Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I think imma pass on the all stars...im sick & tired of patent leather...they would've been more dope imo if it used soft rich leather (like on the og 3's)...but the blk/reds are an instant classic!
Complain to MJ himself... this is his b-day shoe. He chose and made the final decision on everything on the All-Star. Supposedly, he's never spentmore time on any other...

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I think imma pass on the all stars...im sick & tired of patent leather...they would've been more dope imo if it used soft rich leather (like on the og 3's)...but the blk/reds are an instant classic!
Complain to MJ himself... this is his b-day shoe. He chose and made the final decision on everything on the All-Star. Supposedly, he's never spent more time on any other...

Yea MJ has a thing for patent leather obviously...and its got his name written all over it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

pimp.gif
SneakerFee wrote:

i got my black stealths today from my spot .sz 6.5 i think im in love.
pimp.gif

im so happy about these and im probly only one of the around the way girls rocking these this EARLY
pimp.gif
!

OH YEAH THEY'RE ON THE STOVE.....Y?...CAUSE THEY'RE HEAT...LOL

no all stars, fee??

i went to finishline yesterday and the guy told me that out of the 300+ stores, only about 150 got the shoe, and ours was not one of them. the sports seasonsis the only store in my city that is getting them. the next closest store is 90 miles away. people around here don't be on j's so hard that they arewilling to camp for them, so i'm not too worrried. i'll just get up an hour ahead of time and wait. i was the only one at the mall early for thecountdown pack. copped it with no problems.

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

Originally Posted by wrbush31

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by Josh311

Has anyone said if Eastbay will have these or not, my guess is they would but I want to be sure. Going to have to be on the phone outside the bar Friday night calling Eastbay if so!

yes they are getting them...it says it on the Jordan page. "xx3 comming 2-16"
I called their customer service line to confirm with a rep. The conversation went like this:

Me: "When are the XX3 all stars going on sale?"
Her: "Ummm they aren't."
Me: "Really? I mean on your site it says coming 2/16"
Her: "Nooo... they're not going on sale."
Me: "So why does your site say coming 2/16?"
Her: "Oh, I thought you were asking when they went on clearance?
Me: "No, I wanted to confirm that you will have these for purchase on 2/16"
Her: "I don't know, let me check with a manager."

You'd think the CSR's would have a little more knowledge on the biggest release of the year and a typical conversation shouldn't make you feel like you were speaking to a rock.

That's it? You hung up after she said she check with a manager?

Well, she came back and said they go on sale at 8est, then I said thank you ma'am bye, sorry I left out the details.
That doesn't sound right. Eastbay has never released a shoe that early on a Friday night since I have been buying through them. good luck though.
yeah, theres no way they would be released at 8pm est. thats 5pm on the west coast
I don't understand where this notion of 8pm est came from? If you guys read my post I said "8est" since the website clearly states onsale 02/16, I thought that it was a given that the 8est referred to AM on the 16th. I don't know where you guys got 8pm east on 02/15 out of that?

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Has anyone said if Eastbay will have these or not, my guess is they would but I want to be sure. Going to have to be on the phone outside the bar Friday night calling Eastbay if so!

I called their customer service line to confirm with a rep. The conversation went like this:

You'd think the CSR's would have a little more knowledge on the biggest release of the year and a typical conversation shouldn't make you feel like you were speaking to a rock.

why do you expect them to have knowledge when youre not even referring to them by the right name? these arent called allstars, and unless youre part of the small percentage of an online chat board no one will know what the hell you are talking about.
Or maybe I'm part of a small percentage of NBA fans who realize that this is all star weekend, so saying the "Jordan XX3 all stars that comeout on 2/16" should cleary make sense to any CSR that works for a shoe website that has the "new Jordan XX3" coming out this Saturday.
eyes.gif

Well, she came back and said they go on sale at 8est, then I said thank you ma'am bye, sorry I left out the details.
That doesn't sound right. Eastbay has never released a shoe that early on a Friday night since I have been buying through them. good luck though.
yeah, theres no way they would be released at 8pm est. thats 5pm on the west coast
I don't understand where this notion of 8pm est came from? If you guys read my post I said "8est" since the website clearly states on sale 02/16, I thought that it was a given that the 8est referred to AM on the 16th. I don't know where you guys got 8pm east on 02/15 out of that?
Because Eastbay typically released the Saturday releases Friday night so everyone must have assumed you were in that line of thought. They willrelease on Eastbay WELL before 8 AM EST on 2/16. Just a matter of when and how smooth their servers are running...

