Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Got mines from Sheiks SF on market. They only sold 22 pairs
tired.gif
, i believe1 went to the owner (it was a size 11, probably the one on ebay right now for $1,700+) I managed to get a numbered pair while my boi got one with no number.Craziest campout of my life... a bum that someone paid to stay in line gets the $%^ stomped out of him TWICE, one homeless chick slaps her friend becausesupposedly she took her spot in line (
roll.gif
my man gave em $4 each and itseemed to solve all their problems, and
tired.gif
to u for getting 4 pairs),dude eating cereal with apple juice who got scalding water thrown in his face, brief cameo by a bald ****** prostitute, the bum who ran off with the chinesedude's portable dvd player, free sheik slippers and coffee and doughnuts
pimp.gif
. Round the clock entertainment for the duration of the campout. i'm sure i forgot to list a few things that went on, yall other cats that was inline can add to it. congrats to those who got their pairs !

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Wow I'm surprised at how much hype is surrounding these. I'm even more surprised that KICKZ Houston is on that list
laugh.gif
They just opened not too long
ago and are already one of the top 23 JB sellers
eek.gif
I might have to go check out what's going on down there.

laugh.gif
Word, I think it opened around June 07'...I hope West Oaksgets the Black XX3's.

Got a pair from R-sole in St. Louis who only sold 18 of their pairs keeping 5 for themselves. I'm pretty upset because they charged $500 for them. Usuallytheir prices are suggested retail. They just lost alot of points with me for charging more than twice retail. They did it right by having a raffle, everyone Icame with got a pair...still pissed about the price

Originally Posted by shaqrules

got back from the ntla release. i'm just disappointed that i wasn't able to get a pair...but the way they handled the event was real clean. they
raffled off 3 auto'd bballs: pat riley, ray allen and p2. they also raffled off 3 $50 gift cards as well. there didn't seem very many ppl in the
building. maybe a 100 or so, but we were all spread out so it wasn't very cluttered. big ups to ntla for providing a "continental type breakfast"
and a dj to keep things festive. no love for dude who brought swiss family robinson!!! geezus...i know it gives you more of a chance of getting a pair, but to
bring grammy in a wheel chair?!?! that's out of control!!! you should've seen everyone's face when she came out the cuts. out in the rain and
everything!!! but i guess she was down...

but congrats to everyone that got their pair. damn...even 4 or 5 employees won in the raffle too!!! i wish they could have made a different colorway limited. i
really wanted a pair of these; even so much to TRADE MY DMP's for them. call my crazy or ******ed cause i'm callin you buster's out...that's my
opinion...

Yeah Granny was OD. So was the guy in the suit who won WTH was he doing there.... I didn't score a pair but my friend did who came to RE-SELL
devil.gif
He scored them and after I got him on the list he has the nerve to do this: Hegoes up and takes my size, pays for them and comes back to tell me he got them for me. So I tell him man you're a good friend. I'll hit you up with$400 for them. He comes back and says no way, I'll sell them to you for $800 and that's the "friend price" I was like
indifferent.gif

Not cool.... I had to take him back home too so the car ride was interesting. Out of the whole deal I can say the only good thing is he didn't score anumbered pair. The raffle was handled well, man a lot of employees and re-sellers got pairs. There was one employee that got his then got called again for hisg/f's ticket
smh.gif
oh well what can you do.

Got a pair from R-sole in St. Louis who only sold 18 of their pairs keeping 5 for themselves
I'm pretty upset because they charged $500 for them
still pissed about the price

And, that right there is the reason people CAN and WILL charge whatever price they want to. You couldn't have been that "upset" and"pissed" and walk out with your pair. It just doesn't add up. So get used to it homie kuz JB will continue with the "limited" mumbojumbo and people will continue to campout days before a release in negative temps! But thanks to you, everyone at JB will keep their job for years to come andall these lil uber exclusive mom and pops will be able to pay their rent for the next few months
wink.gif

man a lot of employees and re-sellers got pairs. There was one employee that got his then got called again for his g/f's ticket
smh.gif
oh well what can you do.

actually, only 3 employees won and it didn't look like that many resellers won since they all got their size, but at the end of the day YOUwould have resold too if you won and not your friend. don't hate!
laugh.gif
also, the dude did NOT win 2 pairs. he won a $50 gift card and the XXIIIs.

Joe Wilson at R. Sole has some explaining to do.

[h1]Formerly Scarface81 --
Can you please post a picture of your receipt from today at R. Sole so there is proof they charged $500?
[/h1]

actually, only 3 employees won and it didn't look like that many resellers won since they all got their size, but at the end of the day YOU would have resold too if you won and not your friend. don't hate!
laugh.gif
also, the dude did NOT win 2 pairs. he won a $50 gift card and the XXIIIs.
First, I wouldn't have resold these, they were for my collection and to rock on my feet. Second the dude DID win 2 pairs because I talked tohim while waiting to pick up my car from valet. He was debating whether or not to sell his g/f's pair because it wasn't his size anyways.

my boy in nyc camped out for these but he only had 6 dollar in his pockets, but he sold his spot for 400, that was his whole plan, nice hustle i guess

Originally Posted by Formerly Scarface81

Got a pair from R-sole in St. Louis who only sold 18 of their pairs keeping 5 for themselves. I'm pretty upset because they charged $500 for them. Usually their prices are suggested retail. They just lost alot of points with me for charging more than twice retail. They did it right by having a raffle, everyone I came with got a pair...still pissed about the price

are you saying the actual store charged 500 for them? you know they are gonna get that account pulled now right? the jordan rep kicked with us hard andthats a #1 no no. resellers cant have jordan accounts. we actually talked about that store, and it seems they got it as a favor.. well they just messed that up

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

^^^^

That jordan account is about to get the
k4gku0.gif

yeah yo indeed. the jordan rep was explicit about that. no resellers can sell jays period. so since u posted that receipt its only a matter of time nikefinds out.

