Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

the guy in front of me bought 3 pair, a 9 for him, and 11 and 11.5 for someone else. i'm fine with that as well as buying one just to keep on ice. but whati hate is the ones in line saying they're buying them to resell them, when there is 50 people behind that wants them to collect and cherish, not to reselland overcharge a true collector that was unfortunate enough to miss out.

i was fortunate to get my size yesterday at 11am at this local mom and pop spot in albany, ny..last size and it was my size so i'm happy..these are nice inperson..

got mine at footaction around 9:45 before they open. These actually selling out around my area the 209 Cali. I ask the employee and he said all of theirbig sizes are gone and only small sizes were available. Good thing they had my size 9. Im very happy with the design of there j's and especially the clearcarbon fiber
pimp.gif
. I saw a few heads in Shoe Palace buying the 23'salso. I know they buying big sizes
roll.gif
. Next stop the next packageix/xiv

Originally Posted by savan310

I appreciate cats like jd3772000 trying to help people out to get at least a CHANCE to get a pair of XX3's and then you get a guy who we all know has enough pairs to sell -at a ridiculous price I might add, then he gives people no chance in getting a pair!!! I mean stuff like this makes me wanna stop getting J's and just stop buying his stuff because that's outta control, Someone else posted here that he wears a 9.5 and some kid in front of him in line obviously didnt wear a size 9.5 but still buys the 9.5 and he even buys 2 more pairs in a 11 and 11.5, which he probably just bought them to resell them!!!! I mean, my girl actually felt bad she couldnt get them for me but she found out about it at jumpmansneakers and she said they were 250, but after all how crappy this release turned out and the way this greedy reseller does business I told her don't even do it because people like that just kill it for me and to be honest it all starts because of Jordan himself!!!!!!

edited..although still reserve opinion

I'm loving my pair, wore them today and these shoes are some of the most comfortable lightweight basketball shoes I have ever owned.

I'm glad I decided to buy a pair otherwise I would be regretting not doing so.

Who all has recieved their package OR their tracking # from city sole?

Which shipping did you pay for?

I'm seeing people who got their tracking or shoes, and I'm curious to shipping. I paid $35 for overnight, and my order still says processing. I thinkthey ship the slower shipping first, then the fast so people get their shoes around the same time - GARBAGE.

I didn't realize these were selling for $300+ on eBay.
eek.gif

The "QS" XX's never hit that much from what I can remember.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I didn't realize these were selling for $300+ on eBay.
eek.gif

The "QS" XX's never hit that much from what I can remember.

Yeah I saw how much these are going for. It's crazy.

Hello everyone. this is my frist post though I have been reading the forum for months. I have been buying Jordans for approximately 15 years though I am not aserious collector.

I don't really have a problem with resellers. I am not a reseller. I am not a fan of resellers. I am not knowingly friends with any resellers. Resellerscan only sell sneakers for prices people are willing to pay. If people are unwilling to pay, the reseller will either be stuck with the item or forced to lowerthe price in order to receive some type of profit. Indeed, it sucks that resellers can make it harder for your everyday Jordan fan to cop a pair of kicks, butnot many people are in the game, or in any aspect of life for that matter, for the pure benefit of others. When I do sell things I no longer need or want, Ialways try to get as much as I can for my item. Not because I am a leach or are uncaring toward the plights of others, but simply because more money makes mylife easier. Truth be told, I do make an effort to treat my friends and family better than strangers, but that's about it.

Additionally, that the offending poster purchased all the products available from a seller on ebay, the early bird catches the worm, which is prettyunfortunate for the bird that comes after, no?

The problems being discussed here could be met by the supplier--Jordan Brand (JB). JB could easily produce more of each product, thus putting resellers in amuch different bargaining position.

I could be wrong about all of the above, it's just my opnion.

^^^ i firmly believe that there should be "limited" shoes, aside the fact of the titaniums which were IMO too limited. but it allows realsneakerheads like myself to enjoy the hunt and catch even more which in turn makes my collection more enjoyable because not everyone has the shoe. but i doagree that the late buyer shouldn't pay the outrageous resellers prices to force them to lower. but it will never happen because they are in such highdemand, it's a shame that certain buyers get taken advantage of.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DJKona

AJ XXIII White/Black-Varsity Red available for pre-order

For all those who copped the XX3s early can we give this man a standing ovation.
applause.jpg

He hooked it up and its becuase of him that we rocking the all-stars and got to sleep in. Thank you brotha.

^if that's the dude, who linked us to citysole, i am very much in his debt. big props and appreciation go to that man no doubt.

i'd be just as happy with my collection and wearing jays if every man and his dog had them also. these aren't for "showing off", these arefor the love of a good jay. if you want to show off, then accomplish something meaningful with your life instead of simply buying a commercial product. anyonecan do that. it's nothing special. JB, cut it with the limited crap. it drives the black market of both legitimate and illegitimate merchandise.

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'd be just as happy with my collection and wearing jays if every man and his dog had them also. these aren't for "showing off", these are for the love of a good jay.

folks, we have a winner.

The stealths look 10X better than the allstar saw them both today in person at the galleria. Cant wait till this saturday!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jdw112

Hello everyone. this is my frist post though I have been reading the forum for months. I have been buying Jordans for approximately 15 years though I am not a serious collector.

I don't really have a problem with resellers. I am not a reseller. I am not a fan of resellers. I am not knowingly friends with any resellers. Resellers can only sell sneakers for prices people are willing to pay. If people are unwilling to pay, the reseller will either be stuck with the item or forced to lower the price in order to receive some type of profit. Indeed, it sucks that resellers can make it harder for your everyday Jordan fan to cop a pair of kicks, but not many people are in the game, or in any aspect of life for that matter, for the pure benefit of others. When I do sell things I no longer need or want, I always try to get as much as I can for my item. Not because I am a leach or are uncaring toward the plights of others, but simply because more money makes my life easier. Truth be told, I do make an effort to treat my friends and family better than strangers, but that's about it.

Additionally, that the offending poster purchased all the products available from a seller on ebay, the early bird catches the worm, which is pretty unfortunate for the bird that comes after, no?

The problems being discussed here could be met by the supplier--Jordan Brand (JB). JB could easily produce more of each product, thus putting resellers in a much different bargaining position.

I could be wrong about all of the above, it's just my opnion.

pimp.gif

i didnt even try to get these XX3s but i will for the stealths. And to sum who say the real sneakerheads enjoy the hunt for limited stuff actually most likemyself just wanna walk into the store at noon and pick his size and be done for the day.

I don't have any problems with Poofy. I've bought from him before and had no problems with service. I actually received a phone call when I ordered theCG IIIs from him because I forgot to add info on my address. He could've just blown it off and sold to someone else because of my mistake.
As far as the prices, what on-line re-sellers sell for reatail or even close for popular releases? I guess we got lucky this time around with citysole and PYSfor selling them for a good price. UTA was selling All-Starff XX3s for 195, then 199, now 299. I don't hear anyone complaining about that.

I'm not trying to stand up for poofy or anything but, if you don't like his prices don't buy from him. Simple as that.

Originally Posted by buschfan04

i didnt even try to get these XX3s but i will for the stealths. And to sum who say the real sneakerheads enjoy the hunt for limited stuff actually most like myself just wanna walk into the store at noon and pick his size and be done for the day.
i assume you're talking about my reply, i never mentioned getting up early to camp out. now do i camp out for about every release, yes, onlybecause it's what i want to do. i only said that talking about getting the rare shoe or hard to obtain shoe and enjoying it that much more.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

b5c6c6dceb4b924fe6865313109f6079-getty-79624341rb002_marketing.jpg

LOL, this picture is funny as hell. It's like the Footlocker Employees' have chicken in their hands trying to entice the people. LOL! Dude on theright is like hmm, those joints look aight but I'll pass and take a drumstick! Oh, and by the way I'm black so don't even try to put thats maderacist crap.

Back
Top Bottom