Just got my pair today (Newark NJ!!!!) these @#*%% is fiya, alotta people gonna sleep on this, and the store i went to only had 1 pair of each size...so coppedmy sz 9 and was out. Oh yea BTW...to keep it G these run small so go a half size big.

Uptempoair.com just posted a restock. $250 a pair. not too bad I guess. Get them while you can.

^^ Thanks for the info. $250 is crazy when you just can go to the local mall and pick these up tomorrow for retail.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^ Thanks for the info. $250 is crazy when you just can go to the local mall and pick these up tomorrow for retail.
Agreed, but I think that will be tough for some people due to their stores not getting them and then the stores that do get them may have smallquantities resulting in unhappy customers. I figure $250 can provide peace of mind, convenience, and security.

So do the Black ones AND the white/black/red ones BOTH come out tomorrow???? I called one store they said they are only getting the black ones tomorrow andanother store has them both on display....is that how it is everywhere???

Originally Posted by jonathan801

So do the Black ones AND the white/black/red ones BOTH come out tomorrow???? I called one store they said they are only getting the black ones tomorrow and another store has them both on display....is that how it is everywhere???
Same thing happened to me. The Stealth's (Black) come out next saturday, according to the official release date and the All-Stars(White) releasetomorrow. All footactions and footlockers and such will obey this date. Some smaller stores will release them early and some have already released them. If amajor store tells you they both come out tomorrow I wouldn't believe it.

well it was a major store...the guy said they arent getting the "All Stars" but they will have the black ones tomorrow. Im bout to ride to the placewhere both are on display cause the line is busy and seeing them both will help me make a decision. So far only one store said theyd have the stealths tomorrowand they are in Maryland so PM me if your in Maryland and want the stealths tomorrow.

Just realized there was a specific "all-star" post.. I posted this in the general XX3 post a couple hours ago, but it is probably better here: Justspoke with a Nike Rep and they said NDC will not be putting up the XX3s, only Urban Accounts and Niketown Stores. But she also told me that Eastbay will NOT bereceiving the XX3s. But when I told her that they are as I called them today she said her list must not be up to date (ok, whatever). Given this, anyone withknowledge know if NDC will be putting the XX3s up? I have no faith in this rep.... and given the issues with Eastbay crashing I'd like to have a Plan B (Iwear size 16, so options are limitied... which may be eBay unfortunately).

these all stars don't seem that hard to get.. i'm not gonna get em but anyone who does who lives in ny.. footlocker, footaction, and champs inroosevelt field will have them so ill assume so will the same stores in queens center mall.

I don't understand where this notion of 8pm est came from? If you guys read my post I said "8est" since the website clearly states on sale 02/16, I thought that it was a given that the 8est referred to AM on the 16th. I don't know where you guys got 8pm east on 02/15 out of that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eastbay CSR's suck son, sad even the lil chicks at footlocker and finishline no more about the air jordan releases den she did. But 2 my swoosh dudes is this gonna be lik a LS release or a limited gen lik spiz'ikes. Couldnt get thru 2 n e reps earlier 2 day

so the stealths drop next saturday ? someone said they both come out tomorrow. im really trying to stretch my money.

NOT LIMITED

my city never gets L style or jordan two packs and all three of our shoe stores got them ..
so they cant be limited.

this shoe surprised me. I thought the picture with MJ holding the black pair was somewhat PSed, but the shoe is that small! I was going to get the all-starcolorway today, and worry about the "stealth" pair next week, but after seeing both in person, I'll get the "stealth" pair today andanother next week. I still like the all-star pair, but I'll take my chances on finding then a few weeks down the road. It's a pair I can live without,but would like to have.

Back
Top Bottom