Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I agree wit s dubl, all of us who ordered from city-sole and PYS got very lucky because we were able to getthem early at retail and for the people who ordered from city-sole, less than reatil and both websites were easy pick-ups if u were paying attention.

I think that PYS and City-sole probably didnt know how limited these sneakers were going to be because if they did know it was going to be like this, more thanlikely their prices would've been much higher. Thats just how supply and demand works, but good thing I ordered from PYS because about only a 2 storesaround my way received them and they only had about 12 pairs each.

Guys, Some of you need to read the rules again.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames areunacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

Edit your posts now, and save yourself a ban or suspension.

Just a little info from someone who has been buying Js for 17yrs.
What y'all consider limited is really just supply and demand.
Nike has decided to not try and meet the demand with every colorway.

Back in the day a store only got a FSR and that was it.
When they were gone they were gone, and Js stayed on shelves for a week or two.
So they are not really making them limited, they just aint flooding the stores with them.

On the other hand the Titaniums were limited for promotion purposes.
Ferrari, Lamborghini, and other exclusive manufacturers do the same thing.
Nike considers itself a part of that class of manufacturers so they act accordingly.
I know how it feels to want ALL of the shoes and cant get them.
Ticks you off but as you get older you dont trip anymore.

Anyone in Houston pick these up anywhere? Ran across some at Footlocker-Memorial but they only got kids sizes....

Copped mine yesterday and I'm very happy with them. Very comfy, quality is good and they look better on my feet than I thought they would. i will admit, myfeelings toward these have changed quite a bit since I first saw them.

Originally Posted by skrew713

Anyone in Houston pick these up anywhere? Ran across some at Footlocker-Memorial but they only got kids sizes....
I went to greenspoint yesterday morning at 1030am and footlocker had good sizes left. Finishline only had a 10 and 10.5 left. Most of finishlineswere presold. I bought a 9.5 from footlocker when I went in. I also went to gulfgate shopping center around 2pm and both the footaction and footlocker therestill had good sizes left. It wasnt hard here at all in houston.

i didnt even try to get these XX3s but i will for the stealths. And to sum who say the real sneakerheads enjoy the hunt for limited stuff actually most like myself just wanna walk into the store at noon and pick his size and be done for the day.

Busch fan... where you been hiding? U still work you know where in u know where? I know thats hard to follow. Lol

Anyone else notice that both Chris Paul and Melo switched out of the XX3's they were wearing at the beginning of the game?

Originally Posted by xXMoshe

Anyone else notice that both Chris Paul and Melo switched out of the XX3's they were wearing at the beginning of the game?

i was thinking the same thing when i noticed in the second quarter

^That was part of JB's plan all along- start the game in the XX3, then switch over to their own sigs in the second half. Not sure why Melo switched beforethe 2nd half, though.

Originally Posted by blco02

^That was part of JB's plan all along- start the game in the XX3, then switch over to their own sigs in the second half. Not sure why Melo switched before the 2nd half, though.

Yeah they said that on the DVD.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Guys, Some of you need to read the rules again.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

man you have to have a big ego to ruin a whole page just because you wanted to BOLD up some serious size FONT. what a jerk

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by ijapino

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Guys, Some of you need to read the rules again.[/color]

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

man you have to have a big ego to ruin a whole page just because you wanted to BOLD up some serious size FONT. what a jerk

Oh no, this won't turn out well...

ijapino is the moderator and was stating the rules he his supposed to enforce. Good luck.

ijapino - way to stop the war before it got out of hand.

Originally Posted by Basketbll

Anyones order shipped from Finishline yet? Still waiting for mine to ship.

Remember when I told you nothing would happen major over the weekend? They won't ship until the first business day at the least. Maybe longer...

Don't worry, you'll probably be ok if you haven't heard from any of the online retailers yet as long as your order went through. They usuallyare pretty good about getting back to you about your canceled order within the weekend. USUALLY.

Wow....first time checkin this thread.
They really sold out like that?
Thats pretty crazy....especially with all u guys initially hatin on them.
Well, I guess thats always what happens with the new Sig.
Cant wait for the Black joints.

Originally Posted by typecast3

"what a jerk" = flaming

We don't allow flaming on NikeTalk.

*warned*

The guy that posted that (ijapino) is a moderator, like I am. He was trying to remind people of the rules INSTEADOF just banning people for not obeying them. He used big font to make sure people saw his reminder. He was doing people a FAVOR, and you want to say he has anego over it?

I suggest you get familiar with the rules yourself, because that was type ******ed, calling a mod a jerk for reminding people of the rules.

Oh yeah I think melo switched out early because he has wide feet and these XXIII's are hell on us people with wide feet!!!!
frown.gif

^Incorrect. Melo got word of how much Titaniums are worth on ebay and set up a quick auction on his laptop in the locker room.

Those who passed on these will regret it later after they cop the Stealths.

Both are these are a must.

nah. Im ok...I didn't even bother with these. I just want the Stealths (and Titaniums
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom