Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

do these run true to size or half a size big? i have semi-wide feet. i wear 9.5 in the zk1 and 10 in lebrons and jordans.

i dont have mines on hand and i havent really worn them other than trying on the black stealths the day i bought them. im looking to get another pair and cantget to my pair right now. any input??

damn! i guess half size down wont work. i knew i should have pulled the trigger sooner. damn me and waiting for an email. o wells. next time.

heres my pics. again MAJOR PROPS iluvmyjays99
couldnt have done it without u man.

i had to wear one of them right away.

and here's the SIZE 15 version of the XX3 collection so far

please believe, if there was a titanium in 15, they'd be here too. dam jb.

^Way to go MAN!!

Make us bigfooters proud
pimp.gif

They are limited, but they still may be available if stores in your area got them. Those packs cancelled out a good percentage of those who would'vepurchased them otherwise. I would love for there to be a "major" release a week before the motorsports.

I picked up a pair at Footlocker and these are clean....

I was thinking of exchangin my grey 23's for another pair of these..... Would ya'll rather have 2 pairs of the white/reds or one of each.... Justcurious what NT thinks...

Originally Posted by kob8

I picked up a pair at Footlocker and these are clean....

I was thinking of exchangin my grey 23's for another pair of these..... Would ya'll rather have 2 pairs of the white/reds or one of each.... Just curious what NT thinks...
2 pairs of white/reds. Get a white/stealth later. They'll be available under retail.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by shpongled25

These are really so LIMITED, huh, Flint ??
wink.gif
they are..they just didnt market it this shoe right...plus the pack came out the week before.anyhow.....wut 23s are next????
happy.gif

^^XX3 Lo's come out next...white/navy blue and another pair...forgot the colorway

Originally Posted by LennDawg

^^ white/navy blue and the white/reds. White/reds are hottttt! So are the blacks in August..
a151693396f3c80706fb5a0889ce7935bf0eeacd.pjpg

94026023999fdf6ac870d8051627e16eb7c8378f.pjpg

8f126e13fa944f4acd40b60c8a19011afa6f1bae.pjpg

^Thanks couldn't remember...I have NEVER been in to Jordan Lows but i will definitely be copping all three colorways of the XX3 Low...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wow,
I am liking the navy and black lows......XX3s are just flat out nice......One of the best ever....

laugh.gif
@ the two 15's from NTLA. I thought they were going to collectdust.

mad.gif
@ no Size 10's left at NTLA... ever. Had to buy a 12 and exchangeit at the Footaction in Pasadena.

Got mine though, and I must say....
eek.gif
smokin.gif
. I love this shoe.

I just got my order from ndc and I must say that I agree that the quality is inconsistent.... As stated before, one pair is good quality while the other pairhas the "extra" leather in the toe box and the shape of the shoe is all bent up... and I have seen these from retail stores and the retail ones I sawwere better quality.... Also on both of my pair, the top cloth area is supposed to be white but they look more blue-#*+... like i washed the top with my bluejeans
frown.gif

I can post pics if anyone gives a hoot

2 reds, use the next friends and family on the grey ones cuz they seem to be everywhere

Back
Top Bottom