Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

This sneakerus ordeal better come out good or this dude is gunna have some pissed off shoeheads after him
laugh.gif

We sell authentic athletic shoes only.

We sell famous Nike Air force 1, Nike Air max 95, Air max 90, Air max 97, Air max 360, Nike dunks, Nike blazer etc.

We also sell world famousAir Jordan sneakers-retro Jordans,Melo,The Jumpman etc.

We have also big selection of Nike ACG boots, Nike air max 90 boots and others.

We sell Timberland waterproof 6" and Timberland field boots as well.

We have sizes for men,women and kids.

We ship world wide.

Why would anyone order from this place

You guys tryed to save $10.00 on the retail price and get screwed in the end

HEADS UP FOR ANYONE IN THE HOUSTON AREA LOOKING FOR THESE

GREENSPOINT MALL HAS A LOT OF PAIRS SCATTERED AROUND.

FINISHLINE HAS A 9, 11, AND 12
FOOTACTION HAS A 8, 10.5, AND 12
FOOTLOCKER HAS A 9

THE 10.5 IN FOOTACTION WAS MAD DIRTY FROM THE BOTTOM SO I BOUGHT THE LAST 10.5 FROM FOOTLOCKER.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

Price had nothing to do with it. People ordered from there because they weren't available anywhere else. And nobody's gotten screwed either...atleast not yet.

^^^Joe B, you said that a pair was dirty? my spot didn't let us try them on at all, you had to know your size or you were either guessing and hoping orSOL!

MortalMonkey wrote:
200nikesdeep wrote:

Price had nothing to do with it. People ordered from there because they weren't available anywhere else. And nobody's gotten screwed either...at least not yet.

Price had nothing to do with it ?

You dont know niketalkers do you

^^160 i got myself a pair for 200 a lil above retail..i got the last pair in this mom & pop store up near Albany..so i was lucky..got it on release day..

dmxgod wrote:

^^160 i got myself a pair for 200 a lil above retail..i got the last pair in this mom & pop store up near Albany..so i was lucky..got it on release day..

see thats a guy who knows what there doing

My boy got lucky and paid a little more then retail

Originally Posted by K20Lee

^^^Joe B, you said that a pair was dirty? my spot didn't let us try them on at all, you had to know your size or you were either guessing and hoping or SOL!
yea man it was mad dirty on the sole like they ran as fast as they can and stopped and slide across the mall floor. i said "hey man were theseworn" then i showed him the dirt. and he looked at it 3 times and put it under a light and said "idk dont look dirty to me" ,"maybe theytried em on" it cleary had black skid marks that were peeling. i just walked out and went to the buy the other 10.5 i had seen earlier

Price had nothing to do with it ?

You dont know niketalkers do you
Amen to that.

Heres an offer I was just made on a pair of DS Jordans.
Black/Red xx2 $70 shipped
roll.gif

I mean make a best offer, but be freaking serious
alien.gif

well i wore mine to school today and i went to the YMCA to hoop a little and i have to admit i was completely crazy the whole day... i kept checkin them tomake sure they wasnt scuffed and i did the equivelent of a "shoot around" in them and so far so good. these are holding up pretty nicely. I got somany looks today everybody was like "ooh shoot ruggles got the new jordans" "what number are those" "how much was they""damn how'd you afford them" "where u work at" "are they hiring" lol just miscellaneous questions that make u proud to be asneakerhead and a proud owner of some XX3's

Actually , i paid 170.00 plus 15.51 shipping on 3 pair , with no tax ... total 525.51

3 pairs at retail (with 7% tax) 593.85

593.85-525.51 = 68.34 total savings...

And no one has been screwed ... also earlier in the thread another NTer confirmed he bought the retro 8 aqua & playoffs from them , and they are alllegit ...

Oh , and also , dude has 12.5's , flight23's and jordan ol'school , which to my knowledge are not made in the fake/bootleg variety ....

Well if you guys that brough off this site before get your shoes then I guess I was wrong.

But I have to say this site would not be my first choice to buy sneakers from.

anyone been in contact with the sneakersus dude recently? I ordered mine on sat, im not worried but getting anxious.

Well if you guys that brough off this site before get your shoes then I guess I was wrong.

But I have to say this site would not be my first choice to buy sneakers from.
i ordered fron sneakersus too, i agree it wasnt my 1st choice and i was hesitant. but after i couldnt find them ANYWHERE it was my last option.

You know wats sad about these. Is alot of folks just bought them to resell. Like i got on ebay today and everyother pair was the Limited XX3's. I just dontget people's motivation, and its actually sad

lol yea i seen one dude wrote SAID ONLY 2300 PAIRS or something

on a side note these fit like a glove im really happy i bought these the first time i paid retail for a "new" jordan

whats even more funny is all the fake premier's that are on ebay! before the allstar release there was about 2 pages of XX3's, i looked today and therewas 10.
smh.gif

^^^ man if i missed them, i would be kicking myself daily! just like everyone says, pics can show some, but once you hold them in your hands they'reincredible!

Back
Top Bottom