Official Air Jordan XX3 White/Black/Red Post 2/16/08

Yeah, my creases weren't anything major either, I was just wondering (since most pairs that I've seen in pictures have them).

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

Slept on these, but now tryin to cop.
NT you think that $268 shipped is a good price?
im thinking you can save urself 20-30 bucks if you look hard enough but if u got the loot do it.

Hey, do they fit any different from the stealths?
I cop 11.5 and they seem ok size wise, just my pinky toe is hurtin, but loosening up the laces def. helped and wearin thinner socks.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

D&@@%&**##m!! I should've layawayed these on RD!!! It was on my hands!!!! Now, I'm loosing hope of getting a size 11
^^ What is RD?

BTW, I got 3 pairs total. 2 from the store and one online. All pairs had slight creases in them. If they don't have them, then you are lucky.

Keep an eye out for great deals on ebay. I've been watching alot of auctions to see how the price fluctuates and if you wear a smaller size like a 9 or9.5 you can get these for cheap. An auction ended the other day for a 9.5 for 182 + 20 shipping. It seems like 11-14 is where the real high prices are at.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

my pair had minor creases where the toe box meets the laces nothing 2 major, when i stuck my foot in they disappear.

until you wear them, then they really get messed up.

Back
Top Bottom