Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

I wonder how many spots will get restocks on these, I know alot of people expected these to be like so many other sig releases and hit the sale rack/outlets.Any area of the country where these ARE siting on shelves?

let me guess, you DS'd 24 of them?
eyes.gif

The guy at sneakersus.com even says on his site that he gets all his stock from local Nike retailers and if you look at the other stuff he has instock you cantell its legit, I got a tracking number from him and will post the verdict when they arrive.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

HEADS UP FOR ANYONE IN THE HOUSTON AREA LOOKING FOR THESE

GREENSPOINT MALL HAS A LOT OF PAIRS SCATTERED AROUND.

FINISHLINE HAS A 9, 11, AND 12
FOOTACTION HAS A 8, 10.5, AND 12
FOOTLOCKER HAS A 9

THE 10.5 IN FOOTACTION WAS MAD DIRTY FROM THE BOTTOM SO I BOUGHT THE LAST 10.5 FROM FOOTLOCKER.

Yo Joe B. I'm surprised they are still available at "Gunspoint Mall"...kicks usually sell quick there. I headed to Willowbrook yesterday andcopped the last "clean" 11 at FootAction. The other 11 they had was a display and had mad dirty marks aswell. I found that strange too but I guessthey were letting people try them, so I myself tried them on...and out the door I went with the other they had in the back....Nice pickup, even after 5-6 daysafter release!
pimp.gif

I just got mine from footsoldiers today and Ill I can say is WOW I am SO dissapointed, I thought these would be way better in person but I dont like them atall, and I dont think they will grow on me either Hopefully the black/Stealth will be better than these, I think imma have to put them on ebay or somthingStill cant believe how much of a let down these were, SMH....

Oh and FYI they do run big, I usually wear sz 11 and I will need to get a sz 10.5 in the Stealth's

anyone know where i can pick up a pair for retail??
i heard from one spot that they may get a restock?
anyone else get wind of that too??

Originally Posted by skrew713

Yo Joe B. I'm surprised they are still available at "Gunspoint Mall"...kicks usually sell quick there. I headed to Willowbrook yesterday and copped the last "clean" 11 at FootAction. The other 11 they had was a display and had mad dirty marks aswell. I found that strange too but I guess they were letting people try them, so I myself tried them on...and out the door I went with the other they had in the back....Nice pickup, even after 5-6 days after release!
pimp.gif

i kno man, glad you got ur pair...im happy i picked these up. it seemed that most pairs were displays but the one i picked up had barly been put up orsomething it wasnt dirty at all i had passed on it cause it was a lil pre-creased but rushed back when i seen the other one.

kicks do sell good at greenspoint i think its the only reason that mall is still open.

i've been wearing these for the past couple of weeks and this guy at footlocker today was like "you shouldn't be wearing them. they're acollector's item" and i was like, "i buy shoes to wear mate", and we struck a rather pleasant conversation on jays. he said he reads here,so hey dude, this is me.

hell, even the elderly lady next door commented on them as we awaited an elevator a bit over a week ago.
happy.gif

the toe torture comes and goes. i thought i wore the shoe in, but then bam, toes hurt again... very nice shoes, not great but very friggen nice

I'm thinkin I might need another pair of these only because I like them so much. On the other hand, I have a very busy shoe collecting year ahead of me sohaven't quite made up my mind yet.....

But I'm glad the majority of people seem pleased with these. I personally love them. I will be on the Stealths on Saturday but still like these morebecause of that bright white clean look.
pimp.gif

does anyone have sneakersus.com phone # i still did not get any tracking info and i dont see a # on the website

7187958694 - sneakersus.com, can you please ask them if they really got the shoes in hand? even if u got confirmation email. thanks im still waiting for thetracking no.
please post whatever he's going to say.

Joe B.
Yeah you're right. I was going to pass on them also and just wait for the Stealths-especially after all the talk on how they sold-out quick and what not. Icouldn't cop on FL, Northline-Greenspoint-Northwest usually sell fast on good releases so I didn't bother. I would just save for Pack or for thisweekend. I called Northline on Monday and they had a 10.5 but could not hold it for some reason by time I went by there after work it was gone. Wednesday, Wifeand I were at Willowbrook just shopping around and bam... Footaction still had an 11 -I couldn't pass!
Yeah..Greenspoint remains open only because of all the "urban" and shoes store there....there's really no good reason to head there with familyfor decent shopping!

Man I want these now, badly.

But, I'm going to concentrate on the Stealths tomorrow first.

Then I'll see about these.

I can't believe how long it's taking for this sneakersrus.com clown to send out the shoes. I already have mine and have two pairs that I am sendingback to recoop some money (my third is going to a friend today)...and some people haven't even gotten their pairs yet and mine came from three differentplaces!

Good luck, everyone, hope it works out.

Does anybody know how limited these were? I was expecting them so be sitting for about a month or two then all just disappear. I think I was wrong unless a lotof big retailers are gonna be getting restocks.

I checked out size 11 from a certain company and there were less than 25 left in the entire company. That was a HUGE surprise to me. I guess I might be stuckwith the resellers for these.

There are much more pairs of the stealths though. So they should sit about about 3-4 weeks then be gone.

ok so i called the dude at sneakersus.com it was his own cell phone he was pissed because i was calling all day but anyways he said that everyone who orderedlast's week's release will have a tracking number by today he said his phone has been ringing off the hook and he had 10x the amount off people orderoff his site
mad.gif

^^now im starting to get worried.. i ordered my stealth thru them.. and he had already charged me with the amount..lats just cross our fingers that this guywill come thru..

yeah sneakersus.com has my money already too...I was going to wait until MONDAY for them to ship...if I dont have a tracking # by Monday I will call and demandsome sort of explanation. I am guessing these guys, since they cannot sell directly from Nike, have several whole sale "hook ups." So I bet youthey are scrambling to fill orders. That is why I am being patient. The guy is just trying to get shoes for all orders...hope he comes through.

^ Yeah it even says so on his site that he gets all his kicks from local Nike retailers in the NYC area. For instance the day the allstars came out I calledand he said they had no size 10.5 left. I checked his site later and saw 10.5 still up so I called again and he says yes I have a few 10.5's so once he sawall these orders for the Allstars coming in he went out and restocked.

Back
Top Bottom