Second the dude DID win 2 pairs because I talked to him while waiting to pick up my car from valet.
interesting! did you see him with 2 pairs?? If so, I was wrong. Was his girlfriend there??

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Second the dude DID win 2 pairs because I talked to him while waiting to pick up my car from valet.
interesting! did you see him with 2 pairs?? If so, I was wrong. Was his girlfriend there??

Yes I saw him with 2 boxes he had 9 and a 12 I think. His g/f wasn't there he had just picked up her ticket for her and the NTLA guys knew him,that's why he was debating selling them. Someone offered him 600 on the spot and he said no. The reason he was debating was because he hadn't told hisg/f he won a pair off her ticket as well. I'm really not hating I'm just bummed about the release in general.

Yes I saw him with 2 boxes he had 9 and a 12 I think. His g/f wasn't there he had just picked up her ticket for her and the NTLA guys knew him, that's why he was debating selling them. Someone offered him 600 on the spot and he said no. The reason he was debating was because he hadn't told his g/f he won a pair off her ticket as well. I'm really not hating I'm just bummed about the release in general.

hmmm that's interesting and sucks!! i work there and i heard over and over that the winner MUST be present. he shouldn't have been allowed to get 2pairs based on that rule. Now, if she was there then obviously it should have been allowed. and i was j/k about the hating
laugh.gif
my # was never called and the only 7.5 was scooped up by this dude who worethat size
devil.gif

300591992.jpg

Showed up to Columbia Mall at 6:45 am. Got my raffle ticket number 186. Raffle at 7 am. My number gets called.......End of story

Congrats to all those that got em. was nice to put some faces on alotta of NTers.

got home around 7 in the AM from 34th st

34qprq0.jpg

k9cfh1.jpg

de5gr5.jpg

I made sure that my pair were one of the numbered pairs
happy.gif

FirstCuts.com: 67Starburys or 1 Air Jordan

FirstCuts: 67 Starburys Or 1 Air Jordan
Filed under: FirstCuts Jordan Kicks

[img]http://i.sportingnews.com/img/core/icons/article_email.gif[/img] E-MAIL

[img]http://i.sportingnews.com/img/core/icons/article_print.gif[/img] PRINT

COMMENTS 0
ut_sm.gif

Jan 25, 2008 05:25 PM | 54 views [edit]

By Chris Littmann

Sports don't start and end with a referee's whistle. FirstCuts, a blog dedicated to sports culture, will cover everything outside the lines, from games to gear.

Exactly one week ago, a post in this same space decried the pricing at some stores for the limited Jordan XX3 release. In particular, I was critical of R. Sole, an upscale shop in St. Louis' University City area. The word I had was R. Sole would charge more than double MSRP -- $500 -- for this limited release that consisted of 23 pairs of shoes at 23 stores across the country.

Hours after posting the entry, we received a call from R. Sole manager Joe Wilson. He threatened to sue us over our "erroneous" report.

85995.jpg

Today was judgment day, with the Titanium XX3 Air Jordans dropping at select retailers across the country, and look what we came across. A customer, who wished to only be known by his first name and last initial (Mike P.) sent us this receipt copy from his purchase this morning. R. Sole held a raffle to determine what customers would have a chance to purchase the shoes. Now check out the price they were offered -- $500. Interesting.

A call has been placed to Jordan Brand for comment on today's release and the variety of prices, but had not been returned at the time of this post.

And of course, I did call Joe Wilson once again today at R. Sole. He continued to insist the store had not received the shoes last week when our story went up and offered us no comment at this time.

We're still gathering information on other locations from today's release because it sounds like there was some funny business at one or two other stores. Those reports are unconfirmed. If you were at a participating retailer today, let us know how it went.

Reply to this entry | Back to

Approval Rating: 100% (out of 2 reviews).

If anyone could actually upload the video of whats on the xx3 DVD that would be AWSOME!...

it really is a crap shoot though, the raffle i got there for a size 11 at 7 pm and was the first in line, and stayed all night, and some people that showed uparound 7am and 3 am won. what can you say? they were giving exactly 23 tickets out per each size, and you wanted to be sure you had a shot. only, it wasn't23 people in line for size 11 looking back, this was my first time camping out for a shoe, and it was cool i won't do it again though...lol i think it wasfair...i wished i had won though i got a chance to get on a jordanheads documentary though, so it was kinda cool and it wasn't dangerous in thehood....gangbangers don't do drive bys in the rain...lol

http://
300566717.jpg
heard someone saidSYNX sold them for like 1K to one person .. I dont know maybe a cover up .. by the way they also marked their kicks up

Back
Top Bottom