Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

I guarentee there are more pairs than they say, When the east coast spizikes dropped I saw a pair on ebay that was the same size, number and signed just as theones in my hands, they were legit...

ok so dos that mean only the 529 "numbered"pairs are the limited ones...?

basically what i wana know is my non numbered pair bought in canada...would people pay the prices that we have been seeing on ebay...?

Originally Posted by tdog91184

I'd really like to hear something about Kickz. I'm meeting with our JB rep Tuesday and we're in the same Jordan territory.

Get them tdog, Kickz is as shady as they come with there consignment and everything else. Look at the Houston thread on ISS and it should tell you alotabout the release. No one won anything so far and I quote from the thread

"it was riged.....i know a guy down here that got the sz 12s and sz 13s he told me it was rigged"

"well its not (oh well) because they made it look like they were legit about it knowing they weregoing to do that#%+* they should of just told us about it, and not waste our time, gas and hope.....but see they tryed to make it look like they were a legitstore!!!"

and someone who works there werk or something stated it himself, believe it or not but blah blah blah and such. It was rigged sinceFriday I was at greenspoint athlete's foot and saw the manager there wearing the titanium XX3's and we knew each other for a while (Kickz is owned byathlete's foot) so I started talking to him and he states that the raffle was nothing, basically everyone inside of Athelete's Foot (manager's,workers, hook ups) got a pair and some even got two and none of those 23 pairs that kickz got was actually raffled off.

Waste of time by my standards. Kickz sucks

Does anybody have any pics of someone wearing these? I wonder how they look on your feet not your living room floor

One of my friends said that the unnumbered pairs were the pairs that weren't suppose to be in the US because jordan gave pairs to his friends, etc.

So there's actually less than 529 outside of the US? Any truth to this?

And SMH to the clown that wore them around his neck in qcm. Its a shame what this shoe thing is turning into.

frown.gif
I just don't understand why JB would do this to people.......hurts my heart everytime I think about it.

Originally Posted by mrhood84

frown.gif
I just don't understand why JB would do this to people.......hurts my heart everytime I think about it.

cliche to say that "money is the root of all evil"

but then again, if i score a pair in PH..then i will believe that it's not limited at all...

eek.gif
@ today and yesterday's completed ebay auctions with solid feedback bidders! I've seen highs of $2,500 and an average of $1,5++ for a pair. Afellow NT'er sold his for $1,3++ and he was paid right away.
eek.gif

I heard there was a link somewhere on NT to see the dvd but I can't find it. Can someone help? I've looked everywhere. My friend saidit shows the Wht/Slvr-Red. Thanks,

COOK # 45
get fit now.

Originally Posted by fLiPfRoG

ok so dos that mean only the 529 "numbered"pairs are the limited ones...?

basically what i wana know is my non numbered pair bought in canada...would people pay the prices that we have been seeing on ebay...?
The numbering system on these is BS, people that are buying these for 1k and up just buying the hype and/or they believe everything they read. Most ofthe people that have sold them on eBay to my surprise are NT or ISS members, so that tells you something. IF I was to say 1 of 10 that mean there are 10 ofthat perticular thing in the world. Not 10 number and another 100 un number cause if that was the case why even try to have a numbering system. So to answeryour question, the only thing thats number is the TAG so I dont see how can they go for less value .. I mean so much fraud could be involved in these thatsincredible .. buying a number pair and un number pair and switching tags .. LMAO .. so whats the point ... JB is BSing us and we are just following like littlepuppies .. SHAME ON YOU, look to what you have become ..
happy.gif

Most importantly I would like to personally apologize for the TRUE herb @ Queens Center Mall, that wore the Titaniums around his neck
^^Your telling me...but truthfully hearing that a moron like that was able to get these made me feel less bad that I didn't go out of my wayto get them...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mrhood84

frown.gif

because they're JERKS. by doing this they stab their loyal customers in the heart. thanks for buying all our shoes in the past...but it doesn'tmatter...we'll screw U over anyway just to create hype for our product. very lame jordan brand. thanks for creating flight club for nothing. insteadof the titanium blue xx3's, we'll put hybrid air force fusions for U to enjoy.
eyes.gif
get with it JB...U never know when your brand will come crashing down...causeit could happen. don't be jerks to your loyal base...that's all i'm saying.

hey kingcrux31
The resell is amazing on these
I sold my pair for $1850 to a guy that has a history of buying expensive kicks.

Originally Posted by rhcp729

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

how convenient .. LMAO .. they won all them kicks and they turn around to sell all of them in eBay ... sure buddy but whatever .. keep doing your shaddy business

man dude, you're cracking me up for real. most of the people who bought pairs off of us are selling them on ebay, not just him. people in saint louis couldn't give two flips about j's, all the cats here are more concerned with the fusions and air force ones. we only had three regulars from our store, at the release. we had kids coming from colleges in the boonies of missouri hoping to buy a pair, just so they could sell them and have extra money. pick up a dictionary every now and again, i just picked up mine and couldn't find the definition of 'shaddy'. enlighten me.

Man I disagree. I'm from St. Louis and we like our J's just like any other city. I knew all of the people in line was gonna be resellers, and whowouldn't when you can make more than a stack by puttin' em' on ebay and then get you a pair of OG Taxi XII's and some XI's and still havepaper left over. I'm just glad I knew before hand that ya'll was chargin' the $500 cause I go to school fairly close to Carbondale and if I wouldhave made that trip I'd have been heated. I will say that even though ya'll might not get ya'll Jordan account revoked you might have somebacklash from the customer base in St. Louis for havin' a reputation on taxin', which ya'll are gonna have now since ya'll charged MORE THANDOUBLE the MSRP.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

laugh.gif
@ all the herbs that didn't rock with my crew when it came 2 crunch time, u can buy the GR's on launch
roll.gif

I'll rock these on my 23rd b-day, it's soon. Shout out 2 all the tru OG's players still in the game after all the pain in change we have subkected ourselves 2
wink.gif
but thats why we are OG's in the game. Death 2 lil baby boy hypebeast

Most importantly I would like to personally apologize for the TRUE herb @ Queens Center Mall, that wore the Titaniums around his neck
indifferent.gif

My bad, I am apauled at that.
Herbs? Strong words. Some of the people that were down with your idea had some things a lil more important than kicks going on. Glad you gotyours though bro.

Got $1400 cash for mine today....not a bad profit by any means. If I could make an $1150 profit for sittin outside and jokin with cool$$%$ people for 3 days, Iwould do it everytime. My pockets are smiling rightnow. I could have waited out my auction, but the higher the ending bid, the more I end up paying. I didntfeel like paying $200 in ebay fees, so I took the cash and Im gonna end my auction.

^ you are da man, I applaud anyone who uses Ebay to draw in the customer(not that you really needed Ebay in this case) and then avoids Ebay fees.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

laugh.gif
@ all the herbs that didn't rock with my crew when it came 2 crunch time, u can buy the GR's on launch
roll.gif

I'll rock these on my 23rd b-day, it's soon. Shout out 2 all the tru OG's players still in the game after all the pain in change we have subkected ourselves 2
wink.gif
but thats why we are OG's in the game. Death 2 lil baby boy hypebeast

indifferent.gif

My bad, I am apauled at that.
Herbs? Strong words. Some of the people that were down with your idea had some things a lil more important than kicks going on. Glad you got yours though bro.
Some strong words indeed ..

Let me see if my time is worth more than resell value of avg 1500 .. I work 7 hours a day tops because I get depending on the day 1.3 - 2 hour lunch break andI mess around about 1 hour at work with boys to nail it down to 6 hours I make close to 1500 bucks a week which I tool a pay cut when I moved to DC and afterwork I chill with my boys girl etc etc etc ...

vs stand in line even 1 day which = 24 hours thats about 4 days of work for me in the cold freezen my!@%+ off with a bunch of stranger having people looking atme (I'm shy) for a pair of sneakers ... Hmmm .. spend about 230+ tax

=

Buy them at ebay for 1500 and I never left the house and it would be as I missed a week of work .. so how am I a herb my dude?

^^^ I just saw TO wearing them. But why must people say there OG. I dnt hear none of the real OGs in the game say they are og so it makes me think ur notreally and orginal.

Back
Top Bottom