Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yea its in there ^

im just asking how good do they work on the XX3 i never used any of them b4 might pick up some tomorrow if its worth it.

I used the maintenance post guidelines but made them more custom for the XX3s. The problem with the XX3s is not the toe box (like AF1s) but the sectionwhere the tongue meets the toe box or where the fingers (as tinker calss them) meets the toe box. Thus, i has to make the insert go beyond the toe box and gointo the tongue. So far it has worked but they are not as comfy as they were before. If i come up with an effective and comfy design I'll post it up fornow I just use the insert when I messin around the house.

I saw a 9.5 available for retail at a Mom and Pops shop in San Francisco. I don't like the "M" stitching for some reason.

ATTENTION HOUSTON HEADS OR ANYONE WHOS INTERESTED:

FOOTACTION IN GREENSPOINT MALL HOUSTON,TX. STILL HAS A FEW PAIRS I SEEN AT LEAST 3 DISPLAYS UP OF SIZE 9 AND 9.5

281-875-5601

espy....
where that spot you talkin about?
do oyou know if they had an 11.5

anyone in the bay know where to get these in an 11.5 or 12

i know its a long shot but maybe i could get lucky with the help of some nt folks.....

thanks in advance......

my cuzin needs a size 15 i cant find any and ive been looking since the release here in houston not even almedia and greenspoint.

Just got my pair in from sneakersus.com. Only problem was the box was kind of beat up becasue of no double boxing.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just got my pair in from sneakersus.com. Only problem was the box was kind of beat up becasue of no double boxing.

Yeah , my 3rd pair arrived today , completing my order , but the back corner of my box was dented .. oh well .. just glad i got them

also , there was a pair of black laces included in the box ..

Did anyone else who ordered from sneakersus get free xtra laces ? they are round like XI laces , and look pretty dope on these xx3 .. i think the sampleshad black laces too right ?

Originally Posted by renegade34474

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Yeah , my 3rd pair arrived today , completing my order , but the back corner of my box was dented .. oh well .. just glad i got them

also , there was a pair of black laces included in the box ..

Did anyone else who ordered from sneakersus get free xtra laces ? they are round like XI laces , and look pretty dope on these xx3 .. i think the samples had black laces too right ?

Man those look better with black laces IMO

^^ shoes are 11, laces are 45" When I read the post at work I was skeptical cause pics didnt work and all the bootlegs I haev seen have black laces, lookslike they just threw them in for the fiasco this spot had! Its a good look though, might have to cop some.

Weird. Finishline.com still has my order as PENDING.

I ordered on that same night a pair of the allstar xx3's and the white/black melo m4's (w 20% off) and the I cleared the hold on the following monday.

They shipped the m4's, but of course not the xx3's.

Now the kicker is.... THEY HAVENT CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD.

So if they haven't charged my credit card or cancelled the order..... I think I may have a chance of getting these bad boys!!!!

Something tells me there's gonna be a re-up on MARCH 3rd.

*shrugs shoulders*

Call it intuition....
wink.gif

Slept on the RD and regreted it so went an hunted a pair down
but got a sz 11 today for a good deal and i normally wear a 11.5 or 12 and they fit fine so there a keeper!
pimp.gif

For now...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by comacoma33

Any word on if the All-Stars are being restocked tomorrow on Finishline or Eastbay?

~Meister

I have a feeling it might happen.

This is the only reason I haven't cancelled my order.

I will be calling them tomorrow. I have a good feeling about this!
happy.gif

Looks like the All-Stars are long gone on EastBay. But I just checked there seems to have the Stealths in stock for certain sizes.

No word on if Finishline re-uped these yesterday! Sorry, but can anyone help me find these in a size 13 please.

~Meister

Back
Top Bottom