Official Air Jordan XX3 Wht/Rd Post 5/31! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Irokwel23:
Glad I got my pair in my size.
24exoop.jpg
Why are you glad you got a pair in your size if you're never going to wear them?

If you do wear them, then... nevermind that question. And if you do wear them, then... I'm glad you got a pair in your size, too.
happy.gif

But if you're not wearing them, then why does it matter what size you got? I've never understood why people even bother getting something in their size that they know they're never, ever going to wear.

I don't have a pair, because I want them for wearing; I wear all my shoes. I'm not about to pay $1,500 - $2k for a shoe that I'm actually going to wear.

i had to
laugh.gif
at this.

I don't have a pair, because I want them for wearing; I wear all my shoes. I'm not about to pay $1,500 - $2k for a shoe that I'm actually going to wear.

Thats how i feel about the premiers too..I really like the colorway and all, but I want them to wear and I just can't make myself wear a shoe of thatprice that I probably can't get my hands on again after I beat up the first pair.. that's why i'm looking forward to the motorsports xx3 as i loveblue on shoes and i can at least get a couple of pairs of them at retail (hopefully if they dont pull that whole limited thing again
ohwell.gif
).

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

Thats how i feel about the premiers too..I really like the colorway and all, but I want them to wear and I just can't make myself wear a shoe of that price that I probably can't get my hands on again after I beat up the first pair.. that's why i'm looking forward to the motorsports xx3 as i love blue on shoes and i can at least get a couple of pairs of them at retail (hopefully if they dont pull that whole limited thing again
ohwell.gif
).

I may be in the minority, but I'd definitely would pay 1k for those Premiers and I WOULD rock them. I wish I would have bought a plane ticket and flew outto camp out for those bad boys. Hindsight is 20/20, but if something like that happens again, I'm on a plane to get them................either that, a timemachine to save money.
laugh.gif

only our niketown got them here in hawaii and the footlocker shipment is delayed....they never get anything on time anymore!!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

To those who have the titanium's, which ones do you guys think look better? Try forget about the rarity of the titanium's if you can.
smile.gif
To me the white/red look best and then the titaniums but dont have them so I can't make the call.

i dont have the titaniums but personally i think titanium still the best colorway then the white/reds...if titanium were general release i would cop 2 ofthose..

Irokwel23:
Glad I got my pair in my size.
24exoop.jpg
Why are you glad you got a pair in your size if you're never going to wear them?

If you do wear them, then... nevermind that question. And if you do wear them, then... I'm glad you got a pair in your size, too.
happy.gif

But if you're not wearing them, then why does it matter what size you got? I've never understood why people even bother getting something in their size that they know they're never, ever going to wear.

probably its not like collecting action figure or basketball card... i'm wearing size 11 and lets say ive got titanium in size 8...of course im happycause i have those limited shoe..

but in the other hand i just feel that it doesn't really belong to me...i really dont understand too about why people bought shoe that wasnt in theirsize...thats why shoe are made in different size right?

i dont care how limited the shoe are, personally im only buying the shoe on my size, no exception...am i gonna wear it or how much did i pay for a singlepair, its another matter...just my 2cents

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

AJFlint13 wrote:
I agree with ya

im drooling over these too...and i like em better than the ****, but know I dont have them in my hand.....but......

XX3>1-22
shoe wise...im not saying the white stealth gold 23s are hotter than cement 3s...but the shoe itself!!! I love!!

Okay dude Everybody gets it your a Hypebeast, new to the this and Super Excited
laugh.gif
But be easy..
Mad heads have said you Mad annoying. So put me on blast if you want to I aint the only one who see you post 600 times in a week.
You got your kicks good. props to you. Just be easy. First you said they titaniums Now they ****?
laugh.gif

Lets review some Facts here...

Does AJFLINT have the White/ Titanium- Unversity Blue Premier XX3's?? NOOOPE.Nah. No sir
Okay.
Could you go cop the Titaniums @ the mall? NO. How about a extra pair for the heads on NT for 20 beans/profit? ( for gas and toll right? ) NO.
These joints didnt even make it to SC. Sorry South carolina Blame JB.

Fact is EveryTime Someone Posts they opinion AJFLINT wanna post his thoughts on the matter to convince dude otherwise. So I thought here are some RELEVANT points.

Next in SC mag. page 37 #22 Interview wit Tinker! Do you have a favorite colorway? "I love this colorway [pickups the Titaniums] This is my favorite colorway without a doubt, but its also a colorway that has a cache that should be preserved..So we all decided that this should be a limited edition colorway". The DESIGNER of the shoe thinks it the FLAMEST CW.
tongue.gif

Page 111 Mark Smith is talking bout choosing materials and CW's. He said MJ designed the White/ Black/ V. Red
pimp.gif
and when they showed MJ the Titaniums.. "thats the one he liked . He said " Thats the first one; thats the one evrybody's going to see first. 'but we should do that as a super limited release". Michael Jordan Himself .

