe....

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

was there ever a sz 8 on finishline?
i have a feeling that sz 8 wasnt made for this release just like the jordan is
eyes.gif
I wear an 8... yeah I got small feet

8.5's are up but I hope they produced a size 8 for this shoe....
yo..take them son..add and extra insole from ur other 23s..u wont be disapointed

I WILL NOT ORDER THEM UNTILL I KNOW WHERE THOSE SHORTS ARE FORM......I NEED THEM.....WHERE ARE THEY?

no they are not.....i HAVE THEM ALL EXCEPT THE WHITE REDS....THANKS

AND WHY CANT YOU ORDER FROM EASTBAY????????????????????/

Yea Flint I live in PA so there's no sales tax. I'm kinda pissed that I had to spend that much on them but I think these are one of the nicer XX3s. Wasthere a code for finishline?

WHYS THAT sooo funny?

anyways......i guess eastbay wont let you order till midnight?

is that what yall think?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good thing i got that Crackberry[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....So i receive all my emails on my phone...So i signed up forSneakgeeks website, and dude sent me an email about these, and i quickly jumped on the computer and got my 8.5....Hopefully our orders don't getcancelled[/color]

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Damn so the RD is today .. or they just doing a QS thing
WISH SOMEONE KNEW

just got off da phone wit fnl, they are quickstrike and they are tryin to avoid the heavy traffic online....so thats why they werent released atmidnight..but RD is tomorrow...good luck to those were couldnt cop..
tongue.gif

(

Originally Posted by KixxRus

WISH SOMEONE KNEW

just got off da phone wit fnl, they are quickstrike and they are tryin to avoid the heavy traffic online....so thats why they werent released at midnight..but RD is tomorrow...good luck to those were couldnt cop..
tongue.gif

(
Good looking so if I go to a FNL store you think they well sell them to me ... I dont see why not .... its a QS drop right ?

anybody else order from finishline.com and not even receive their confirmation email yet? I ordered my 9.5 about 20 mins ago and usually you get an immediateconfirmation and I still have not

Too much Hype. I am starting to feel that everyone will get a pair. Don't forget to order your giftcards from eastbay for 20% off and use the 8% fromfatwallet. I just ordered a $500 giftcard and for some reason my confirmation e-mail says it costed me only $300. If this isn't a mistake then DAMN!!!!

Originally Posted by KixxRus

WISH SOMEONE KNEW

just got off da phone wit fnl, they are quickstrike and they are tryin to avoid the heavy traffic online....so thats why they werent released at midnight..but RD is tomorrow...good luck to those were couldnt cop..
tongue.gif

(
Good looking so if I go to a FNL store you think they well sell them to me ... I dont see why not .... its a QS drop right ?
nah, they just talked about ONLINE..they were tryin to avoid crammin of orders online...

Back
Top Bottom