Official Air Jordan XX3 Titanium Blue Post!

VAULT release went proper....no raffle or pre-sale...just those that got there early Thurs AM were treated proper...Name on a List wristbands at closeyesterday.....Management brought us coffee and hot chocolate....Nike rep brought a "23" themed pizza. Owner even brought blankets and water for uscampers....No foolishness just cold weather and a product worth the wait..

Now bring on the Stealths and the P.E.'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did anybody in Houston get called From Kickz for the raffle? They were supposed to do the raffle last night. I had about 6 entries in there.

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

VAULT release went proper....no raffle or pre-sale...just those that got there early Thurs AM were treated proper...Name on a List wristbands at close
yesterday.....Management brought us coffee and hot chocolate....Nike rep brought a "23" themed pizza. Owner even brought blankets and water for us
campers....No foolishness just cold weather and a product worth the wait..

Now bring on the Stealths and the P.E.'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That sounds like good business right there and an example for the rest of the shady as stores around here.
In addition, with these being so limited I think JB should of have done a better job screening these and making sure ALL the stores accross the board weredoing stuff correctly and having a rep there on release day to make sure the 23 pairs went to consumers not one person paying for all 23 pairs .... SMH ....

Damn...Marquesoles pics are always soooo nice....

If I had seen those pics at the beginning of the week I a may have put forth more of an effort to get these...
ohwell.gif

Its just a good feeling now that the XX3 is finally here. Feburary will be a good month for sure...Can't wait for the all star version...

Originally Posted by soulize dp

It's inevitable though with NT...complaining, speculation and gossip.

Where did this story about the titanium colourway coming out as a GR anyways later on come from?

There was a post where
tongue.gif
wink.gif
(aka BabyJ) dropped a quite vague statement that would make you believe that itwouldn't be far fetched to see more produced than the announced 1029. I wouldn't bet the farm on it, given how ambiguous his words were, but Idefinitely wouldn't be surprised at all if these didn't end up super-limited in the end.

El Bro, I didn't get an email or call from them. If I know some of the people at Kickz like I think I do, thatraffle probably is a cover-up and half the pairs (if not more) went to people with connects to the store. Not saying that that's wrong or anything, justthat so much of what goes on in relation to their store comes from a connection/networking standpoint, so I'd be surprised if the lottery really was a trueraffle.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Congrats to KiddofJordans and Shortytwo3 who both won pairs tonight at Sneakervilla.

I won the trivia contest.

And got a $25 gift card

.....sigh
frown.gif

Thanks man i filled out that $%$+ a little late lol...

Kumal, glad you got a pair, even though it wasn't your size. Now get warmed up, bruh!

I had a McDonald's Breakfast burrito this morning. The lady only gave me one packet of hot sauce. Seriously....you need two to get by. Sheesh.

Seriously this is one of the most beautiful Jordans ever made. I mean definite instant classic status for me. I love every part of the design especially thetoe area. It's too bad that it was nearly impossible to get unless you either got lucky, had unlimited time to camp or want to pay 5 times the price. Thisis one that I would definitely get two pairs of if it was a GR. So hopefully people at JB can read this and make it a general release down the road becausethere are plenty of people who would buy this shoe. Best color of the 23 by far.

I won a pair at millenium shoes but they were un-numbered. The manager had told they were all numbered. Oh well, still happy.

so let me get all this straight. People are going to stores that are not on the list to get the shoes? some shoes are numbered and some aren't? so doesthat mean that more then 529 were sent out? does all that sound about right?

Originally Posted by hondapower06

so let me get all this straight. People are going to stores that are not on the list to get the shoes? some shoes are numbered and some aren't? so does
that mean that more then 529 were sent out? does all that sound about right?
Some un numebered pairs didn't even come with the un numbered hangtags...
Hopefully this leads to addtitional pairs surfacing.

Just got back from my trip to NT Chicago...Got my size 8(Im a sz 12). It was soooo smooth, except this dood that came from Detriot tryin to act hard cuz hedidnt know about the wristbands...hahahha. My pair is numbered #43 out or 529. They were cool as heck there, had coffee and doughnuts for everyone, and theycam in this sweet lookin All black Jordan bag. Ill get some crappy cell pics up when I get off the crapper. Ill have better ones when my girl comes overtonight with the diggy cam.

One more thing...these pictures in this post DO NOT do the shoes ANY justice. When you have them in your hard, they are THE MOST well put together, the mostBEAUTIFUL shoe I have ever see in my life. You have NO IDEA how nice they are untill you take them out of the box personaly.

Everyone at NTLA was getting unnumbered pairs. the 529 pairs are hype. They either gave the US half of the numbers and the international run half of thenumbers or there are much more than 529 out in the states.

Yo who remember back n da day when dudes was gettin robbed by stick-up kids for their j´s?Does anyone worry bout that since these joints are soo expensive and limited..cuz you know how it goes..you bust yo a_ _ to get somethin nice..and you got dem lazy f_ _ _s peepin your stuff out on da creep.then one day you get got for your s_ _t.And JB should know better than that since it was their products people was gettin got for.I aint sayin that it´ll happen n all..but my mans got robbed back then 4 his black AJ4´s..and they were not really super expensive or limited.And drillest..dem joints is fire homie.
I'm sorry you sound like a sweetchuck sir.

I won a pair at millenium shoes but they were un-numbered. The manager had told they were all numbered. Oh well, still happy.

I also won a pair from Millenium shoes and its number 59 of 529, the number is on a FLIMSY LITTLE CARDBOARD HANG TAG, that should've been made of metal.
IF youre going to go hard with Shoe horns then why not emblaze that number in metal.
LOL I'm complaining and I've got the sickest Jordan to date!!! besides the UNDFTD IV's!! LOL!
Also I shouldn't have won, but the person holding the 60 ticket didn't answer the call, and I was like PICK ANOTHER ONE!!!! PICK ANOTHER ONE!!!!!
And I won.
My BDAY is this saturday, and I had that going for me!!!!
I had about a 40% chance of winning too!!
I'll post pics soon
300555974.jpg

Sneakervilla was retail + the $25 raffle ticket which included a Jordan shirt.

I'm so depressed today. I don't know why I keep torturing myself looking in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom