Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I am glad some of you contacted sneakersus.com and got some updates. It shows more legitimacy in my opinion. I think I ordered on Sat too...so I am in thesame boat as you all are. I cannot wait to get my shoes.

EDIT - I just checked my account and Paypal went through..so that is a good sign I hope..that processing has begun.

^ Yeah, I think it's just taking so long to process because of the weekend and holiday we had... sucks, but that's the way it goes. And I will agree,it does seem legit.

They did have FSR when i checked. Oh well
happy.gif

Originally Posted by savan310

So i take it no one has recieved their shoes from sneakersus.com yet?

No, no one's shoes have even been sent out yet. Order processing takes 3-4 days, so they should be coming out any day now.

And wow to skiptomyshoe.com selling out that quick.
laugh.gif

this is really sucks.. i cant make any move if any of online store restock right now. coz im still waiting for sneakersus to come thru!

I just email sneakersus regarding when are they going to shipped it.

for those who order at sneakersus please post any shipping info you guys will get.

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

for those who order at sneakersus please post any shipping info you guys will get.

i will post when they send me a tracking number

Same here...I think there is a small group of us here that ordered from them. If they come through..this will be GOLD to their marketing. The word ofmouth this will generate will really help them. I hope the come through and make us all happy...then we can all have a nice go to spot that is NOT eastbay orFNL etc...we may have to wait a little...but the price is right and its kinda a "sleeper" spot so...yeah. Fingers crossed here too.
I will defpost up any updates I get.

Got mine today from the good folks over @ Finishline.com. Can't wait till saturday to get my black ones.

6b02562e40b64ff8108808e94972af481f660df.pjpg
e553532fedafbdeffc3c1dc085dc27fd2976ed2.pjpg

Edit. Nevermind

just played ball in these yesterday and i dont think ive played in a shoe this good since the xix. The shoes cushion is very responsive and there very goodankle support imo. Also the shoe feels very light on your foot.

The prices for these are starting to drop. I've noticed that after releases prices skyrocket because people panic.

Finally got my tracking# from FNL.com. They will be here tomorrow!

To think, I had chalked it up do to the hold that wasn't taken off when they 1st said it was taken off. I called back yesterday to recheck my status andthe hold was still there. Man was I pissed and figured I wasn't getting them due to the fact that they restocked them on-line.

So I suggest, if you had a hold on your order, check your status again because it might still be on there. Good luck!

Originally Posted by raptors29

The prices for these are starting to drop. I've noticed that after releases prices skyrocket because people panic.

Really? I just sold a pair for $310. Go figure.

finally got my pair from finishline order from friday
happy.gif
...shipping was mad quick
eek.gif
... but ya these are definitely fire inperson and im glad i picked em up
pimp.gif
... i havent been this excitedfor a new jay in a minute and not cuz its limited
eyes.gif
but the shoejust looks dope in person... in my opinion this is the best recent jay since the 22s and the stealth 20s...i cant wait to get the black pair....and the crazything is i dont mind payin retail for these and thats sayin a lot
laugh.gif

302tj82.jpg

i got lucky. I called a few spots today and came through with my size 10. That was the last pair they had. I'm so happy, these shoes are beautiful!

Fnl is taking forever to ship them out. I called and they said there was a hold then I called later on and they said it's processing. I'm never thisthirst to get my J's but for some reason I just have a bad feeling bout fnl. I never ordered from fnl and I probably won't again cause every time Icall I get a different story. I never have this problem with eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom