Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

I hope the bootleggers put out an exact replica of these....I've seen some hot repro retros....that will cut the price down
of this HYPE non-sense
frown.gif

JB was stoopid to put dese out in such a limited #, especially this colorway

^^^ If you like fakes they are all over Ebay... trust me once people get wise that they are buying fakes the prices will drop and you can cop your pair offakes for CHEAP... Good luck...

Of the very few people that actually allowed me 2 help them get pairs of XX3's my boy got a 8.5 that is unnumbered, and if you have been sleeping under arock and don't know who I am or what I do, this was at Foot action NYC. They only got 23 pairs tho
roll.gif

naw you not rubbing me wrong im jus asking what you think? anything in the future close to this? I mean the rarity of the shoes I guess is kind ofpointless.Could have made more money but its Jordan! he doesnt need anymore money. I mean I guess he wanted to see how hectic it could be? lol. Im just curiousif there will be any hype like this tho in the future. especially with that levi pack coming out?

IMO if we are starting to put whats worth more and what does not .... I would think a pair thats number is going to be worth a lot more than one its notalthought the numbering system on these is straight trash ...

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by jc619er

Will somebody wear these already so we can get a review on the fit and comfort or do you think any of these will actually touch the ground with feet in them?

VERY comfortable...didn't want to take them off.....
skins038zr6.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

...wish i had these...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Of the very few people that actually allowed me 2 help them get pairs of XX3's my boy got a 8.5 that is unnumbered, and if you have been sleeping under a rock and don't know who I am or what I do, this was at Foot action NYC. They only got 23 pairs tho
roll.gif

please enlighten me on who u are and what u do...

I would enlighten you, but it seems that you should know whats what around here. I mean you did post 3 times in a row on the same topic. By the way, welcome.

I would enlighten you, but it seems that you should know whats what around here. I mean you did post 3 times in a row on the same topic. By the way, welcome.

Now that's funny.....
roll.gif
. But please enlighten me because I livein NYC and I wear a 8.5. I wanted these sooooooooo bad. Sucks that I have to wait for the other colorways to release.
mad.gif

eek.gif

I slept MAJOR on these. i forgot all about them till im on EBAY an seen an auction go for 1500!!!!!!!!
Im like WOW must be a signed pair by MJ himself...scroll down a couple more auctions then i see about 8 other auction 1000+
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I would like to say that I am DISAPPOINTED with JB. Why? They say they made these shoes for the so called loyal fans. When in-fact that it looks like JB madeit for the resellers. I'm not taking a shot at the resellers. I would do the same if i was not a collector. But when this XX3 came out, it seems that allthese shoes hit the Ebay auction. And in my head, I'm thinking, "Doesn't JB see these auctions?", "Don't they care?"
If you're trying to please the loyal fans, come out with a GR, but limited. Especially with Jordans final sigurature shoe. I know there is couple morereleases coming out, but these titanium blue are a popular color. Reminds me of XIII flint, which is my fav. Jay of all time.
Well I don't want to keep writing cuz JB doesn't care if one customer/loyal fan doesn't get his pair. So why should i care on buying J's?(even though i haven't bought j's in over a year) But when the likable J's come out, there limited.
Well this is just what on my mind.

but what i would like to know is:
What did JB think of this release?
Do they see those auction?
What do they say?

I hope one of you JB reps that come in here could answer some questions. PEACE OUT. . .

Since I dont buy or sell on e-bay My question for the NT members that do is.

How Many pairs of the titanium 23's are on e-bay right now ?

i dont know why dont you go to ebay.com and type "jordan titanium 23" and then tell us how many. if you can use NT you can figure out ebay. LAZY!

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Since I dont buy or sell on e-bay My question for the NT members that do is.

How Many pairs of the titanium 23's are on e-bay right now ?

If you have a pair put them up now! the hype alone will get you a stack! EASY

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i dont know why dont you go to ebay.com and type "jordan titanium 23" and then tell us how many. if you can use NT you can figure out ebay. LAZY!
thanks for your advice
eyes.gif

also to the other dude i am not looking to sell my pair but i did not grind hard enought to get more to flip

damn it

^ HECK NO. The rest of the XXIIIs shouldn't be a problem for anyone. They just did this one like this because it was first, ad they wanted to start theXXIIIs off with hype.

Question 2 all the industry insiders, when should we expect a re-stock? I'm not kidding either...

Or how about some Titanium B-grades make their way to outlets
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom