Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

watching vh1...that madonna 4 min. video is very disturbing
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

Originally Posted by s dubl

I'm a Laker fan for life, but i gotta agree KG, Pierce and Allen do desrve it. I still want the Lakers to win it though.I want to see Kobe win the championship to go along with his MVP.

Did you see the interview Kobe had with Steven A? When he was mentioning Jordan. I was like he would have to win at least 5 with the team that he has now, to be even mentioned, but he would have to be on a team with no talent like say the timberwolves or grizzles if you ask me.

Hey now, the T-wolves got talent. They are just really young. Hopefully Kevin McFail can make some power moves like Mike Kupcheck (sp?) and Danny Ainge did.

This might be a crazy year for Kobe. MVP...Possible Championship.....and possible Olympic Gold ring. WOW!!

Good lord it's 3:10am PST!!!???!!!
My god, I'm just planting the laptop
near the bed hitting F5 every 30 mins ....
if I remember. Good night gentlemen and good luck!

just got off the phone... as soon as all the 15's are gone they're putting them up.

only 37,542 pairs left.

Gentry will sign the first 100 pairs sold!
laugh.gif

holy *+%%! what the hell its like 6:11.....i gotta wake up in 3-4 hours to go on a road trip and I am the @!#*$*! driver ...grrrr...I better find DMPs at theoutlets this weekend just to make up for this BS

blah.... looks like my buddys gonna have to grab my 2nd pair
meaning 100 + an extra 25 to pay him >L<

Originally Posted by mikeadog

just got off the phone... as soon as all the 15's are gone they're putting them up.

only 37,542 pairs left.

Gentry will sign the first 100 pairs sold!
laugh.gif

Gentry? OH SNAP I BETTER COP!

Originally Posted by SneakerAFI

In other news, I got my Armed Forces Pack in the mail, those kicks are fresh!

they are and they still have several warehouses full of 'em and the white sox 1's, both colors.

Back
Top Bottom