The Premier jointz are the So Crack.. Heads would trade 50 white/reds for 1 pair of the Real Deal Holyfield
roll.gif

Jordan heads that didnt get they TITANIUMS. The White/Reds are a MUST COP. Thats real talk.
But comparing the two..come on now. Same dude who said in the next few years 6/17 pack will be $1000.00..and whole lotta other BASUDA.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion but dude post NONSENSE 30X a day.
Is this ISS or NT? Its NT... Now I see why NIKETALK OG'z hardly post if ever.

All the XX3's are beautiful in there Own Way.. thats what the designers intended. Not only to be a differnet color but each have their OWN style.
* The Premiers are so masterfully detailed. Think Bentley Flying Spur. Jointz got so much Flavor..OMG
eek.gif
You know the drill. Jordan Engraved shoehorns
eek.gif
and TAG.
* The Allstar joints have MJ's autograph
pimp.gif
all over!!! So F'n DOPE.
pimp.gif
Red material w/ sig in the toebox. Patent. Designed by his AIRNESS. Nuff said.
*. Black Stealths CW is Andre3000
eek.gif
Ahead of its Time Fresh. MJ is posted up in mad pics with these badboys for the XX3 marketing Campaign.
* White/ Reds are very Classy Red Midsole paint is RAW BIZNESS. Paint Pops like a .45 Cal the stiching is nice. leather toebox. Kickz are serious.
* White Stealths joints can be found everywhere and anywhere. Prolly be discounted and next hit the NIKE outlet.Nuff said.

With all that said....Im thinkin dude will have a 1000 post by this Friday.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HypeBeast
laugh.gif

^^Maybe AJFlint13 will get it now...I too am relatively new to posting but I've been reading some of this cat's posts and I mean DANG DUDE...youare definitely entitled to your opinion but we at NT are all about #1 accuracy, and 2, respect for other fam's opinion, words , whatever(not to say wedon't from titme to time get into a few flame wars). So, If you going to make statements like some of the ones you've made, at least know yourstuff...with that being said take that hypebeasting to ISS because we don't rock like that on NT...

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

D889434058945843-09 ??!!
wearing a shirt with a roman god wanna be covering his face with a hankerchief...? THAT ACUTALLY SAYS CROOKS?
IF THATS not thug/ghetto/corny/childish/immature/ and ugly (real words) , I dont know what is?

+ camera phone pics
grin.gif

eek.gif

Now that is just blatantly(real word) rude...

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

im guessing theres no hope by now in the NJ NYC area. i called menlo park mall and they had a 12 left, no 13s and woodbridge mall didnt either

and yea i agree, these > titaniums, but i favor red just a lil more than blue.

Niketown NY has all sizes except 8, 8.5, 9! And they taking phone orders!

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by chagocal

Way to easy of a cop here in Dallas checked the mall again today and Champs Footlocker and Footaction all had them in most sizes.

what mall was that?....hopefully they still have them by friday, payday.
Parks in Arlington.

Ive been saying that AJflint is a reseller hypebeast to the fullest. Dude was trying to resell earlier on this thread and still nothing happened to him. I seepeople get banned on here for trying to help people out but we let this little hypebeast use exclamation marks in every single post he makes...lmfao.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

im guessing theres no hope by now in the NJ NYC area. i called menlo park mall and they had a 12 left, no 13s and woodbridge mall didnt either

and yea i agree, these > titaniums, but i favor red just a lil more than blue.

Niketown NY has all sizes except 8, 8.5, 9! And they taking phone orders!
Much appreciated, ill hit that up during lunch, just hit up footlocker footaction champs on my way up to time sqaure and i think they had everythingbut a 13....
but they got mad 12s cuzz all they kept saying that was their biggest size and i seen alot fo 10s-11s on display

They are so dope. Grabbed mine yesterday from some dude at disneyland I met. Real random saw me in XIX west coasts and approached he was rockin mist IV's.Asked me what size told him a 12 we started talkin and told me he had 2 xtra pairs in a 12. Felt kinda weird but exchanged #'s and called him after we leftaround 8 went by dudes house which was like 20 mins oppisite way but whatever. Hooked it up for what he paid retail plus tax gave him 200 flat and rolled. Ilove this shoe favorite colorway next to the AS. I'd thank the dude but he's on iss.

Back
Top Bottom