Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

• me: When do the Jordan xx9 that are on todays launch calendar release?

• me: no problem

• Nidia: I apologize the Jordan will not be releasing today. 
Idk if its true or not but according to rep..

Grabbed a size 12 in the Photo Reels at Flight 23 in NYC. There were more employees in the store than there were customers, so the whole experience was super easy.

Grabbed a size 12 in the Photo Reels at Flight 23 in NYC. There were more employees in the store than there were customers, so the whole experience was super easy.
Congrats, please post some pics when you get a chance.

Man you are blessed lol, what are your thoughts on them?

Man you are blessed lol, what are your thoughts on them?
I'll post pics later but my initial impression is that they are even better in person than they are in pictures. The image is woven in surprisingly high detail and the color gradient is lovely. Also copped the long sleeve shirt they had with it. Ultimately you have to really love the XX9 and it's potential to appreciate the shoe.

I was hoping you said they were garbage lol.  Great pickup then, I see some sizes on the bay all going for less than $400, if anybody is interested in going that route. 

I was hoping you said they were garbage lol.  
roll.gif
 I admire your honesty, sir.

Last edited:
Good lord those are beauties. If only I didn't have such a bad temper in cities. I would hit up NYC constantly. Flight 23 was part of the major event going on this weeknd right?

I want those photo reels so bad, it would be the perfect gym shoe for me.

Hope I can snag a pair online.

Last edited:
In NYC you have to hustle a little harder just because of the sheer number of collectors and resellers on the streets for every major launch. The tradeoff is that you get great opportunities that you wouldn't get elsewhere. 

Back
Top Bottom