Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Lawn chair! - CHECK ... SLAM Magazine - CHECK ... MICKEY D'S Brekfast - PENDING ... I am set for tomorrow morning .. anyone in the Southern Maryland area ... hit me ... (Waldorf)

^ LOL a couple of my boys are from around there. The one actually runs the finish line inside there.

Tell your boy he needs to holla at me .. NT has to look out for each other ...So if he needs a HOT mickey D's breakfast in the morning .. he can get onetoo (from me of course)!
roll.gif

not many spots in 757 got em, not even stores that got the all stars. connect @ one spot says more people been asking 4 fusions...hope i can cop an extra pair2 keep ds.

Lawn chair! - CHECK ... SLAM Magazine - CHECK ... MICKEY D'S Brekfast - PENDING ... I am set for tomorrow morning .. anyone in the Southern Maryland area ... hit me ... (Waldorf)
Um, I did respond thats weird. I talked to him and he didn't get any of them. My bad, I tried. Just called him, they didn't make the cut. Not sure what finish lines got em. My bad I tried.
^ LOL a couple of my boys are from around there. The one actually runs the finish line inside there.

Tell your boy he needs to holla at me .. NT has to look out for each other ...So if he needs a HOT mickey D's breakfast in the morning .. he can get one too (from me of course)!
roll.gif

AIRGOLDEN2123 wrote:

How does Bill Me Later work, do you get your shoes delivered still and then you just have to pay them within in the 25 days, no fees, no interest, etc?

If they approve your credit...you do get your shoes shipped out right away...after that you have 3 months or even more depending on what promotion the siteyoure buying from is having...After the X amount months is over and the full balance is not paid, they start charging you interest on the remaining balance...irecommend paying the full balance asap because the interest is pretty high...

i'll be @ the mall in 6hrs, this is crazy! i might as well stay up all night since i'll be getting up @ 2am. got my fit laid out already.....sneakfiend shirt, blk jordan shorts, '94 retro blk/red 1's, and my wallet.

Yes the camp out begins in here in Denver. The funny thing is no body is really camping out for these

Just called him, they didn't make the cut. Not sure what finish lines got em. My bad I tried.

Tell your boy he needs to holla at me .. NT has to look out for each other ...So if he needs a HOT mickey D's breakfast in the morning .. he can get one too (from me of course)!
roll.gif

Soooooooooo... was there supposed to be a response here??
nerd.gif
LOL

^You ain't missing much at Dirty Jersey, can't drink in OC and Sea Isle is all old Irish people, I somehow still go every summer haha

Originally Posted by mavrx

Originally Posted by CEDavII

damn jb and their size 13 limit!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

bad enough nothin above 13 makes it to stores anymore in so cali. now, the 2nd best color of the xx3 comes out (behnd the titaniums) and the 2 main colors the whole world wants and jb limits it to 13.

thanks for nothin jb. now i have to keep my money.

on a lighter note....my 6/17 cdp just came today so i'm happy about that.
talked to NDC customer service they said sizes 7-18 are going to be available...

i just called, cuz didnt believe you, and they said that size 15 was gonna be available on ndc, but they're gonna be the first ones gone. and he didntsound too sure of that. guess i gotta stay up now.

i'll either be really disappointed or really happy i got my 2 pairs.

OMG OMG

Eastbay doesn't have a size 12.5?? What am I suppose to do? Do any of you guys think they'll have a size 12.5 at midnight?

OH DEAR!!

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

^^I run into that same problem ALOT, its better to have room then be too snug, just go with a size 13

No, never. I have always purchased a size 12.5 from Eastbay at every release I have purchased from them
mad.gif
I guess I'll just have to pass
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HisAirness32

Eastbay:

LKS18EPA - 20% off $99 purchase

I don't think it's going to work but it expires on 7/3/08.

Nike.com:

2CABIN4LIFE - 20% off $125 purchase.

2CABIN4LIFE didn't work the last time i tryed them. You can test the code on other shoes now.

Back
Top Bottom