Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by metalmaned

i work at r-sole and i can assure you our account will not be taken away.

That's a pretty ballsy statement knowing JB looks at this forum...

In all honesty I hope the account does get pulled or at the very least having it suspended for awhile, cause that is some f***ed up s**t!!!! I mean if you're gonna do that why sell any of the pairs at the store? Should have just sold 1 pair to the public and sold the rest of ebay and really made a killing off of them!!!!

btw.. this post is NOT against you but rather the owner and the shop you work for!!!!

hope all you want man. and i know JB looks. but they can't pull our account. there were others that marked it up. now, if the price was set at 230, and it wasnt manufacturer SUGGESTED retail price, then sure. but suggested is the key word. no jordan rep contacted us saying we couldn't mark them up. now, i'm not saying i was for it, because a few co-workers and myself were just as heated as others, but there's nothing we could do. it didn't stop anyone from buying them though.
JB can't pull your account? Sorry, but if JB wants to pull your account because your owner felt the need to charge 2X the SUGGESTED price they can.I don't blame your store owner, I blame JB...23 pairs, 23 stores? What did they expect? JB screwed this release up in my opinion.

that midsole is just hypnotizing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i gotta question, to those that copped are you actually going to wear these???

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

kind of shocked no pairs are up on flight club ny or flight club la

They might not be on their site yet but you can surely bet that there are PLENTY of pairs in their stores. I'm sure they'll pop up on ther siteover the weekend after they take pics of them and get the sizes to update the site... LOL

selling more than twice the suggested retail price is straight out wrong, you're not an individual trying to resell, you're a STORE. whoever owns yourstore knew it was wrong, and still did it anyway, trying to make a quick buck. Get ready to get a call from JB, who knows what kinda crap you'll make up tojustify selling over 2x retail.

didnt think these would be soooooo crazy.....i didnt try to get these but props to whoever got them sounded like a struggle....these must be a reseller dreamcuz these are going for like $1000

In all honesty I hope the account does get pulled or at the very least having it suspended for awhile, cause that is some f***ed up s**t!!!! I mean if you're gonna do that why sell any of the pairs at the store? Should have just sold 1 pair to the public and sold the rest of ebay and really made a killing off of them!!!!

btw.. this post is NOT against you but rather the owner and the shop you work for!!!!

hope all you want man. and i know JB looks. but they can't pull our account. there were others that marked it up. now, if the price was set at 230, and it wasnt manufacturer SUGGESTED retail price, then sure. but suggested is the key word. no jordan rep contacted us saying we couldn't mark them up. now, i'm not saying i was for it, because a few co-workers and myself were just as heated as others, but there's nothing we could do. it didn't stop anyone from buying them though.

Again I'm not saying anything against you but the fact is JB can pull your account at anytime they want/feel fit. They don't have to sell youproduct and can refuse to sell to you at anytime they want. It's happened in the past to bigger stores then yours... I'm not saying it WILL happen,I'm saying it CAN happen and I personally HOPE it does happen to teach your store's owner a lesson!!!

Anybody from Houston get a pair from Kickz? Im curious to see if there raffle was fixed.

Again I'm not saying anything against you but the fact is JB can pull your account at anytime they want/feel fit. They don't have to sell you product and can refuse to sell to you at anytime they want. It's happened in the past to bigger stores then yours... I'm not saying it WILL happen, I'm saying it CAN happen and I personally HOPE it does happen to teach your store's owner a lesson!!!

what lesson is it teaching him though? he paid what he had to for the shoes, and sold them at HIS price. people didn't have to buy them. but we soldout of them rather fast, and had over 100 people line up. when we annoucned the price, people didn't flinch, because they WANTED these shoes. there'sno one to blame here but jordan brand, don't point the finger at our store. and i know it's not against me, but i do collect a paycheck from them eachmonth.

I have some Limited Argyle socks (only 100 left) with the MSRP only at $120Yen They go GREAT with these.....

Let me know...and I will throw in some Limited Argyle Wrist Bands for free.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

We havent gotten a good carolina blue jordan since the XIII's. then they go and do this.
mad.gif

Hell yeah same crap I was saying.

I like these a lot man.

I wonder if they are going to end up like undefeated and eminem IV's where they started out around the $800-$1500 range and went up to about $5K range.

I can't believe they would pull/do this BS on the last Jordan.

I hope dudes like DJKona and ijapanio and other really serious collector's who have every single pair in every color gets theirs. I would be so pissed ifI had every damn color of every Jordan and it's at the end of the line and I couldn't get these.

Originally Posted by r00r84

selling more than twice the suggested retail price is straight out wrong, you're not an individual trying to resell, you're a STORE. whoever owns your store knew it was wrong, and still did it anyway, trying to make a quick buck. Get ready to get a call from JB, who knows what kinda crap you'll make up to justify selling over 2x retail.

our owner is one of he nicest people around. how is it wrong? by what standards? elaborate please, because i'm pretty curious. is this by YOURstandards? if it was so wrong...why didn't people complain, and refuse to buy them?

I think NT, JB forum, whatever, needs to bring this directly to JB. It could be a petition to release these as a GR, or some other form of protest, but howmuch of this can loyal customers continue to stomach? Does anyone think it feasible to even try and get something going? But here I am, thinking of petitioningto possibly spend my own money
laugh.gif
. Its really not all that funny though.

There was a petition to block the release of the Thunder/Lighning IVs. Looking back, that was pretty dumb and a wasted effort for such a horrible shoe. Why didwe care that JB was releasing trash? Those that didn't like it, didn't buy it. However, this situation is a complete turn around. There are just toofew to go around. And not only that, many of these pairs were whored out for extravagant prices right out the store.

