Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I usually dont get confirmation emails but i got one today from FNL immediately.

NDC sends me one like every other 3 releases. FTL is pretty consisten with order confirmation on release day

Looks like a lot of people were caught off guard. The launch locator doesn't tell the whole story but can be used as a barometer to indicate availability. 5 FTLs nationwide folks. This came out "bout a weeek aagoo"

View media item 1356723

Ended up with the BHM xx9. Struck out on the ones and then randomly carted the xx9 at around 1030. Had a 20 percent and wanted a pair of air maxes, so figured I'd cop both. Have a blackout pair of xx9s coming from crooked tongues, so that's 2 xx9s in one week. Guess I'll see which one I like better!

So we have our first pair of limited XX9s, lol?

I was able to buy the 1s and XX9s. The XX9s are definitely my favorite BHM followed by the Kobe 9.

Ive been finding it very difficult to get these in 11.5US

Marked for having the same foot size.

/JK

11.5 is one of the least produced normal foot sizes. I always have a tough time getting my size.

I was waiting to check out on FTL and poof.

Did anybody go cop these in house of hoops?? I know they weren't in many but I'm dying to see some on foot pics..

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed out on the BHM online. Had in cart then jacked. Any chance these will restock?

Motha F!!!!

Youve got to be kiddin me

FNL cancelled my order. Thats a bunch of BS man i completed within 3 min and they still had pairs for whole half hour after.

Man im so pissed right now >:

Last edited:
It's not guaranteed until you get them. Sorry. And all of the sites are sold out now except for a few sizes overseas. When dude posted that FTL map, I didn't realize how small the production run would be.

It's not guaranteed until you get them. Sorry. And all of the sites are sold out now except for a few sizes overseas. When dude posted that FTL map, I didn't realize how small the production run would be.
yeah i know that but still its the principle :smh:

Let me vent bro lol

Man this is why i dont fool with finishline on RD .. always somethin

yeah i know that but still its the principle :smh:

Let me vent bro lol

Man this is why i dont fool with finishline on RD .. always somethin

Truth bro, Legend Blue 11 release, got thru immediately to checkout, tried to pay, every time i hit submit, it errored. Long story short, held 1400 bucks on my credit card all weekend. And no Legend Blues from finishline for this guy.

I carted a pair on NDC after refreshing for about 15mins, but I them decided not to cop. I gotta get the Kobe's, hopefully they restock next week lol

Back
Top Bottom