Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

It's the colorblocking of the titaniums that set it off. Melo's and especially Ray's All Star PE's were just as nice and better than all of the23's to release so far.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

It's the colorblocking of the titaniums that set it off. Melo's and especially Ray's All Star PE's were just as nice and better than all of the 23's to release so far.

Agreed.....that light sparkle blue of the Titaniums is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
. I'm not that geeked on Melos All Stars, and I'm watching the re-run of the All Star game as we speak. Btw, Ray was ripped off on MVP.

Personally, I like my white/reds wayyyy more.

And Ray's PEs aint all that, either.....sorry. I like the white/green but the "dna" print is kinda odd. Imo, it's not better (or evenclose) than the stealth paneling sides of the black stealths, nor white/reds, nor Titaniums. Hands down, if I could choose any shoe of the XX3s it would bethe Titaniums, without question. My 2nd would be white/reds. Those choices are probably affected by weather conditions in my area where J season is at best4/5 months out of the year......maybe 6 if we're lucky, so I like bright colored shoes to go with summer time conditions.

jhobson5, thanks for the pics! They all look great.
smokin.gif

My brother! Please tell me where I can get that shirt and if you have any in an xxl I will gldly take those off of your hands! Please help me out. Thank you.

I still say the white black and red colorway is one of the best besides the titanium. For a new J though it's got a good run so far in terms of colorway,etc.

And Ray's PEs aint all that, either.....sorry. I like the white/green but the "dna" print is kinda odd.
I was talking about Ray's All Star PE.

15q9i5k.jpg

Ask KG...

mkzr6o.jpg

Something about that blue on the titaniums though.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

My brother! Please tell me where I can get that shirt and if you have any in an xxl I will gldly take those off of your hands! Please help me out. Thank you.

@ ChiTown: Doh! ...... and I was watching the dang All Star game ..... yeah, I realized that slightly after I posted. Glad u posted a pic of them. I likeTHOSE, too, but still .......... the Titaniums TRUMP all XX3s. imo, of course.
wink.gif

(Secretly shakes my head at remembering the ongoing debate if Ray was wearing Titaniums or All Star Ray Allen XX3 PEs during the All Star game)

I'm sure they're around (unlike the shorts) in stores somewhere. I found them on Finishline's website...... here's the URL:

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...rue&productId=prod631991&categoryId=cat300132

Sizes L, XL, XXL, XXXL still available.

Only size 8.5 left in white/reds XX3s on fln:

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod631095

Only size 7 left on NDC:

http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml#l=n...8744/pid-168745,_grid,s-xx3&re=US&co=US&la=EN

http://www.finishline.com/store/cat...rue&productId=prod631991&categoryId=cat300132

Got my pair today, Im a little dissapointed that the toe on the right shoe is kinda deformed, its like the leather was centered properly and it has a highpoint in the middle and the design is kinda facing off the the left, its not smooth and flat like the Left shoe. Im happy I got a pair but damn, $190 I want itto be proper, anyone else get their pair like this?

one of my black pair looks exactly the same. thats the one i rock. the other one is DS.

thanks to iluvmyjays99, i got my 2 pair from NTLA this afternoon. even saw the guy from the allstate insurance commercials too.

i'll post pics tomorrow

Man I hope I come home to mine today. These pics are killing me !

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

Like I posted over in the official thread...I got both my pairs from NDC yesterday...Now I just need to get some info on when the east vs. west and new lovesdrop...pick those up in doubles and I'm done with the 23...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Got my order from NDC today.......
4r5lz7.jpg

Congrats s dubl!!!!! They're BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

THANK YOU Again For Your Help While We Were Waiting For NDC To Post Them!!!!!

Got my pair today, Im a little dissapointed that the toe on the right shoe is kinda deformed, its like the leather was centered properly and it has a high point in the middle and the design is kinda facing off the the left, its not smooth and flat like the Left shoe. Im happy I got a pair but damn, $190 I want it to be proper, anyone else get their pair like this?
You know, that's kinda common on most Nikes. I had a pair of Penny retros the exact same way. Dunks have that problem too. I think I have apair of All Stars that's similar. It could've been worse though, although I get where you're coming from.

I just got my pair from NDC but I noticed that the insole doesn't have any graphics like a jordan logo and so on. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom