Official Air Jordan XX9 post! 1st two released 9/6/14! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

So many  people disecgting the Jordan XX9 but have any of you seen the shoe in person or held the shoe or better yet worn the shoe. How can you critique a shoe without doing any of these.

Seems logical, but then what happened with the zoom bag on the XX8?
Don't think he tested the xx8. Plus shoes falling apart on NBA players is a regular occurrence. I remember reading an article when I was kid saying that the average NBA player goes through one pair of kicks every 3 games or so.
me and my brother noticed a few months ago in a game, DeRozan changed his shoes 3 times

So many  people disecgting the Jordan XX9 but have any of you seen the shoe in person or held the shoe or better yet worn the shoe. How can you critique a shoe without doing any of these.
i just cant stand elephant print. looks like a lilttle 7 year olds skate boarder shoes youd see in Walmart...(ive seen walmart shoes with their own....)

Last edited:

If you see a photo of a real ugly chick, do you need to see or hold her in real life to confirm that she's ugly?

Ya know, JB pushed this "performance" thing last year too with the XX8, and the only dude I've seen wearing them with consistency was RW.

No XX9's tonight either. This is the first time in a LONG time I've been anxious to see what the new Jordan's going to look like on court until it releases, but he's not wearing them! :smh:

No XX9's tonight either. This is the first time in a LONG time I've been anxious to see what the new Jordan's going to look like on court until it releases, but he's not wearing them! :smh:

I feel you bro, had the lil campaign going about wait till the playoffs and he wear the kicks 1 full game and half in game 2 lol. I don't think they are a finished model yet. I think after balling in em for game 1 and half of game 2 he found a flaw in the shoe. Now JB must be tweaking the design. That's just my opinion. I could be totally wrong

I feel you bro, had the lil campaign going about wait till the playoffs and he wear the kicks 1 full game and half in game 2 lol. I don't think they are a finished model yet. I think after balling in em for game 1 and half of game 2 he found a flaw in the shoe. Now JB must be tweaking the design. That's just my opinion. I could be totally wrong
Is it just thinner threads but the same weave as the future?  Do you know?

Is it just thinner threads but the same weave as the future?  Do you know?

Based on what I've seen from videos and pictures, my guess is that they're more like a higher quality Nike flynit weave. I just watched a video in the Nike soccer 2014 thread about the new Magista futbol boot and how it's made and it looks like the same weaving process as the XX9s except they're flynit.

i hope you are wrong because if you are right, this means that thw xx9 is faulty and by no means that good than they claim in the advertising.
I guess jb forgot how to design and produce a good basketball shoe that not only is lightweight and adjusted for comfort but also last long.

Based on what I've seen from videos and pictures, my guess is that they're more like a higher quality Nike flynit weave. I just watched a video in the Nike soccer 2014 thread about the new Magista futbol boot and how it's made and it looks like the same weaving process as the XX9s except they're flynit.

Damn. That's crazy.

They are a finished product. Westbrook may not be wearing them because he feels more comfortable in the xx8's since he's worn them for so long. I have a hard time swithing between the XX8 and the XX8 SE just because the feel is very different.

They are a finished product. Westbrook may not be wearing them because he feels more comfortable in the xx8's since he's worn them for so long. I have a hard time swithing between the XX8 and the XX8 SE just because the feel is very different.

well, this would be in contradiction of what the guy from jordan brand claimed in the promotional video that Westbrook would say when he wore them:"wow, these feel so amazing, he doesn't want to take them off"...
Remember when MJ was fined for wearing the XI concord prototypes for 2 games, wearing 1 game penny hardaways and then got some black XI PEs for game 4, 5 and 6 in the 1995 nba playoffs against the Orlando Magic.
Note: the Aj X were actually quite good basketball shoes. But MJ preferred the aj XI.

However, in my personal experience, i prefer to ball in my 2005 X retros over my 2000/2001 XI retros anytime due to stability and grip issues.

Yea if Russ is still wearing the xx8 next season, then it might be something to worry about. Right now I think it's a non issue
Thats wut everyone was saying about Lebron not wearing His earlier pairs of the XIs and switching every half or Quarter of every game.

So they will still sell out JB 2 smart 2 flood the market If ther gonna sit on shelves. Just like they did with the AJ XX8 Blk/Elec Green.

Nice! I like the Black/Orange pair better than the Blk/Elphnt print pair. But I think just MO The pair with the Jumpman on it

will be the more (L) than the Elphnt pair, Or the other way around, or Both pairs will be (L) just like the first 2-pairs of Jordan Future Premium.

Back
Top Bottom