Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Ahh 9:25 and I'm already losing energy, working with toddlers all day wore me out. I hope I can get my pair from FNL.com because I'm relying on usingthat "Bill me Later" since my paycheck does not come until Friday of next week. Has anyone ever used Bill me Later?

wow looks like these 23's are in high demand when two days ago people didnt know if they were gonna cop or not crazy
glad i got a pair from the ES monday morning hope everybody gets there pair or pairs

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

they got a pic saying the date...i gurantee they drop some more around midnight....and prolly cancel everyones order....

IT IS A VIOLATION TO DUE WHAT THEY DID>>>>>THEY CAN BE SUSPENDED FROM SELLING JB SIG. KICKS FOR THIS....

SO well see
yo what the hell are you talkin about? you been mubblin all day long. this and that...holy crap, you said u gettin ur pairs...so relax and contribute something thats worth discussin about and stop being negative..you had the chance to get them but you didnt.

its not being a violation because they are not shipping them out today...genius...

i bet you gonna find something to say.if you do, say something thats relevant to the THREAD....

Just my 2 cents

Yeah, fnl is putting more up later, and they realized they messed up so that's why they took it down. The orders will process on Monday after release date,so I don't believe a violation was made..........although it was certainly an unwelcomed surprise in my book since I could not score some. That's whatI get for slippin. Not hating on fnl for it, though.

As a side note, after this release and the Hares, I can chill out and enjoy the summer nights. This limited crap is just plain wack.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by KixxRus

they got a pic saying the date...i gurantee they drop some more around midnight....and prolly cancel everyones order....

IT IS A VIOLATION TO DUE WHAT THEY DID>>>>>THEY CAN BE SUSPENDED FROM SELLING JB SIG. KICKS FOR THIS....

SO well see
yo what the hell are you talkin about? you been mubblin all day long. this and that...holy crap, you said u gettin ur pairs...so relax and contribute something thats worth discussin about and stop being negative..you had the chance to get them but you didnt.

its not being a violation because they are not shipping them out today...genius...

i bet you gonna find something to say.if you do, say something thats relevant to the THREAD....

Just my 2 cents

Yeah, fnl is putting more up later, and they realized they messed up so that's why they took it down. The orders will process on Monday after release date, so I don't believe a violation was made..........although it was certainly an unwelcomed surprise in my book since I could not score some. That's what I get for slippin. Not hating on fnl for it, though.

As a side note, after this release and the Hares, I can chill out and enjoy the summer nights. This limited crap is just plain wack.
HARES and 16s are lookin like the set of the summer..no more kixx til sept or oct..

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Ahh 9:25 and I'm already losing energy, working with toddlers all day wore me out. I hope I can get my pair from FNL.com because I'm relying on using that "Bill me Later" since my paycheck does not come until Friday of next week. Has anyone ever used Bill me Later?
i had to use bill me later on the VI and XVII pack cause it wouldn't take my debit card for some reason...what do you want to know???...

i think the xx3 will be somehow limited than the other xx3. i live in philly and check all the chain stores like footlocker, sneakervilla, finishline and ubiqas well. but none of them gets it. also fhte guy from footlocker told me that only two fl stores in the entire philly area get them. so good luck to u cats!!!

Hey MaxRX hit me on bullseye75, I'd just like to know a little about Bill me Later, I don't want to mess my credit up or have the feds after me haha

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Hey MaxRX hit me on bullseye75, I'd just like to know a little about Bill me Later, I don't want to mess my credit up or have the feds after me haha
sorry dude i dont have AIM...

How does Bill Me Later work, do you get your shoes delivered still and then you just have to pay them within in the 25 days, no fees, no interest, etc?

damn jb and their size 13 limit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

bad enough nothin above 13 makes it to stores anymore in so cali. now, the 2nd best color of the xx3 comes out (behnd the titaniums) and the 2 main colors thewhole world wants and jb limits it to 13.

thanks for nothin jb. now i have to keep my money.

on a lighter note....my 6/17 cdp just came today so i'm happy about that.

Originally Posted by CEDavII

damn jb and their size 13 limit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

bad enough nothin above 13 makes it to stores anymore in so cali. now, the 2nd best color of the xx3 comes out (behnd the titaniums) and the 2 main colors the whole world wants and jb limits it to 13.

thanks for nothin jb. now i have to keep my money.

on a lighter note....my 6/17 cdp just came today so i'm happy about that.
talked to NDC customer service they said sizes 7-18 are going to be available...

Nice info guys, lets hope everyone gets theirs.

I have 1 on lock already, but I am trying to use these giftcards I have! I would take another pair for basically free.

Lawn chair! - CHECK ... SLAM Magazine - CHECK ... MICKEY D'S Brekfast - PENDING ... I am set for tomorrow morning .. anyone in the Southern Maryland area... hit me ... (Waldorf)

SO well see

this dude...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ thinking finishline is going to lose their JB account.... chill out with yourhype attitude. Are you even old enough to remember MJ playing in XIII's?

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Lawn chair! - CHECK ... SLAM Magazine - CHECK ... MICKEY D'S Brekfast - PENDING ... I am set for tomorrow morning .. anyone in the Southern Maryland area ... hit me ... (Waldorf)

^ LOL a couple of my boys are from around there. The one actually runs the finish line inside there.

my spot is only getting 15 pairs. i hope i can cop. i usually pre-order at foot action, but they aren't getting them. i just hope that no one is sweatingthis release. i got a big surprise when the all stars dropped. i'm usually the first or one of the first people at the store on release day, but when theall stars dropped, there were mad people there for 13 pair of shoes and i didn't even get my size.

the spot that's getting them is in the hood, so hopefully the burb kids will be too scared to go and cop in the morning and i can get my size.

Back
Top Bottom