Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

the photo reel was just printed on the weave, which im sure many but all know. i was actually hoping they created it by making it all out of weave but that would be intense detail.

Not feeling those lows now that I see them up close. I'm not big on paint splattered midsoles and the fade just doesn't do it for me. Hopefully we get some of the other colorways MJ rocked.

I like the lows but I don't like sneakers white liners lol. 

Hopefully they come out with a few more colors soon. I'm guessing the spring.

I'm liking the look of the lows from all angles except not huge on the 23 at the back.  Not out of this world but definitely a cop for me

Last edited:

I'm liking the look of the lows from all angles except not huge on the 23 at the back.  Not out of this world but definitely a cop for me
Agreed, the huge 23 on the back is a bit much why couldn't they do something a little more low key or woven the 23 into the upper. The 23 looks stiched perhaps someone with a steady hand can mod it later to have it removed. In other news looks like they did keep the little ankle pillows from the mid so that's nice! 

Agreed, the huge 23 on the back is a bit much why couldn't they do something a little more low key or woven the 23 into the upper. The 23 looks stiched perhaps someone with a steady hand can mod it later to have it removed. In other news looks like they did keep the little ankle pillows from the mid so that's nice! 
I know I've posted about this a million times, but exactly! Glad they kept those, it's a big help w/ lockdown IMO

Those lows are eh. Honestly, Photo Reels, Team Orange and River Walks (and some PEs) were it for this line which started in Sept 14.

Found the MTM XX9 alone for only $195... seriously considering, but im not 100%

Wow, that's a great deal. I would pull the trigger. The craftsmanship and quality on them is top notch. I bit the bullet and bought the whole pack just for those :frown:

yeah, very tempting.
but ive recently bought 6 pairs of ultra boosts... and getting the hologram foams. i really gotta slow down

Back
Top Bottom