I seriously think we, or someone, should do something about this, instead of just speculating a later GR release. What say you, NT?

what lesson is it teaching him though? he paid what he had to for the shoes, and sold them at HIS price. people didn't have to buy them. but we sold out of them rather fast, and had over 100 people line up. when we annoucned the price, people didn't flinch, because they WANTED these shoes. there's no one to blame here but jordan brand, don't point the finger at our store. and i know it's not against me, but i do collect a paycheck from them each month.

Lets break it down...

The retail price on these shoes was $230 which means the stores bought them for wholesale at roughly $125/pair, I'm not 100% sure that is what theywholesaled at but it's within $5.

So a store selling them at retail price would make a profit of roughly $105 on each pair which would be a total of $2415 after selling their 23 pairs which ispretty damn good money.

Now R-Sole sold them for $500 which gave them a profit of roughly $375 per pair which comes out to a total of $8625 for all 23 pairs that sold. So basicallythey made $6210 MORE PROFIT then stores that sold them at RETAIL. It would take 3 1/2 stores selling their 23 pairs at retail to make as much profit as yourstore made off selling your 23 pairs.
Now if you don't think JB is going to look into this and they can/will possibly take action and decide to nolonger sell your store JB products to sell in it... Then I'd say that would be a pretty valuable lesson to your owner not to screw people over. Yes peoplepaid the price and yeah he made a quick $8600 but in the long run he could potentially lose out on hundreds of thousands in profit from selling JB mechandiseand I don't know about you but I'd take the latter of those choices myself!!!!

And you are absolutly right in a way JB is to blame because they should have ONLY released these shoes at NIKE STORES so that they could actually control theseshoes releasing so if that happened your store would have never gotten them and your owner wouldn't have had a chance to be the super greedy person he is.But the fact remains, JB decided not to sell them at just Nike locations and gave your store the "hook up" to be one of the "Top 23 JBStores" in the country and this is how your owner repaid them for the hook up. Your owner was the one that set the price that these shoes sold for out ofyour store so I still can "point the finger" at him and your store for selling them for that much...

didnt think these would be soooooo crazy.....
You must be stupid (joking) then. If they wasn't limited and there was this hype that would be crazy but for these numbers you should alreadyknow.

Well my story for these sneakers is kinda interesting. I live in CO and its my birthday this week so my dad flew me and my girl out to NY so i could make anattempt to get these sneakers. I mean i wasnt banking on actually getting them but it was worth a shot. So i got there wednesday at about noon and wentstraight to manhatten. Went to the footaction there and got the last 10.5. My girl was hangin out with here friend and i called her she jeted down there butcouldnt get 7.5 so she got a 12 for her brother. But i waited in line there from wednesday till this morning. I got my 10.5 and she got her 12. I didnt fly outthere to buy the sneaker then resell it. I went for the memories. Like man i met some cool dudes out there for real. I shout them out they all made me feelwelcome. So thats my two cents on a story. But the shoes are dope as hell in person dont judge them till u see them in real life.

what lesson is it teaching him though? he paid what he had to for the shoes, and sold them at HIS price. people didn't have to buy them. but we sold out of them rather fast, and had over 100 people line up. when we annoucned the price, people didn't flinch, because they WANTED these shoes. there's no one to blame here but jordan brand, don't point the finger at our store. and i know it's not against me, but i do collect a paycheck from them each month.

Lets break it down...

The retail price on these shoes was $230 which means the stores bought them for wholesale at roughly $125/pair, I'm not 100% sure that is what they wholesaled at but it's within $5.

So a store selling them at retail price would make a profit of roughly $105 on each pair which would be a total of $2415 after selling their 23 pairs which is pretty damn good money.

Now R-Sole sold them for $500 which gave them a profit of roughly $375 per pair which comes out to a total of $8625 for all 23 pairs that sold. So basically they made $6210 MORE PROFIT then stores that sold them at RETAIL. It would take 3 1/2 stores selling them at retail to make as much profit as they did off 23 pairs of shoes.
Now if you don't think JB is going to look into this and they can/will possibly take action and decide to no longer sell your store JB products to sell in it... Then I'd say that would be a pretty valuable lesson to your owner not to screw people over. Yes people paid the price and yeah he made a quick $8600 but in the long run he could potentially lose out on hundreds of thousands in profit from selling JB mechandise and I don't know about you but I'd take the latter of those choices myself!!!!

And you are absolutly right in a way JB is to blame because they should have ONLY released these shoes at NIKE STORES so that they could actually control these shoes releasing so if that happened your store would have never gotten them and your owner wouldn't have had a chance to be the super greedy person he is. But the fact remains, JB decided not to sell them at just Nike locations and gave your store the "hook up" to be one of the "Top 23 JB Stores" in the country and this is how your owner repaid them for the hook up. Your owner was the one that set the price that these shoes sold for out of your store so I still can "point the finger" at him and your store for selling them for that much...

we weren't 'hooked up'. by your terms. our COMPANY was a top 23 retailer, and our company owner chose our store out of the 40 something otherstores to carry these shoes. no matter what store would have received them, the price would've been the same. don't assume until you know everything.you know what happens when you assume...

everybody who didnt get a pair it is ok

04/05/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-102 White/Stealth/Black
$185

this are gonna be better looking and easier to get..............trust me!

The shoe shoulda been $185 just like the rest of them.
I aint mad at R. Sole at all casue they sold them for double the MSRP, cuz damn near everybody that copped is just gonna flip them anyways, so they just tryinto make a lil profit they self.
Resellin to the resellers if you will.
I do, however, feel sorry for the true Jordan collectors, because they are the ones shellin out major chips to acquire these.

Back
Top Bottom